46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee I'm sure it is, you're still well in the 24 hour zone and the IUI puts them perfectly in place. I am still so excited for you lol even Hubby's been asking how you are. Just think in four more months we could all be eagerly awaiting your gender scan! We are doing really well, DH will have to spend half of DDs birthday at work so today he's giving her a swing set. If he can put it together :haha: No more problems so I am starting to relax.

Bee- Even if you did you still got 12-24 hours and like Drum said the IUI cuts the journey for them dramatically! They won't have to try to swim left and right in thick cervical mucus to try to find the right ovary they'll be right at the door!

Fx this is your cycle!!!

Teeny- So happy to see you! How are you feeling!? Naming someone is so hard it's like this stressful job like am I going to ruin their lives with that name!? Hehe!

Tex- Like Teeny said the cycle of my BFP I ovulated CD25!!! That was the latest I've ever ovulated but it worked!

Bee, how stressful. The egg will still be there waiting. As Campn said, it means that the spermies won't have to travel so far. I am sure you are disappointed that it hadn't timed as you'd hoped but there is hope. We are all here praying for you.

Campn, I'm feeling good! On the last 10 week countdown which feels really close. I'm still not sure that I can believe I am actually having a baby soon! DD can't wait. She is so excited. She is going to be the best big sister ever! Xx

Bee, how stressful. The egg will still be there waiting. As Campn said, it means that the spermies won't have to travel so far. I am sure you are disappointed that it hadn't timed as you'd hoped but there is hope. We are all here praying for you.

Campn, I'm feeling good! On the last 10 week countdown which feels really close. I'm still not sure that I can believe I am actually having a baby soon! DD can't wait. She is so excited. She is going to be the best big sister ever! Xx

Omg I can't believe you're 30 weeks already! You're in the home stretch like I used to call it! Are you washing all the baby stuff and packing a hospital bag soonish!? I'm so so excited for you!

Bee- Hoping that your egg is still hanging out and the IUI works wonders for you.

Teeny- wow almost done! And I just realized you're due the day before my birthday! Maybe you will have the baby on June 19th instead and have a Father's Day baby! I was actually born in Father's Day as well. 33 years ago. Wow I'm old.

I really do hope that this is it for me and I get a BFP but if not I will keep trying. Guess my panic was unfounded yesterday cause my temp is higher today than it has been all cycle. I will just sit back and chill out... Or try to haha

Been don't worry! I am sure the egg is still hanging out. I think I've read that the egg stays in there the last day before and including the rise? Plus didn't you bd yesterday? I'm curious to hear what the doc says today about it and how the iui went!

Ps- He told me at my first appointment to stop temping- it was hard to do since I felt it gives a lot of info abut our bodies- but part of what I think when you start going to a RE is giving up control and following what the docs tell us. Before getting help it is all on us to figure out timing, etc, but now its the doc's job. You may feel more relaxed taking temping out of the equation. Just a thought.

Bee- I really believe that I conceived the day I ovulated. I jumped hubby because I knew it was time so I really feel like you have a great chance. All my parts are crossed for you and I can't wait for an update.

you girls all made me feel better!!!! I don't know what I would do on this journey without you all. I read some threads too where women had success when IUI was performed on day of temp jump. so I'm just feeling so-so now which is probably better because you all know I hate having my hopes up :haha:

the iui itself was .....interesting. I posted about it in my journal but basically they really struggled to get the cath through (and had to switch catheters too) so I really think we've found the culprit! thinking IUI might be our answer but based on today, I hope I never have to do that again. :nope:

so begins the wait :coffee:

drum and teeny - love hearing that things are going well for both of you. teeny - so glad you are feeling well and in that home stretch! can't wait to her about your new little girl :)

camp! Juliette that's right! so, so lovely. she is gonna be so gorg. I had my two team pink pins with me today! :haha:

trr - hi! how are you doing!! thank you for the encouragement!

hiker - I really need to send you and emily an email so we can get together. today's visit was so interesting! actually DH said he wanted to ask about me o'ing yesterday based on my temp spike and I told him no! that they don't like us temping now :haha: lol so I know I shouldn't be but the thought of stopping it and not having that much insight to my cycle honestly makes me feel stressed so sadly I will continue to do it - at least for this first IUI cycle. so far, it seems that nothing much has really changed except a little more stable temps pre-o which is good!

I've also been wondering if egg quality could have been a small issue for me. being on fertility drugs only yielding me ONE follie so maybe they weren't getting mature enough before??

Bee- I'm gonna get to your journal in a sec (DS is being testing like always!) but I wanted to quickly ask you the whole catheter thing, was that because of your cervix!? Like the scarring your doctor thought you might have?

They have no idea because they can't see anything but that is the thought, yes! I feel relieved that finally a "problem" has been found so we can now try to solve it !

Bee- your timing is perfect. I know it's hard, but don't stress. Try to relax today and tomorrow.

Campn- I love the name, so beautiful!

Drum- I get to schedule my gender scan in less than 4 wks so you may find out b4 me. I'm so jealous. It seems like such a long wait.

Choosing a name is difficult. Luckily I've had over 2 yrs to obsess and have decided on a name for each sex.

Bee, I am so glad they've found it! Really cannot wait!

Smille my Ob is fantastic and a family friend of DHs family. As soon as DH actually convinced me to find out he put off my 15 weeks bloods until 16 weeks so we could do everything at once. Have you considered a private scan somewhere else? It is only costing us $35 for a thirty minute scan. They range a lot but it might be worth a shot.

Glad all went well bee. Now just visualise them spermies meeting up with the egg. Let the TWW commence! Xx

Texas, I hope she doesn't come then. We have 4 family birthdays on the 19th, my little sister and nephew included. Plus it's Father's Day this year so she would have to share her day! All my babies have been late so I'm guessing she will be too.

Campn, I've been meaning for DH to go in the loft and get down all the baby stuff. When it comes to the day ( his day off and all kids at school) we decide feeding our bellies is more fun and go out for breakfast! Lol it's happened quite a few weeks like that.
Not packed a single thing and probably won't until nearer 39 weeks. I like living on the edge! ;-) xx

I will catch up properly later (it's our 5 year wedding anniversary today and we are away from the kids for the night, currently out to dinner - sneakily on my phone while nick is in the loo), but just wanted to say Bee, been thinking about you today, glad it went well and also I'm glad that you seem to be closer to finding the "culprit" as you put it. Hopefully this is all it takes for those sperm to make it through!

Squirrel - so amazingly sweet of you to sneak me in an encouraging message <3 and as if we couldn't have any more in common, it's our anniversary on Monday ! We are having a stupid random snowy day today so I don't feel like going out tonight so we will just go out on Monday itself . Enjoy your day and night out with dh kid free !!! Happy anniversary ! Hope your egg is searching for a comfy spot to make its home <3

Drum- I'm content with waiting a few more weeks, but I'm getting impatient lol. I just want to start buying items already.

Squirrel- happy anniversary!

Bee- I am seriously sick of this weather. I feel like we will never get to start the landscaping we have planned. We get a tease of one nice day and then bam! it snows.

Bee & Squirrel: Lots of babydust and fingers crossed for you! :D
Texas:: you too hun
Smille & Drum: We are also finding out, or at least going to try to, at 15/16 weeks. So 3-4 weeks to go! So excited. We'll take a package-deal there, 145 euros for one 2d Scan with 6 pictures and dvd, one 3d/4d scan with 6 pictures and dvd. We can plan those whenever we want, so 2d will be gender scan.. 3d we are not sure yet. Probably end of second trimester.

Afm: We spent yesterday in a big baby-store (it's called 'Baby-Dump'. Horrible name :haha: ) and we decided on a nursery set, a stroller (didn't buy those yet, of course), SO bought baby a tiny sweater that said "I love my mom" and I tried on some new bras. I went from a full B/small C to a FULL D!! I knew they had grown but holy hell. I have a small frame and I hope I don't end up with an E cup haha.

O and names are so hard! Yesterday we went to celebrate Friday's scan at a restaurant and we finally decided on a Boy's name. We already had a girl's name so thank god for that. It's so hard!

Trixie: great that your temps seem more stable. I think it's always a really good sign that our bodies are doing what they're supposed to and it makes taking the guesswork out of TTC so much easier. I hope your husband does decide to stay home to take the pressure off!

Hiker: Good luck with starting your IVF meds. I hope you don't have too many unpleasant side effects while on them. Do you have a short or a long protocol?

Texas: it is so hard when your temp jumps around like that :hugs: but as long as your temp stays above cover line, then you're still doing well and your body is still malign progesterone. There are all sorts of crazy charts on FF that end in pregnancy!!

Campn: Juliette is a beautiful name!!

Bee: :) I had to come and check in on you! We're in this together! I have a really good feeling for us this cycle, but if only one of us can get there, I really hope it's you! It sounds like you have such a good shot. As the other ladies said, with the IUI his sperm would have been placed only like a 10 minute swim from where your egg would have been (and you were still way in the time limit for it surviving). Your chances are so so good!! If the issue has been egg quality then the femara would have sorted that out but it also really sounds like your cervix was damaged during your ectopic and that this has bypassed that barrier! I cannot wait to see your BFP in a few weeks! Have you been testing out the trigger yet :haha: ?

Blabla: pregnancy does the craziest things to your breasts!! Personally I don't like how big mine get during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I'm a small B usually and am slim with broad shoulders. When I'm pregnant and breastfeeding and they get so huge, they make me look really big on top because my shoulders are so wide. It's just not the me I'm used to seeing in the mirror! What's the boys name that you decided on? :)

So 4dpo. Temp has been doing weird wiggles that I wouldn't expect it to do with my being on progesterone, but at least it's rising. We had a lovely time away last night down by the coast and it was my first night away from Isla. I missed the kids a little bit, but it was so nice to just have a night for us! We so rarely get that! Itching for 12dpo to roll by. I'm getting so nervous that this cycle won't have worked :(

Yes squirell im not gonna lie I don't like seeing my temp bounce around so much in the post O time since it seems to be more stable during the pre O stage. But it's still above cover so I'm not sweating too much. I am guilty of prowling FF to look at preggers charts and they mostly look like crazy zig zags. Nothing like mine and I refuse to pay for the expensive version lol

I hope this cycle is yalls cycle bee and squirell! It would be so awesome to see yalls BFP! Fingers crossed I can join Yall but we will see. Only about a week to go till I will know.

Squirrel: We decided on Thomas Christopher Gijsbert. Gijsbert is not a name we would normally go for. And I don't think it sounds nice at all. But SO's dad suddenly passed away when SO was 14 years old and I suggested that we name our first son after him. :) I like English names, SO likes Dutch names haha. So we decided that it would be the third name for the baby and not the first name. Thomas is a name we both love.
For a girl we are thinking Sophie Harper Rose. SO is adamant about giving the baby three names as he has three names as well. I only have one, so I don't really care :haha:

I'm happy the night at the coast was so lovely. I think you both kind of needed that time together, a little alone time!

Texas: I think your temps look good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->