46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn- I go back the 5th and get my anatomy scan order. I'll schedule an appt and hopefully get in a few days after. I am really hoping my dd can attend bc she is super excited, but my ob told me they are pretty strict :-(. If not, my dh and I will have to come up with some cute way to announce. I honestly feel like it's a girl. I keep having dreams about her and it seems so real.

Texas- I definitely didn't want a 7 yr age gap. I'm honestly still really devastated about it, but it didnt happen when I wanted it to for a reason I suppose. Like campn said, it will happen when the time is right. I know you're feeling hopeless, but I promise you there's hope. Maybe discuss options with your dr.

I did 1 cycle of Clomid and t was a disaster. Idk if the bleeding I had when I started my clomid was my "period" or if it was break through estrogen bleeding. Either way the clomid didn't make me ovulate and I went on to have a 53 day long cycle that I had to take Provera to start. I'm going to keep trying until it's been a year and then call my OB and see what he suggests and go from there... Just feel kinda down at the moment. I may try soy but I'm hesitant to try something that will mess me up again

I'm sorry Texas, it's so unfair sometimes! If you really feel like you are not ovulating properly, I would really go to the doctor. You tried Clomid for one cycle, maybe now it would work better. Maybe not, I have zero knowledge of medication like that.

Afm: Just a normal checkup this morning at the midwife. We listened to the heart with the doppler and I immediately thought I heard it but she was like: "I can't catch the heartbeat" and MY heart stopped. Then immediately she was like: "O wait there it is AGAIN".
So I just blatantly told her: "you almost gave me a heart attack". She was like: "WHY." So I told her that she sounded like she couldn't find a heartbeat at all. And she explained that she found the heartbeat multiple times already but the baby was apparently moving about a lot so she lost it every couple of seconds. The heartbeat was fine, thank god.
She also said that my fundus was already very palpable and she said it was only a little bit below my belly button? I thought it was supposed to be like JUST above your pubic bone at 12 weeks? No wonder I already have a bumpy. :haha:

Well my past 3 cycles have had good high temps and all that so I think I am Oing normally just maybe had an off cycle. Of course I could just be full of self doubt for no reason. Haha I will google Soy and see what benefits it may have but honestly I think I may just tough it out and see what happens after a year

Well my past 3 cycles have had good high temps and all that so I think I am Oing normally just maybe had an off cycle. Of course I could just be full of self doubt for no reason. Haha I will google Soy and see what benefits it may have but honestly I think I may just tough it out and see what happens after a year

I do think that you are also, at least a little bit, doubting yourself a bit too much. But I get it, and I totally would too. Just a big hug for you :hugs:

I do the same thing with basically evetthing. I thought my credit score was awful due to medical collectors etc but it's a decent 690 so not awful. I dont give myself enough credit for anything I guess.

I'm just going to chalk it up for a weird cycle and move on.... Sigh I'm trying not to obsess but I am. Igh

Smille- Why can't your DD attend!? That sounds so stupid. My DS attended 2 of my ultrasounds cause I wanted DH to be there and have no body to watch DS! That just sounds ridiculous to me. Try talking to your doctor again and see if she'll make an exception.

Bla- It took us a while to find the baby's heart beat too cause she wouldn't sit still, my doctor said I can hear it in the background so don't worry but that kid keeps moving! I've noticed that with my own Doppler, just gotta keep chasing them! She usually ends up kicking my Doppler :p

Smille- Why can't your DD attend!? That sounds so stupid. My DS attended 2 of my ultrasounds cause I wanted DH to be there and have no body to watch DS! That just sounds ridiculous to me. Try talking to your doctor again and see if she'll make an exception.

Bla- It took us a while to find the baby's heart beat too cause she wouldn't sit still, my doctor said I can hear it in the background so don't worry but that kid keeps moving! I've noticed that with my own Doppler, just gotta keep chasing them! She usually ends up kicking my Doppler :p

Hahaha baby kicking the doppler. At last week's ultrasound our baby kept pushing her/his butt up towards the device. Like really bumping its butt upwards. Because of posterior placenta, baby keeps hugging it and is therefore mostly butt upwards haha. SO remarked that he has been kissing its butt every night :haha:

hello to my favorite ladies!!

tex - I dunno, I always think different is good! when my chart looks the same as it always does, I feel more out. a pretty, stable chart has never gotten me my bfp so I'm over them! :haha: I think you've got a great shot this month. and I never got to comment on your house reno - good luck!!! that's exciting, but sounds like a lot of work! :sleep:

trix - I really hope you can sneak in a visit with DH. taking a month off just feels like forever. Heck, not taking any time off STILL feels like forever. camp is right, I was over my DH last week. the fertile week has been a consistent point of contention for us these past few months. It sucks. when you've been trying as long as we have, it just gets really old. I'm sorry but know that a lot of us totally understand. and like smille said - I JUST told my dh last week that I wish I could make a baby without him, but sadly I need him. ugh :dohh:

camp - LOVE seeing you use the pronoun "her"!!! :happydance::happydance:

smille - I really hope the docs will let your sweet DD in. she deserves it for being such a great sibling. I was 6 when my sister was born (I do have a brother in between) and I was obsessed!!! my older brother was 7 and honestly out of the 4 of us, they might be the closest of us all.... :hugs:

drum - so glad you've got a little private scan set up! how is shy?? are you, DH and DD hoping for the same gender??

blab - girl you are in the second trimester now - it's smooth sailing! baby is totes fine in there and in it for the long haul :haha: post that little bump for us!!!

squirrel - how are you feeling?? I did test with hpt once lol. I did it the day after trigger to see what it looks like on my cheapies. I hadn't used them with my bfp. we were in europe so I first used the frer that I packed and then of course didn't believe it. I then got a CB digi in Italy that let me know I was "encita". thank god the other option was "non-encita" :haha: anyway the line came up super faint on the cheapie so I think it's safe to say they suck and I prob won't ever get an early pos on them. oh well, I'm trying to be over testing til AF again. thinking of you! :hugs:

welcome to all the new gals!! please stick around and tell us more about yourselves so we can get to know you better too! we do really need more ttc gals!
mum2be - those symptoms are sounding really good....
kittykat - nearing the end of the tww? how are you feeling??

I posted my update in my journal today but not much new here. mostly feeling out due to timing of iui but holding on a little hope that I just needed a boost in egg quality. chart is looking different this month so I'm glad about that. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Aah Bee, I'm so excited for you! Keeping my fingers crossed, I hope this is it for you! (and for you too of course, squirrel!) :hugs:
I'll see if I can upload a bump pic in a second!

Texas: Try not to be too hard on yourself. None of this is your fault, and it will happen. :hugs2:

Thanks bee- while I'm not full of positivity I will do my best not to obsess. But since my pre O temps were so low maybe it's ok that my post O temps aren't as high? And I think even weak O can still result in pregnancy so we will Just have to see

Okay, so here is the bump at 12 weeks (or actually last Sunday). I apologize for the bare bump, I tried to take a picture now with a shirt on but I'm an idiot with SO's camera.

I don't think it looks like a bump to you ladies, but I normally have a very flat stomach, even one that is kind of sunken/hollow normally. So for me (and SO) this is definitely a bump. :) And it's kinda hard.
But to you ladies it will probably just look like too much fat haha

Smille, I hope she can come in! If not most clinics will put a couple of pictures and a paper with the gender in an envelope. That was our suggestion if hubby could not take off that day. Keeping FX for her

Bla lol I am guessing boy. Love hearing your stories! Really love your boy's name as well.

Trix sorry you're going through this. :hugs: I am with the other ladies though, and would consider taking the time.

TeX I am with Bee on this one. FX for you hun

Bee Even with timing I think you have an amazing chance this cycle. Will be symptom stalking for you this entire tww lol. We think it is a boy -actually everyone does, though I would be happy either way DH and DD both want a girl. Shy has not given the swings a break yet, so here lately when she does come in she is almost asleep lol.

Bla it depends on the time of day, lol. I am still dealing with a lot of bloat. I swear after any meal I look 6 months pregnant. When Shy gets a nap may try to take a pic

Texas: I'm really sorry your charting is frustrating this cycle :hugs: and sorry to hear you're feeling so down about this cycle. All I can repeat is that there are crazy cycles that end up pregnant on FF when you look through the gallery. I get the feeling of dread though as you get further through the TWW and for whatever reason, your hope starts to fail :hugs: I still have so much hope for you this cycle. Your breast tenderness is a great sign and this is often the first thing women experience before a BFP. I have my fingers super crossed for you!

Campn: thanks :) love how you and the other preggo a stick around here cheering us on! It's so lovely. We're like a bit net family! I really do hope there are two hanging out in there getting ready to implant, but would be delighted with just one. I am so ready to be pregnant now!! Time is going so slowly!

Smille: So excited to find out if your intuition is right! It's a shame they're saying your daughter can't come :( it's like that around here. The only time I could take my son to a scan when I was pregnant with Isla was when we had a private scan at 32 weeks to check her weight. All the NHS ones had a no kids rule.

Bla: glad the check up went well. Cute bump :) I know what you mean about it maybe not being obvious to others, but the rounding being so clear to you. Not long and you'll have a bump that's clear to everyone!

Bee: I read your journal entry, interesting what you said about other women having issues with catheter not going in. Hopefully it was an issue with egg quality and the femara has done the trick and all that bding will give you your BFP!! I would be so frustrated too if I were you and the doctor hadn't rescheduled the IUI for that day. When you said you'd seen it had ruptured on Friday, I was wondering to myself if that meant you'd already ovulated, but I didn't want to panic you unnecessarily with my thoughts when I have no medical experience and don't know what I'm talking about! Still got my finger super crossed for you this cycle. If your cervix is okay and your husband has those super sperm :haha: and the femara improved your egg quality then you have so much to be excited about!!

Drum: when did you show with your daughter? That bloating at first is terrible!! Makes you so excited about seeing a bump and then it disappears in the morning!

6dpo here and nothing to report. Tender breasts and crampy feeling, but nothing else! Temp is super high from the progesterone and it's exciting to see, even if it's not real!! :haha:

They don't do scans at my dr office, so I have to either go to the hospital or the lab near my home. The dr wasn't sure if she could go, but she's almost 7, I don't see the big deal. The dr said she could probably sit outside the room until they make sure the baby is developing fine and bring her in to tell us the gender.

Bla- I have a "bump" too. Depending on what I wear I either look pregnant or like I just ate too much. I already had a little belly, so I'm in some kind of awkward stage.

Bee- I know you don't feel good about the timing, but I really feel confident that this was the push you needed. I have everything crossed for you.

Squirrel- ugh the cramping! I got terrible cramps every night from the progesterone, but my boobs didn't ache until after my bfp. That medication is the worst, but it also helps with implantation and keeping the baby safe.

Bla it depends on the time of day, lol. I am still dealing with a lot of bloat. I swear after any meal I look 6 months pregnant. When Shy gets a nap may try to take a pic

Haha me too, I bloated so much, especially after dinner. I already told SO not to make any more meals with onion, peppers, and other 'gassy' things. That's why we only take pictures right after we get up in the morning! But now the bloating seems to ease, not a lot going on anymore. Thank god!
Waiting for your bump pic!

Smille: Haha yeah, it's an awkward stage. In clothing I also feel like people will just be like "wow she ate too many cookies" for now. Which is fine by me btw. :haha:

Squirrel: Yay for high temps!

Quiet around here recently. How's everyone doing? How's the TWW going for everyone? Feeling ok?

How are my preggo's?

Not much new on this end. Still feel...normal. No MS yet and still no crazy symptoms outside of my ever growing and hurting boobs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->