46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

:shrug: Not seeing anything on the frer???
No idea, thought for sure I would see some kind of pink line if something shows on the walmart still!?
Sorry Ladies...

Oh bummer so sorry, pic?

Been slacking off on updating FF for roughly 4-5 days (still been writing down my temps, times, symptoms, BDing days, OPKs, CM and all the other stuff.) Because my app is crappy and I haven't been able to use my husband's desktop and soooo I FINALLY got to do it today.....FF game me crosshairs immediately....on CD11!!! What?! So I'm 6DPO?! I figured I was at most maybe 3.... ugh. I have no idea anymore

Though when overlaying my chart, my DPO temps are in a nearly identical pattern as when I got pregnant in July. I had a dip today so maybe implantation? Ugh Idk.

https://i.imgur.com/XgUAhG8.jpg

Finally done cookin and cleaning up...sorted thru the pics and added some markers. Frer I got nuthin, Walmart still showing the line. So no idea???
FRER-11dpo.jpg
FrerFirstSignal-11dpo.jpg

So I didn't put much stock in my morning opk... Came home did one at my normal time... And....it appears pretty darn positive to me! Maybe that's what happened last month.. I o'ed waaaay sooner than what I figured. All I know is if you hear the bed a rocking don't come a knocking!

Yay! Get busy girl!

JLM I definitely see a line in the Wal-Mart test and I feel like I MAYBE see something in the FRER but I've been known for really bad line eye :rofl:

Thx Navy and congrats on being further DPO than you thought! That's a pleasant surprise huh?
Funny thing is I was snapping pics like a mad woman from 5-10 min mark, but I too think I MAY see something on the frer pic and neg, even tho it's def gone now that it is dry:shrug:
The walmart is actually a hair darker than last night, so as of right now wallyworld is being more informative. Gonna try a frer again in 2 days.
:dust:

When I got my ultra faint BFP on a FRER I was a 12 on my blood test the same day, I could ONLY see the line once I dismantled the tests, before that I couldn't see anything

Thx Navy and congrats on being further DPO than you thought! That's a pleasant surprise huh?
Funny thing is I was snapping pics like a mad woman from 5-10 min mark, but I too think I MAY see something on the frer pic and neg, even tho it's def gone now that it is dry:shrug:
The walmart is actually a hair darker than last night, so as of right now wallyworld is being more informative. Gonna try a frer again in 2 days.
Fingers crossed!

Thx Jalilma and Navy

Frer seriously needs to rethink their market strategy at this point. There is no reason we should have to deal with the glare that stupid curved handle causes NOR should we have to dismantle tests to see what is there...
I promise if I start getting stronger lines on walmart and frer is the same or behind wally's I will never waste that money again on frer!
I will just wait it out on the 88 centers.

JLM I LOVE the flat ones but I agree that the new curved ones need to step up their game.

Hi everyone:wave: can i join? AF is due October 12th! Hoping for a BFP! We're TTC #4 :)

Thx Jalilma and Navy

Frer seriously needs to rethink their market strategy at this point. There is no reason we should have to deal with the glare that stupid curved handle causes NOR should we have to dismantle tests to see what is there...
I promise if I start getting stronger lines on walmart and frer is the same or behind wally's I will never waste that money again on frer!
I will just wait it out on the 88 centers.

I'm hoping so bad that they recall all these new tests for being faulty and just bring back the old ones! Why didn't they think curved tests would give evaps so often!? We are TOLD to lay the test flat for a reason! I bet it was a man's idea to change them, like oh let's have super huge ones! :haha:

Lucky number 13! That was when I found out I'm pregnant with DS! 13 DPO, all negative tests up until then...

I have been getting white as snow $store tests this cycle but think I might have gotten my first squinter. Thoughts?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463549

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 24
I have been getting white as snow $store tests this cycle but think I might have gotten my first squinter. Thoughts?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463549

I hate saying I don't see a line! I see a line but I feel like it's an indent, I've had so many of these before... :cry: I however have heard that some do turn into BFPs!

Would love to say I see a line but I don't. Fingers crossed I'm wrong!

ajr I see faint pink along the right edge...I've had this on bfn cycles and on my chemicals so it could go either way ( meaning bfp not chemical )
FX it gets clearer!

Campn yea the commercial for the New frer promotes "with a 50% wider tip...and curved handle for easier handling":saywhat:
I'm sorry but the curve is ONLY helpful if:
1- You don't have thumbs...
2- You have a urine stream that jets out like a pressure washer, causing the handle to fly from your hand...
WTH?

Maybe it's just me, but when I dip mine in a cup, I'm not gripping the whole handle in my palm with my fingers wrapped around it like a toddler holds a fork!
And even if I were going to sit on the toilet and put it in the urine stream...again NOT gripping the handle like that, more like a thumb and 2 fingers so I can aim it straight down and not spray pee all over myself from the ricochet:huh: maybe it is just me lol

Oh :hi: June- sorry got carried away on a frer rant :haha:

JLM I feel like I might see a line on the Walmart one!

I Was about to buy the new curved Frer online when I read awful things about them. Managed to find the normal flat ones so I have those instead. I think it's terrible that they haven't pulled them all off the shelf and refunded everyone who has one!

8dpo today if we go by the days after my pos OPK, but I still feel like I ovulated the day after due to cramps and ewcm etc. Will still count myself as 8dpo. Had some cramps on the left lower abdomen last night, slight AF cramps, and been having round ligament pain which I know you only really get in pregnancy when you're a fair way along so I have no idea if it's a sign or just hormonal and gearing up for AF. I suffered with it when I was pregnant the first time around quite badly, and I notice it when I suddenly stand or stretch - the sudden pain has me doubled over! Not sure if it's a good sign. I suppose anything is at this stage! Also extremely tired, and no amount of sleep seems to make it better. Again, that might be the stress of this awful week with my little boy in hospital. Boobs are fine, no pain there.

Come on 2ww! Hurry up and zoom by!

Phew! Finally caught up on this thread. I'd love to join. I'm testing October 19th (ish) lol. We are going for a relaxed approach this month so not really keeping track. Just bd'ing and hoping. This will be month 6 of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->