46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

hi iris! my boobs were huge (and sore) immediately too! I couldn't believe how fast it all happened :haha: glad you are feeling well otherwise! :hugs:

nothing really to report here. really too early anyway. I've been waking up every night to pee since saturday which is unlike me. I'm wondering if it could have been the hcg shot? otherwise, just trying to stay busy!!

2 dpo here. Got a gut feeling about this month. Can't wait to test! Planning a trip to italy for my anniversary next month so hopefully that will keep me busy during this tww. :) hope everyone else is doing well!

Have fun planning your trip Gina!

Afm:
The people who are taking over our apartment have agreed to pay 800 for the floor/bathroom lights/sun blinds.. which is exactly what we are paying for the floor in our new apartment when we move in. So that's nice.

Smille: That's good. It's nice they want to potentially shield older children from the upset of the tiny chance that things aren't going well. How fun that she'll be there for finding out the gender!! I haven't had too many negative side effects from the prog thankfully. I have been more emotional and having hot flushes, but that's about it. The cramping is normal for me at this point in my cycle.

Iris: Glad you're doing well and escaping first tri symptoms so far!

Bee: Your chart's looking good. Nice high stable temps well above coverline! Starting to get to the exciting bit of your TWW where symptom spotting madness starts :D when are you going to test? Are you going to wait for your period?

Gina: Glad to hear you feel so good about this cycle!! I think mother's intuition has a lot going for it and I know of a lot of women who just knew they were pregnant! Fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see your tests! When do you think you'll start testing?

Bla: Great news on the extra money for your floor. Always nice when things work out neatly like that :) when do you move?

7dpo here and not too much to report. Temps still super high from the progesterone. Just crampy again today with tender breasts, but as a new thing for today I was feeling quite dizzy at work today and my eyes felt blurry, like reading was a really hard effort to focus! I'm now exhausted!!! I think I may be getting ill though! I feel really warm.

I've been testing out the trigger still and there's this faint line still! Ugh! Go away line so that you can come back again :haha:

I am so dramatic though, I tested just now and it's a little darker than the test I did when I got home from work (I am very obsessive over stuff, so have been doing a few cheapies a day). Now I'm sure it's darker because these tests are inconsistent with the amount of dye they have in them or because my urine was more concentrated, not because it's a true BFP. But having said that, there is a wild portion of my mind going "but what if it's not?". I do need this test to go negative, there's no denying that! Still only 9 days post 6500 iu trigger, so still very much in the zone for trigger related positive tests. Hopefully by tomorrow morning it'll be blank.

Squirrel- I recommend testing just once a day at the same time so they're more consistent. If they are getting darker and not lighter, then it's definitely a true bfp.

Squirrel I know! I am only 5'0 so with Shy who ended up at 8lbs 15oz I think I had a steady bump at 15 weeks. I am so excited about the dizziness and who knows hopefully the tests will just keep getting darker!

Bla I am glad it stopped, hopefully I'll join you soon! Have you started having any cravings?

Iris hopefully MS stays away and you have a smooth pregnancy

Gina your trip sounds wonderful! Hopefully a nice sticky BFP to go with it!

Bee I am certainly hoping it is your first sign! So excited for you!

After lunch will try to get a morning shot.
https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/c7a8557e-54b0-4202-8fcd-63c2ea9ad0aa_zpsmfiv1yre.jpg

Smille: I know, I readily hold my hands up and admit to having a serious POAS addiction!!! Cannot help myself :haha: I know the inconsistencies are due to concentration and test variation, I know that's rationally at least! I won't expect a line to be a proper BFP until it definitely is getting darker day after day. I am hoping its negative tomorrow morning though.

Drum: beautiful little bump :) and that is an amazing weight considering you're only 5 foot!! Wow! Oscar was 9lbs, but I'm 5'8 with a long long torso, so he just hid away in there. I didn't even get a bump till 25 weeks or so and with Isla it was only a little earlier at like 22 weeks or so. The next time, I won't expect a bump till around 20 weeks.

My daughter was 7 1/2 pounds but she was born at 37 weeks. So she would have been lots bigger otherwise.

Bee and squirell I hope you get your BFP this cycle. I really do think yall deserve it!

As for me on the TTC front im just waiting for Monday. Either I will get the temp drop of death or I will test. My temp was up a little but I used a temp adjuster cause I woke up like almost an hour early and took my temp when my child started crying

Squirrel I am completely jealous lol. If this one is anything like DD at 20 weeks I'll have to start purchasing new shirts. I think at least 75% of us were all addicted to testing- and Clomid gave me dizzy spells during my TWW as well. Very likely a very adamant bean declaring an early BFP.

TeX I am really excited for you this cycle! You deserve your BFP... Hopefully just a few days away. Your DD had an amazing weight BTW.

I agree with drum, I also got dizzy spells b4 my bfp. I have everything crossed for you Squirrel!

Texas- I'm really hoping those temps jump back up.

My dd was 8lb 7oz. I didn't start showing until 17wks or so. I hid it pretty well. Today my dh said I'm really popping out. It kind of made me insecure, but he didn't mean anything by it.

15wk.jpg

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did ejaculated inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well on April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 7 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

Smille absolutely beautiful bump. Not popping yet but still adorable!

Jess you might be. The best thing you can do is test. If you're late you can anytime of day. GL

Drum and Smille- Such beautiful bumps! I need to take another bump picture cause I've been slacking! DS was 5 lbs and 4 oz so I'm really hoping for a 6-7 pounds baby this time just to avoid any blood sugar problems after birth.

Squirrel- I was a POAS and I actually miss it a little bit! I really do feel this is it for you and that you'll be getting your baby very very soon.

Smille absolutely beautiful bump. Not popping yet but still adorable!

Jess you might be. The best thing you can do is test. If you're late you can anytime of day. GL

I agree I'm not popping out yet. Just a small bump. I think he's getting excited to see some kind of a change.

Your bump is adorable too!

Campn- I'd love to see a bump pic.

Ladies all these bump pictures are making me so excited!!! Am I crazy for not being patient for this baby to pop? Probably. Ha!

Bee ...I am so praying this is your round. And if not at least you might have much better timing next month. So much baby dust coming at you.

Squirrel .... Having lines pop up would probably make me just as POAS crazy. Personally I'd keep testing if you've got the tests! I'm such an enabler ... :haha:

Gina sometimes there's something to be said for intuition!! FX!

Such cute bumps ladies! Campn, bump bump bumppic!

Squirrel: On May 2nd! We will probably get 5 days extra to move our stuff over because we get our keys for the new apartment the same damn day we have to hand our keys to the old one in! We can't move everything in one day! Especially with me refusing to lift heavy things :haha:

Jess: you won't know until you test.

I still have an exam to do before tomorrow (a 4000 word essay thing) and I haven't done anything yet. Oops. Will have it finished on time, but why am I such a slacker haha! I only have 8-10 more weeks left to finish my thesis and everything and then I'll have my Master's degree!
And my boss just emailed me that he wants to 'catch up' (I work from home in my own time) next week or so. Hope I'm not getting fired... they seemed happy enough with my work but with them you never know. My contract was till July. Would be great if I could keep my job for at least until then..:shrug:

Hello ladies! I said to myself that I wont be testing again until 17th but can't help myself, woke up early morning can't breathe , gasping some air and sweating like mad so I went to the loo and did poas and I swear I saw a very squinter 2nd line, I thought I'm getting crazy coz my DH can't see it but keep looking on different angle and defo its there I'm only 11 dpo so still early to test but hoping it will get darker by the 17th.

At 10dpo started getting backache but it was on and off, and last night come home and I'm on a proper mood, so slept early as I'm feeling tired.

I wish I could share a picture of my test but I tried this morning but you cant really see in the picture, I really hope it is not an evap line. So fingers crossed!

Well my temp is up today but I feel like it's inaccurate. My daughter woke up at 3 this morning and I got up briefly to put her to bed and fell back asleep like almost instantly. then I took my temp at 5:30 like normal. Either way I'm leaving it cause it gives me false hope lol

loving all of the bumps!! they are adorable!! camp - you're next !!

texas - glad your temp is up for now :flower:

squirrel - I haven't tested again since the day after trigger which really was just to see what a pos looked like on my cheapies. I'm using you to see when the trigger is out of the system :haha: I won't be testing until 14dpo next Friday unless something extraordinary is happening with my chart or my symptoms. I had some pretty intense cramping last night so right now I'm watching my temp like a hawk :haha:

6dpo. about halfway through. I really should know by 13dpo based on my temps and spotting, but that's assuming like always that I'm out. I really am looking ahead to next month. I feel really glad that the femara made me O sooner. I feel like I can really deal with this when the cycles are shorter. and I'm looking ahead to the saline ultrasound because I always have the sneaking suspicion that something is wrong with my uterus. just staying busy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->