46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well I'm bleeding. It's red and I have a tampon in. Obviously my temp was jacked from sleep. I will keep an eye on it but it's looking today is cd1. Maybe it was anovulatory after all and I'm getting my "period" on day 28? Idk. Hoping next cycle is normal

oh wow texas that is odd! it definitely looks like an O cycle? but that would mean a 9 day lp which is really short.

After taking the femara, I wondered if I had been having weak ovulations before so I was just looking up a bunch of stuff the other day. perhaps that is what happened here. signs of weak ovulation are lower temps and a shorter lp. since it really seems that you had a clear temp shift, this might be the answer!

I would def let your doc know just so they are up to date on everything!

Texas- I'd definitely talk to your ob again. It looks like you are ovulating, but maybe the quality isn't there. I had the same issue where I'd get a clear thermal shift but my post O temps were all over the place. If clomid didn't work, femara may be a great option. I'm sorry you keep getting these crazy cycles and sorry about af.

Bla wishing you luck and some swift typing. Hopefully he might just want to discuss whether or not you want to continue after your contract.

Mum wishing you luck hun, the day after tomorrow the test should be dark enough for a pic!

Bee FX will stay crossed for you and hopefully some exciting temps!

TeX I am with Bee and Smille, and would try to call your doc. Praying for you.

Campn cannot wait to see your bump pic!

Well sometimes I apparently have good ovulation? Like my last 2 cycles were pretty decent. I'm not sure what they can do for weak ovulation? But yeah I'm going to call. Just hope I don't sound like a paranoid patient lol

Edit to add kindara web portal says that I O'd on cd16 with a fallback rise the next day. Which would make this an 11day LP. Not awful but not as good as 14. Guess I need to keep doing the B6 and VitC. I wonder if soy would help or make things worse???

Sorry to hear Texas. But if it helps you I only have an 11 day LP. My cycles are 26 days. I O on CD16 and 11day LP.

I believe 9 and under is when they worry.

Good luck and I second everyone else's suggestion on talking to your doc.

Funny enough my bleeding seems to have stopped? Barely anything on my tampon and when I check inside it's like a reddish brown color but more brown than red. Idk I wll
Monitor it. I called my OB a bit ago and now I will probably look like an idiot when they cal back and I will be like actually it seems like it may just be spotting?!? Lol

Wow Teeny your bump is adorable!! And due in June. You must be so excited :)

Teeny- You're super adorable! And I think we all would love bump pictures any time asked or not! ;) you're getting so close now! Do you have a name picked!?

at least speaking for myself - bump pics are always welcome! I still pretend I'm sporting a little bump when I eat waaaay too much :haha: I think I've officially been doing that for 26 years now :haha: teeny - ADORABLE bump - it's so perfect!

texas - keep us posted!

Haha Teeny, as if anyone ever has to be asked! Bump pics are always MORE than welcome :haha:
And, as Campn said, you're so close now!

Bee- 6 DPO already!?? When are you gonna test!??

Squirrel- When will you test too!? That number of ours is gonna go way up so soon! :)

Gina- I wanted to wish you a wonderful vacation! Italy sounds like so much fun!

I'll test a week from tomorrow unless I feel like I have a reason to test sooner! I'm following squirrel to see when the trigger is officially out :haha:

Well I went ahead and marked today as cd1 and called my OB just to ask questions about my cycle and lower than usual temps and a shorter LP after O. Im waiting on a call back...

I'll test a week from tomorrow unless I feel like I have a reason to test sooner! I'm following squirrel to see when the trigger is officially out :haha:

Makes perfect sense! That trigger false positive could really be confusing but I think Smille said by 12 DPO it was safe to test??

honestly with how faint the test was the day after the trigger, it's prob already gone from my cheap cheapies! so yeah if anything interesting happens next week, I might....

texas - that sounds like a good plan. I think some months you can have weak ovulation but other months they can be just fine! I also second what smille said - femara seems like it works wonders for people that didn't have luck with clomid - so could be an option to bring up!

Well my trigger is still here! Annoyingly! It looked like it had mostly gone on the test this morning (just the faintest shadow of a shadow!!) so faint it didn't look to have colour but then this evening it's back faintly again and definitely pink! Almost certainly tests being inconsistent. 10 days past trigger. Hoping it's either gone or properly darker tomorrow morning as all this staying at this very faint level is annoying :haha:

Wow squirrel that is some trigger! It's both exciting and annoying.

Maybe it just won't ever go away and turn into a true positive. So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->