46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

okay phew - what a day!

blab - SO glad your scan went well! I'm sorry that you had that nightmare and even sorrier that you have been so terrified this whole pregnancy. it makes me think of how I'm going to be and I wish that we could all just enjoy it but sadly that's not the case. I hope that you will start to find some peace and relaxation soon - second tri, girl!!

smille - SO cute about your DD. seriously adorable. <3 and thank your support with my annoyingness yesterday - you are the best!!

squirrel - I posted in your journal but seriously - I'm so excited!!! and I'm like you. when I'm mad at DH I just cannot even muster it up. I want nothing to do with getting him off when he annoys me lol. DH has not been at all boasting about SA, thank god. in fact, he's worried because his morphology came back low. But the doc says he doesn't even know why they test for that because it doesn't mean anything. I thought that was really strange but I looked it up and sure enough it said it doesn't affect fertility. odd, I know? but luckily that's kept him grounded :haha:

camp! I might high five DH's testicles too but maybe a little harder than I might mean to...... :haha: oops, sorry, DH. I'll wait until Sunday though :winkwink:

of course the masochist in me is mad at myself for feeling so positive right now. the doc was so optimistic but did say that they give everyone a 10% statistic. even the way he said it was like a disclaimer. I felt like he almost winked being like, I just have to say that to you. He kept saying how everything look great, great, great. He couldn't say 'great' enough times. although he did say that if this cycle doesn't work that he wants to do a saline ultrasound and made the nurse write that in my file for when my doc gets back. that makes me feel optimistic too because originally my doc said 3 cycles and then hysteroscopy. so a plan is already in place if needed! yayyyyy

That's great great great bee! Good luck tomorro!!

Ps. Sounds like you saw the man doctor at our place. I just adore him. I love how reassuring he can be while also trying to not give you any BS or false hope or make things too vague or confusing. I've had no issues at all with him and I feel like he moves fast too.

Bee- you weren't annoying at all. You don't have to thank me. You have been nothing but supportive to me and now it's my turn. It sounds like the doc is feeling really confident. I went into ours feeling confident then the nurse wrecked my world. Your case is totally different. Those numbers are super amazing. Was the 213 mil prewash or post?

it was him, hiker! I like him a lot more than dr. homa. My DH asked if we could switch lol. oh well, seems like he is always around! how was your sono???

smille - :hugs: I'm not sure what the 213 was. it was his SA number so I'm not sure if they wash those. my guess is that they prob don't and it was pre-wash??

That's a super great number, so if they do wash it,which I'm assuming they will to eliminate the fluid, it'll still be super. They probably didn't do a trial run bc all of his numbers look awesome so there's no need to. They did it with my dh bc of his situation and if his numbers were too poor we couldn't do the procedure. Omg I'm so excited for you!

sounding like its really positive for you Bee! good luck for tomorrow!

I've re-read everything twice, and I'm sorry in advance if I miss anyone. I haven't properly updated in a while so I figure I better stop reading and running lol.

tex - yay for CH! I love seeing them appear, even when it's not on my chart lol. keeping my fx for you and sending positive vibes your way.

bee - yay!! I'm super excited for you! Everything seems like it's going in your favour. I'm feeling very, very optimistic about your upcoming tww.

squirrel - officially in the tww. I'm so very excited for you too!

curly - so sorry about af. keeping my fx for you for next cycle.

bla - glad your scan went well. I think I'm rooting team blue for you.

smille - your daughter sounds so, so absolutely adorable. Also seems like she's well on her way to being an amazing big sister.

camp - apologies if I'm forgetting, but you had a name picked out already, right?

afm: bd commences today. should have been yesterday morning, but due to the time in the morning that DH woke me up, I was nowhere near being in the mood lol. I've noticed my temps seem more stable this month, and today I have more cm than I'm used to (chalking that up to my swig of robitussin each morning and being more active).

On another note, DH keeps making all these plans for the next week and I have to keep reminding him, "honey, you're leaving on Monday for almost 2wks." Then today he like finally gets it and realizes all plans to fix our house and gardening and yard work will be on hold until May or end of the month, and now he's debating backing out of house sitting to stay with me and do everything we need to do, bd included lol. men :shrug::haha:

Bee, we're going to have to talk more offline but I agree I prefer him hands down. Not that the other doc doesn't know what she's doing, but I have several reasons. Ask tomorrow if you can switch. They both cover for each other when one is not there, ie if one is doing ivfs at the hospital, the other must still see patients, so you'll still probably work with both. PS I got the 10% chance quote too, and asked if that was specific to our situation, and he said no, anyone coming in, that is what he tells them is a realistic expectation for an iui based on his experience. And 30% for ivf, which I am a little discouraged by...

As for SA numbers, tomorrow during your iui, when they bring in the "goods" they will show you a paper with your hubbys post- wash numbers right on there, which you will have to sign. So you can see what they are tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow! You've got a great shot! Glad you didn't overstim either so you can go in there without feeling that "God I hope I don't get quadruplets" anxiety. So exciting!!

Sonohyst was pretty terrible due to having to pee so bad and I drank too much which made it hard for them to do it. I gave a more detailed update on that other thread. Still on birth control until Monday, then if all looks good on next Fridays US and bloodwork, I will start my IVF meds!!

So much for my temp keeping on rising... I thought it was 97.99 this morning but I guess I looked at it wrong cause I came home and checked my reading on the thermometer recall and it was 97.49..... Hope it's up tomorrow or it may look like an anovulatory cycle. I did have restless sleep last night so could that make my temp lower???

Not a lot I can do about it though so I'm gonna try not to worry. Sorry for the double post I hit quote instead of edit and now I can't delete this on my phone lol

TeX Im praying for you hun and hope the sleep was the situation.

Smille that is so stinkng cute. I'm so happy your DD is already smitten.

Bee yoga pose, prayers and dust your way hun. Everything crossed and we'll be cheering you the entire time.

Bla I am so happy your scan went so well. I am good, dragging a bit this week but nothing to complain about. We're back with our regular OB and our next scan is May 4th for gender and blood tests. Hubby is super excited, since we'll find out on May the 4th be with you day. Lol my poor Star Wars nerd lol

Hiker FX everything is excellent and the IVF leads to a very sticky bean. Good luck hun

Trix I hope hubby decides to stay and everything you need done gets done. Including some amazingly scheduled bd. FX for you girl

Texas- I still think you O'd. You have 3 consecutive days of rising temps. Disturbed sleep can definitely play a part.

Trix- Yeah we are very set on Juliette since before having DS! Do you have names too!?

Tex- I agree with the other ladies, looks like you ovulated.

Drum- Such a beautiful picture of you mama :)

Sorry ladies. I just let panic get the better of me. I'm going to try and not stress about it. It won't do me any good anyway haha

But I do think I probably ovulated just need to relax...

Campn thank you hun, if I have not said it before I love the name. Hope you are doing well.

TeX we've all dealt with a crazy cycle no need to apologize. Really hope the difference in this cycle leads to your BFP.

Texas, the cycle I got my BFP my ovulation was day 38. I thought it would never happen! You've done all you can so try and relax. Xx

Campn, your baby girls name is very pretty. I have no idea what to call my baby girl!

Drum, your pregnancy seems to be flying by! Gender in 4 weeks already.

Squirell and Bee, I am hoping and praying and sending baby dust that this month is the month for both of you. Xx

Big temp jump this morning ugh I'm devastated. I o'Ed yesterday. Hoping the egg is still alive and hanging out ....

Bee :hugs: Could it be the trigger causing the rise? I am sorry if that is a silly question temping throws me. Praying for you

Teeny I know! Congratulations by the way momma just a couple more months. GL on your name search. Do you have any favorites so far?

Thanks so much drum. I don't think so but maybe ? I looked through a bunch of ff charts and didn't see a temp jump after the trigger. Plus I was doubled over in right sided pain most of the day yesterday and don't feel a thing today. The egg is def released so I'm really hoping it's still hanging out in the tubes !!!

How are you feeling ??? How's the new house !? I'm so excited for all the great things happening for you - you deserve it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->