46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I have no idea what's going on with my temps??? I got plenty of sleep so that wasn't an issue. I took a Walmart cheapie just for the heck of it this morning and it was bfn of course. No idea why my AF hasn't started yet but I'm beginning to think maybe I did not O this month? Or maybe I am 14dpo and not 15? And she will be here tomorrow? All I know is my test said im
Not Pregnant.... Maybe they aren't as sensitive? Anyway I have no idea what's going on... Sigh

Texas- maybe the spotting was your body trying to force itself to ovulate? I have no clue what's going on. I hope you get answers soon.

TeX :hugs: I am so sorry for the hectic cycle. Maybe wait another day and test with a frer? Hoping you have some answers soon.

Smille woodland animals will be fun! Congratulations on 16weeks, not too much longer and you'll know!

hmmm tex I wonder if AF will show up today? didn't that happen last cycle where she wasn't around in the morning, but showed up later in the day? since test was a bfn, it would be nice to get this show on the road!

another sleepless night so another open circle. I think the temps should be fairly accurate though because I'm at least asleep for an hour before taking them at my normal time and I'm never actually getting up or doing anything more than a quick toss and turn. so I'm impressed that my progesterone is doing so well and glad that I don't have to have that argument with my doc or have to take progesterone because I heard that they can have nasty side effects. AF is due on Saturday. I hope I don't have any spotting leading up to it - that will make me very happy! I just hate that I have to call and leave a message on the weekend and then when my RE calls on Monday, everything is rushed. I am wondering if they are going to want to up my femara dosage to maybe get 2 eggs? and then I have to schedule the saline ultrasound - eek!

Tex- I really think you should call your doctor and have some professional advice and see what's really going on? It's so frustrating so I think talking to a doctor might help give you some sort of answer.

Bee- Well I don't think you're gonna get AF this cycle but that's just me! Stay away AF!

Thanks for the guesses ladies. Either way we'll be thrilled, but I'm pretty sure dh and I are on opposite teams right now.

With dd we did a jungle theme. With this one I want to do woodland creatures.

Bee- We would've rather paid the $700 multiple times than the $20k for ivf. I'm so happy that your insurance covers it. Ours apparently doesn't believe in helping people have babies. I know you're feeling out, but I felt out too. I still have hope for you!

Aaah that's so cool, we are going to do that too (few pages back)! Woodland animals are so cute. We thought about jungle first too but we figured that woodland animals are 'closer' to home. :haha:

bee- im wanting to say you are right. No AF first thing and then it showed before lunch I think... So fingers crossed she shows. If I don't get her in a week I will take another test and if bfn I will refill my provera and take it to bring on AF. I will definitely contact my doctor later on in the week though just to be sure. Just very frustrated and over this whole process

edit to add that yes AF did show up last cycle in the morning just not first thing. I went back and looked at my posts... Literally hit the previous button like 30 times lol

bee- im wanting to say you are right. No AF first thing and then it showed before lunch I think... So fingers crossed she shows. If I don't get her in a week I will take another test and if bfn I will refill my provera and take it to bring on AF. I will definitely contact my doctor later on in the week though just to be sure. Just very frustrated and over this whole process

edit to add that yes AF did show up last cycle in the morning just not first thing. I went back and looked at my posts... Literally hit the previous button like 30 times lol

Not sure if you're aware, but you can change the posts per page length from 10 to 40. It makes it much much easier to keep up with busy threads like these! I couldn't do without it now!

Fingers crossed AF starts soon so you can get this cycle over with :hugs:

Not sure if you're aware, but you can change the posts per page length from 10 to 40. It makes it much much easier to keep up with busy threads like these! I couldn't do without it now!

Wow! Been here for years and had no idea :) you just made my life easier! How does one go about doing this? Being a bit thick!

Gina: wow, your holiday sounds great! I love Italy and even though I've only been twice, it's left a firm impression on me, such a beautiful country! I hope you have the most amazing time there. Venice is just so so beautiful (my husband and I have plans to go with just the two of us in the summer).

Bee: $120??? So so cheap! That's crazy! Yeah I'm not sure why it's so expensive here. I think that cost covers scans as well, but even then, shouldn't be so expensive. I'm sorry you got a bfn :hugs: but you don't seem too upset, which is great! I hope your doctor does prescribe more femara to maybe get more follicles. Over here I don't think they would, as clinics have to try and keep multiple birth numbers down, but if they don't have that restraint, then I'd imagine there wouldn't be an issue. And yay for booking your saline ultrasound! Even though this didn't end well for either of us, I'm glad we've still got each other as cycle buddies for yet another round :hugs:

Teeny: fantastic new avatar picture! You look like you're glowing! Pregnancy suits you :)

My guesses :)
Drum: girl
Smille: boy
Blabla: girl

Campn: your son's nursery was gorgeous!!! So cute! I think owls and butterflies would be lovely, not corny at all!! I love owls; my favourite items of Isla's have always been owl or woodland themed! If we were doing a nursery, it would definitely be woodland/owl themed!

Texas: sorry you're still in limbo. I'm really surprised about your test! With that chart, I would be really sure you were pregnant as your temp hasn't stayed down. Maybe try a more sensitive test?

So as for me, more BFNs today, so I stopped taking the progesterone. I expect my temp to start dropping tomorrow and AF in a couple of days. So I spoke to my mum and she is happy to lend us the money :dance: :dance: :dance: she just wants us to try one more cycle with just clomid first (will be asking for the trigger again too). So either next cycle ends in a BFP or I will be doing an IUI in June :dance: :D

I feel so much better now! Phew! Felt really really down there for a while!!

Wow! Been here for years and had no idea :) you just made my life easier! How does one go about doing this? Being a bit thick!

One of those things that is on here but unless someone points it out to you, you would never know!

Anyway, click on Quick Links in the tool bar above the thread, select Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and then change number of posts to show per page to 40, go to the bottom and save the changes... and voila! Your BnB life will be changed for the better forever!

Squirrel- I am so happy your talk with your mom went well. I am so happy you have that kind of support behind you. My mom was emotionally supportive and for me that was enough. Lots and lots of hugs to you.

No bfn yet squirrel lol but i assume there would be if I ever tested ! My post was a little confusing - I've just wrote this cycle off from the start so I'm planning for the next cycle to keep me going. Haven't tested or scheduled anything yet - just mentally preparing lol ! So glad to hear of your plan - this is it !!! A mere month or two away :)

Squirrel- Awww your mom is the best! That's so sweet of her and that's the kind of mom I want to be for sure. I think trying clomid one more time is very reasonable so at least that gives you two more chances of BFP and not just next month with IUI if you know what I mean!?

Does the NHS not cover IUI if you already have kids? I understand not covering something like IVF cause it's expensive and more complicated but why not IUI? Here the government covers nothing at all though :p

Squirrel so happy with the news! Cannot wait to see that BFP to come :happydance:

Bee I cannot wait to see your tests! You have amazing resolve hun, around this point I caved. I understand waiting but if you do decide to go ahead, please upload some pictures. So excited for you.

Teeny love the picture!

Pompey thank you so much for the information. I never knew either lol

Texas- I see your temp went up again. Hmm I wonder if it was late implantation?

my temp is on the way down. I feel AF brewing! I wish I could just call my RE now and get the next cycle underway to give me something tangible to look forward to....grrr!!! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Bee- I'm sorry this cycle might not have worked out. Are you going to insist that next cycle they plan the iui a little better?

that's the plan. I feel so rushed and I hate that AF will show up on a weekend again. That means that Saturday is CD 1 and I will call and leave a message. I'll have to start the drugs on CD 3 which is Monday - the same day they will call me back. I want to see about increasing from 2.5 to 5 (what she originally wanted me on) to possibly get 2 eggs and increase the chances. So I'm kind of hoping to try and call Friday and tell them that I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow (they told me not to temp ugh) and see if I can schedule a quick consultation appt on either Friday after or Monday to discuss the options for next cycle.

I need to talk about my dosage of femara, moving the first ultrasound up so it's sooner, and the saline ultrasound. I really hope they don't plan to do this all over the phone! They prob don't because they have been exceeding all of my expectations so far, but I'm just worried !

Whoever said you can change the amount of posts per page, you are amazing!! Sooo much easier and it works on a phone too! 😄

Bee sorry your feeling out. I hope next month you can get them to time it better.

Texas, I hope you get out of limbo soon one way or another! That's the worst place to be.

Squirrel so glad your talk with your mom went well. That bfp is coming so soon!!

Campn, you can totally stow away in our luggage!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->