46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yes it went up but I'm not sure if it's accurate. Daughter woke at 3 and then I felt like it was restless sleep. Went to the bathroom and wiped and saw pink. Hoping it develops into AF soon. I took a test this am and bfn again. I think I may only be 15dpo instead of 16 but oh well.

Even if it was a late implant I don't think it would be viable. Seems like I read if an embryo implants late there is more chance of miscarriage?

Bee- sorry about AF. Hopefully you can get everything arranged and it not drive you crazy. I'm a big planner too and the timing thing would make me crazy as well...

that's the plan. I feel so rushed and I hate that AF will show up on a weekend again. That means that Saturday is CD 1 and I will call and leave a message. I'll have to start the drugs on CD 3 which is Monday - the same day they will call me back. I want to see about increasing from 2.5 to 5 (what she originally wanted me on) to possibly get 2 eggs and increase the chances. So I'm kind of hoping to try and call Friday and tell them that I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow (they told me not to temp ugh) and see if I can schedule a quick consultation appt on either Friday after or Monday to discuss the options for next cycle.

I need to talk about my dosage of femara, moving the first ultrasound up so it's sooner, and the saline ultrasound. I really hope they don't plan to do this all over the phone! They prob don't because they have been exceeding all of my expectations so far, but I'm just worried !

You know your body and I think that's a great plan. I think that since you usually O on the day of a surge, you should definitely be doing iui sooner. Maybe show the dr your chart and explain what happened this cycle. They will or should definitely work with you. This cycle was a trial run, next cycle they'll be able to time it better.

that is totally my plan! :flower: I'm kicking myself for not going into more detail with them but I had consistently been O'ing on day 15 or later and first ultrasound was scheduled for day 13. I asked if the meds would change my O day and they said no so I left it at that. :dohh: This time I want to go into way more detail and get this planned right!

wow that's a lot to catch up on! That's the only downside to being gone from here for a few days lol. So I'm not really going to reply to too much of everything for everyone because that just means I need to go back and re-read everything, but I did definitely read it. If I get anyone mixed up, I'm sorry.

pomp, pes and kitty – not sure if I welcomed you already, but welcome! Always lovely having new girls on the thread. If you’ve been on here for a little while already, I’m sorry – I haven’t been too active the past few weeks.

bee - you're not out until you're out. I am still holding onto hope for you. And thank you for what you said, I don't want to leave here again, I missed you ladies too much with that two weeks I deactivated last time.

camp - gorgeous bump!

squirrel - so glad you have your mom's support like that. If I were close enough to my mom to talk to her about ttc, I imagine she would be the same way. you're also not out until you're out.

tex and gina - I'm loving your charts. Keeping my fx for bfps for you both.

pomp - was your lp always short like that? Sorry if you already said so, I’m struggling to remember what I all read now lol

pes - have you tested yet?

drum - happy birthday to your little girl!

afm: I took Monday off work and drove 2hrs to go spend Sunday and Monday with DH. We had a date day/night, which we rarely do so it was super nice. It's nice getting back to where we were before... tmi maybe, but it has already helped our sex life too. Sex for fun is so much fun and so relaxing! lol :blush:

Also, I put my ff vip on hold, stopped temping, put away all tests, and am only allowing myself to track af on ovia and possibly for when to/not to dtd. After informing DH of that, he tells me last night that he's totally confused about wanting a baby. He said he wants one and doesn't at the same time. He doesn’t seem to realize that it messes us both up a bit when we ttc, so I had to set him straight by reminding him of our ntnp plan and saying I can’t get on board with actively ttc again right now otherwise I’ll go nutty lol. Men I tell ya! :haha:

Ladies, I'm sorry for reply without responding to messages, but I am FREAKING OUT!!!

I just got a squinter. Not even one that you can't see on the test, but have to tweak to get, but a proper real squinter, faint pink, but definitely visible to the eye and appeared within the first minute on an FRER. I'm 14dpo (maybe) and used less than an hour hold afternoon pee after drinking loads of water all day, so not at all concentrated. I just got home, saw the tests had arrived in the mail and thought why the hell not, I'll test and then BAM there it was - I started weeping all over again like I did when I got my BFN on 11dpo. I am so so so so so so so scared right now. I haven't tested with an FRER since 11dpo... I was using cheapies before that... I don't want to hope that this is it, but I am so so so scared! What if I'd tested with FMU, what would it look like without massively dilute less-than-one-hour hold afternoon pee!! I have one more FRER for the morning.

The thing is, I stopped taking progesterone and my temp still didn't come down, not even a little bit and I have been feelign really weird all day. I can't dare to hope this is it. It feels too late to get a proper BFP... I am so scared ladies. Needless to say I sprinted upstairs and put in a progesterone pessary straight away!

As usual, image isn't great as getting these squinters on camera is so difficult...https://s31.postimg.org/t0d6w2c2j/squinter.jpg

I just came to do a proper reply and I can't even do that until I say OMG THATS A LINE!!!!!!
Squirrel!!! I am so happy for you I am crying (might be hormones...).

Congrats hun. I am over the moon for you. Truly I am :hugs:

Squirrel that's a line!!! Not even a squinter! That's just a faint line!! Congrats girl!! Can't wait to see how dark a FMU one will be!

Ahh squirrel I see it! Beautiful line! Congrats - now I'll be eagerly awaiting a fmu update. Eeee I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats Squirrel!! a H&H 9 months to you dear!

now, lets see Bee's BFP!!

Squirrel- OMG I SEE IT!!!!! :happydance: I was just going to say, hurry up and take that progesterone bc it will definitely help keep your bean safe. I so so so hope it's darker tomorrow. Eek I am so happy for you!!!!!

Squirrel that is amazing congratulations!!!! Cannot wait to see the morning's test so very happy for you!

Thank you so much ladies :hugs:

I am so scared though. I really feel so very worried this is just the sign that I had a chemical. I marked it on my chart as regardless, it's definitely a line! Even if it ends in a chemical, at least we can still do this! At least we still work!!! I am so so so so scared for tomorrow. I think I'll break down and weep some more if whatever I get on that test tomorrow.

I have been feeling very weird today! Exhausted (so so exhausted), dizzy, hot but also shivery at the same time, strange taste in my mouth, so bloated, a little crampy and just not myself. I thought I was catching my daughter's cold.

So if this is it (and that's a big if!) then definitely no twins if I'm only getting a positive on 14dpo :haha:! (Though I wonder if maybe my body tried to ovulate and then couldn't for some reason and actually ovulated where that dip is on 3dpo, which would only make me 11dpo today).

Bee: I so so so am hoping you get a BFP in a few days and that this one for me sticks and we get to be bump buddies :hugs:

OMG squirrel I didn't even need to squint hun that line is there!!!! And you completely gave up! You might have gotten your BFP 2 days ago if you used an FRER!!!! Congratulations Squik!!! Stick baby stick stick stick!! Sticky dust from me!!! <3 <3

Squirrel no matter what we're here if you need us. Your right the worst that can happen is you have your answers. I don't think you'll have to worry about it though hun, I've read women not getting squinters until 16-18dpo. That is an amazing test did not even have to enlarge to see it. Congratulations again

OMG, I'm so so so happy for you Squirrel. That is definitely a BFP right there. Cannot wait for FMU. A huge congratulations. Xx

Deffo a link there Squirrel, no if's or but's!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

CONGRATS!!!

Squirrel !!! My love <3 I commented on your journal first :) eeeeeeeeeek !!!! I am so so happy for you right now ! And they say that hcg levels have no correlations with twins ! I'm crossing everything for you right now and of course I would love to join you as bump buddies but you might have to wait for me a bit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->