46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hope you all don't mind me joining in! I'm only 7dpo but been having AF cramps that started 5dpo, cramping and burning feel like sensation, I'm hoping to have my bfp next Sunday. Fingers crossed! Baby dust to everyone x

Welcome!!

Having af type cramps now, my cervix is medium, hard and shut tight, I have ewcm randomly through, I'm between 4 and 7 dpo (according to opks), all tests are negative so far, my boobs are slightly tender, and I keep feeling heavy/pulling feeling in my tummy, again could be period related! I have also had really bad heartburn today which I have never ever gotten! I had a nose bleed this morning, only a small one, but I woke up with it, it stopped then an hour later started again!

Bla- my boobs are already bigger too. I'm already a D and I dread having to buy bigger cup sizes. My last pregnancy I went up to a DDD :-(. My boobs are still super sore too which I thought would go away after I stopped the progesterone, but nope.

Well my boobs are starting to get sore today... That's not normal for me. I usually only get sore boobs like right before O and only for a day or two...

I'll jump in on the boob talk. I bought new bras today. Im terrified how big they are going to get cause this is madness.

I knew they would get big but I don't think I appreciated just how huge they are going to be. Maybe it means I'm gonna be a milk making machine! :haha:

P.S good luck Texas!!! I'm hoping that's a fantastic sign for this cycle for you!!

Just hopping on this thread hoping it will be lucky for me too! AF is due on the 20th...this after my second round of Clomid, a trigger shot, and using pre-seed. FX for better news this month!!

I never look at my boobs as a sign because even when I was pregnant with my daughter they never got too sore. 6DPO now and have creamy discharge, some cramps and blood when I blow my nose (always a good sign for me!) so hoping for the best!!

Just hopping on this thread hoping it will be lucky for me too! AF is due on the 20th...this after my second round of Clomid, a trigger shot, and using pre-seed. FX for better news this month!!

I never look at my boobs as a sign because even when I was pregnant with my daughter they never got too sore. 6DPO now and have creamy discharge, some cramps and blood when I blow my nose (always a good sign for me!) so hoping for the best!!

Welcome, and Good luck! Xx

Welcome, and Good luck! Xx

Thank you!! :finger::wohoo::flower:

well ladies, I'm already out for this month. DH leaves today (probably be gone before I go home for lunch) for the next 12 days and we didn't bd once. TMI - the closest we got to it was when he woke me up at 5am last week and he got off before we could even really do anything. *sigh* My original plan was, if we were bd'ing leading up to today, to go be with him for a day or two, but since we haven't bd once, I don't feel like taking time off work because I truly don't think we'd bd if we haven't already.

I am so frustrated and annoyed, and kind of hurt if I'm honest with myself. He says he wants a baby, gets disappointed when it doesn't happen, but does nothing else to try help get us there, even if I initiate or take charge. I'm at a major loss of what to do or where to go from here. :shrug:

Trixie: I'm so sorry :hugs: it must be so hard with him being away just as your coming into your fertile window and time not allowing you to bd before he left. I can only imagine how unsexy 5am feels!! So I totally get why you guys didn't manage to bd at that time. Have you spoken to him about maybe being a bit more committed to bding at the right times if he wants this baby to happen? I would be hurt too if I were you.

My right bb been aching mad this morning hope it is a sign, it stop now but still sore when i touch it �� And still getting mild cramps like af but on and off.

Trix- I'm so sorry and so frustrated for you too, like I'd blame him for wasting this cycle but I promise you all men are like this, none of them will take charge to conceive a baby, even Bee talked about this last week about how DH wants many kids but doesn't act like it. I would say that missing one baby making session won't matter THAT much so I'd still go with your original plan to visit him, don't even tell him you're going just to BD, make it a romantic "get away" and get some sexy BDing ;)

Trix- I went through the same thing with my dh. He said he wanted a baby so badly, but when it was go time, he'd b!+ch and moan that he wasn't in the mood. Towards the end he would tell me "what's the point, I can't get you pregnant". It took all I had to to slap him around. It would be so much easier if we didn't have to rely on someone to help us conceive, but unfortunately that isn't how it works. My heart goes out to you bc I totally get what you're going through. I agree with campn, go visit if you can.

That sucks trixie- hoping everything works out for a getaway near O time and it all comes together...

Bee and squirell- how are you ladies doing? I hope your TWW is flying by and you get your BFP at the end.

Afm- my temp sucks this morning. I know it's still above cover blah blah blah but im just not feeling it this cycle. Like we couldn't possibly have gotten lucky what with the late O and the lower than normal temps both pre and post O. Idk just ready for AF to show so we can start again. Hubs and I haven't bd since I got my temp shift. We always do really good before it spikes but after that umm not so much lol. either daughter doesn't cooperate and goes to bed late or something else comes up or we just plain don't feel like it. At this rate we will never give her a sibling... Sigh sorry im feeling a bit blue this morning

Tex- Have you thought about clomid or just even soy? I know many of us on here were ovulating but our eggs didn't have the best quality and that delayed things for many. Clomid worked for Drum and Smile and soy worked for me.

Don't worry about the gap, things happen when the timing is just right! I've a 2 year gap with my older sister and we always fought together, I fought much less with the sister with the 3 year gap!

Smille- Congrats on the orange! :) when do you find out the gender?

Bee and Squirrel- Thinking of you and your two (or even more) fertilized eggs traveling down your thick uterus just waiting to implant!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->