46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

texas! that is so exciting eeeeek! IB! IB! IB!! :happydance::happydance:

thank you for the kind words about my friend's dad. My dad passed away when he was 54, but I was only 15. since then, almost all of my closest friends have lost a father - it's sooooo weird. His dad was actually over 70, but it still seems too young.

Bee- So sorry about your dads friend that's such sad news :(
You need to upload a picture of your softball outfit! That sounds too cute! I always knew you were one tough cookie!

Tex- That's good news! Glad your OB gave you some reassurance!

Ks- Congrats on team pink!!

lol does this count camp?? this might be the last photo I have in uniform! I'll have to check the league website but for now 7th grade bee will have to do :haha::haha:

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 15
Hahaha bee that picture is amazing! You were (and probably still are) so cute!

Bleeding again... Seem like maybe a little More than yesterday will continue to monitor... Probably AF... No clue

Omg bee that's cuteness overload! Can't wait for you to get your four little girls! They're gonna be total knockouts!! Heart eyes for dayyyyzzz!!!

Bee awesome picture! I was a catcher all throughout middle and high and understand missing the sport. Hopefully soon you can go back! My apologies for your friends dad.

TeX any news hun?

K adorable picture! Congratulations on your little girl!

Bleeding stopped again. Literally about as much as yesterday. So I have no clue what's going on lol. I've never had spotting like this before AF. So I'm not sure if she's trying to start or if I'm pregnant. It is red though so I'm leaning more towards it not being implantation but you never know till she shows up full force!

Tex- Have you tested yet!? I think you should!

No haven't tested. In fact I only have 1 digital test with a weeks estimator in the house. I had a tiny smear of pink when I wiped about 45 minutes ago but nothing before then and nothing since. Idk how long implantation spotting is supposed to actually last but I'm going to hold out to test until like maybe Monday.

Good luck Texas, I hope this is it for you

Squirrel/Bee: How are you two doing?

Afm: We are going to tell SO's mom in a few hours. I'm so not ready for the world to know. Tomorrow it's my family. Bwuhhh.
I'm still not sure if his mom likes me, so I guess this is the ultimate test :haha:
I just hope baby stays okay and I don't have to worry anymore now.

Soooo my temp went up today! Kindara thinks I'm 14dpo and fertility friend says I am 12dpo but on my other charts even at 12dpo my temp is declining from its highest point. Today it's up almost to its highest point!!
I just realized that I really only have a clearblue digi with a weeks estimator test in the house and no way am I using that right now... I'm going to wait till Monday and see what happens!

Bla- Hope your visit and announcement goes really great! She needs to really like now since you're bringing her grandchildren!

Tex- I'm not even going to try to guess what's going on, but I will cross everything I have for you and send you major baby dust!

Bump alert, here is my 17+4 week bump. I think she's moving up cause it's getting rounder now, before it was just the lower part of my belly that poked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
tex - so odd ! Obv my fingers are so so crossed for you now that this is it ...!

Camp - aw little baby bump !!

Blab - good luck today love !

I feel totally and utterly out. Nothing is happening with temps and I've already felt out to begin with. Massive spring cleaning today - finally! Windows are open and heat is officially off !!

In interesting news, I took a nap after work yesterday because we had a going away party last night. During my nap I dreamt that camp and squirrel came over to my house with their dhs and we drank - I mean DRANK. lol the three of us were so drunk and giggling and ignoring our boring dhs (just part of the dream - not saying your dhs are boring lol). It was so funny and felt so real! And don't worry camp - you weren't pregnant in the dream so you weren't being a naughty momma lol

Hahaha!!! I love you Bee! Wish we so badly could do that in real life! We really should meet oneday, alcohol or not! And DH can be very boring sometimes :p

I should also do a massive spring cleaning as it's almost therapeutic to me, and we've had our AC on for the past month. I really do miss the cooler weather though at least during the holidays, it's so hard to enjoy fall and Halloween when it's 80 degrees out!

Don't feel out yet, you've got this and you will raise that number for us Bee!!! Come on baby girl, or baby GIRLS maybe?

Bee: Your dream made my day!! :haha: wouldn't that be awesome!!!! Would love to drink with you ladies :drunk: Well you know what they say: vivid dreams are as pregnancy symptom :happydance: I think you're counting yourself out too soon Bee. Your chart looks great to me and no symptoms don't mean anything. I mean think about it, did the hCG trigger give you symptoms? And that was way more hCG than you'd have before your AF was due. So if that gave you no symptoms, then I wouldn't expect any. If that makes sense? I still have a really good feeling for you!!! And lots of respect for you being so passionate about a sport (very cute photo!). I used to play hockey (field) for fourteen years competitively and it was my life, but then when I left uni and started working, I lost interest. I regret it now as I do really enjoy sports and have always been athletic, so to not have a regular sport now in adulthood is very odd. I played softball when I was a kid for a few years with an American organisation in Holland. Was lots of fun! I can see why you love it. Just picturing your little baby in a softball kit sat on the sides cheering you on in a year's time!

Texas: Wow, so excited about what's going on with your chart and that spotting without AF starting. It all sounds so unusual for you, which is a great sign. I really think this is it for you and I am so excited about seeing a test!

Campn: What a gorgeous little bump! Suits you! Your new avatar is lovely. Your baby girl has suuuuuuch a cute little face!

So 10dpo today and yesterday afternoon my cheapies were finally showing no lines. So what did the idiot in me do this morning? Took an FRER and clearblue and of course both showed lines, because of course they're more sensitive and are probably still showing the trigger. It's 12 days since the trigger and it was only 6500 iu. I reallllly would have expected it to be gone by now. I really don't think these are a real BFP yet. I don't even know why I did it as I thought this might happen! I'm terrible and really annoyed at myself that I couldn't just wait a few days. I'll test again tomorrow and fully expect to see those lines disappear. My temp is still high from the progesterone and I have some minor signs, but I just don't feel pregnant you know? I really don't think this cycle has worked out.

Had my oldest friend's baby shower today. Was so much fun to see her and see our old friends. She's going to be an amazing mum and I can't wait for her to have this baby so I can enjoy some newborn snuggles!

Edit: Bee, laughing myself silly with how early 90s these shots are, but this was my experience at the ABF (American Baseball Foundation). Had so much fun there as a kid!

Attachments

• Frame_117_20.jpg
    Frame_117_20.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Frame_117_14.jpg
    Frame_117_14.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
Squirrel, your chart is AMAZING. That must be a BFP chart if ever there was one. Xx

Haha Teeny Weeny :D sadly it's because I'm on progesterone I'm sure!

I'm just getting really tired of the spotting. It is bright red but it's such a little amount anytime I put a tampon in there is barely anything on it when i take it out then it's like a rusty looking brown on it. Definitely not flowing so idk what the heck is gong on. All I know is my temp is still high and that means im not out yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->