46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Peski- that's definitely a bfp! Congrats!

Drum- we also have the same issue. We went to look for baby clothes after finding out but they're all summertime, so we'll wait. Dd's baby clothes are for the summer so unfortunately we can't use those right away.

Squirrel- if the frer is darker tomorrow, then it's real. I have everything crossed for you. I am so glad your dh had a breakthrough and is totally on board now. What a relief that you two are on the same page. I am incredibly happy for the both of you.

Bee- I miss sangrias! Dh makes them and they smell so amazing. The beach sounds amazing right about now. Here at home it's 44° and raining!

TeX I also think this may be your month! Everything crossed for you!

Pes huge congratulations hun. Have a H&H 9 months!

Squirrel I am so happy for you! That is absolutely amazing to hear. I really hope this is it for you hun, you truly deserve it. Everything crossed for you

Bee :happydance: love it, and am jealous! I could go for one myself... Or five lol. I really hope you are wrong hun, I hope this BFP comes for you, with some amazing lines. Yoga pose in place!

Sweet FX for some good timing and amazing swimmers. Hope to see you and the other girls get your BFPs!

Smille same problem here with our DDs, though I about caved and went online lol. Just a few more days and your half way!! Congratulations

Thanks ladies. It does just feel so so good to know we are on the same page at long last. When we were first together and even when we got married, he said he wanted three, but then as we had kids, and he realised he wasn't the father he wanted to be (and also when he realised how much time and effort [basically all :haha:] kids take up), he said he was reluctant for the third. Through my passion for desperately wanting a third, I persuaded him, but it always felt so forced. This is such an amazing amazing weight off my shoulders.

Bee: It sounds like you're having a marvellous time! Sangrias on the beach sounds divine. Cannes and Nice are great and with the film festival, how exciting! Remember, AF and BFP signs can be the exact same, so it doesn't mean you're definitely out. I still have my fingers super crossed for you. Have an amazing time in France!

Sweetmama: Aching ovaries are a great sign ovulation is on its way. Get to the BDing!!

So I think I might be on the way to a real BFP *touch wood*. I'm very cautious and willing away today so it can be tomorrow so I can see... it's just that yesterday I took two FRERs. One with SMU that showed a faint line and one five hours later (holding all that time) that didn't show anything. So I assumed trigger was out of my system. Well, this morning I tested with FMU and got another faint line on an FRER and on a CB plus. I can't get pictures to work as my DSLR is downstairs and I just have my phone. I'd run and get it, but this morning is supposed to be my lie-in morning and my husband will frown if I show up looking for a camera :haha: the phone doesn't really capture it, but it is the same darkness as yesterday with SMU. So what's going on? I'm wary to believe it's a real BFP, as there's a chance I suppose it could still be trigger, even though after a 5 hour hold there was nothing on the FRER yesterday afternoon. I'm 10dpo, so prime BFP territory and temp is still high... I may test again with SMU and if it's still there... then I may start to get excited. I'm really nervous ladies. I almost can't believe that I could finally get pregnant after all this and then actually manage to get past the first few days without having another chemical. I had the most vivid dreams this morning just before waking, intensely vivid. The last bit of this long string of dreams was having a BFP on a CB plus and on an FRER and struggling to take a picture of them to show you guys. I'm serious, that is what I dreamt :haha: wow! The weird thing was that in the dream, the lines were really dark, but I still couldn't get a picture.

Edit: So I've done the best I can with my phone and tweaking and this is what I've got. The pictures aren't the best as the lines are very faint.
https://s32.postimg.org/najjw5bp1/IMG_4995.jpg
https://s32.postimg.org/x2d1ab7ud/IMG_4993.jpg

Just worth noting that I'm 12 days past trigger. Last cycle I had faint lines on 11 days past trigger, just like I did yesterday and then I had nothing on 12 days past trigger, the tests were completely blank... oh I am getting excited and I should really check myself. I'm just listening to my husband playing with the kids downstairs and it's making me swell with happiness that he even wants this last baby. Maybe we just needed everything to be in alignment and for him to come to terms with actually wanting this baby... Wow, I am so so scared right now. I so desperately want this to be it!

Squirrel, I am so freaking excited for you. I see those lines. Perhaps the universe has given you this BFP as your darling husband has accepted this is what he would love too. I sure hope so.
I think this thread is on a roll and I truly hope from the bottom of my heart this is your sticky bean. Xx

Congrats Peski!

SQUIRREL: Oooooo i'm so hopeful for you! Must be fate now that your husband has turned around and you are all aligned! <3

Teeny: how are you doing? So close now, you must be getting excited!

Thanks Bla. I'm at the boring bit now! Still a while to go and time has slowed right down. I have loads to do to keep me busy the next few weeks but I do find myself wishing away the time sometimes until she is here. I promised myself I wouldn't as this is my very last pregnancy but I am.
I'll be moaning how I miss being pregnant soon! Lol xx

Thanks ladies.

Teeny: My chart is triphasic I think, but I'm just amazed by how it looks. It's never done this before, ever! I usually get a first small rise that plateaus for a while and then a second rise that stays pretty stable. This is just so new for me.

Okay, so I only held for about 1.5 hours because I was too excited and I just used another FRER and the line is still there. I am getting way ahead of myself now... surely the trigger wouldn't be able to produce an identical line two days in a row and with only a 1.5 hour hold?! Oh wow, I am so excited. I am going to have to go out and get some more FRERs!!! I am too excited!!! But I'm also feeling so incredibly cautious. I still don't believe this is it, not really.

https://s32.postimg.org/x03ojhxbp/IMG_6546.jpg

I can see that without zooming in on my phone honey. I am praying this is it. Xx

That's a definite BFP Squirrel!! Congratulations!!!! It's worked out so well with your husband coming round to the idea of a third child. I reckon it's absolutely meant to me xxx

Pesk - congrats to you too! Your line was obvious, fantastic news!

What a lucky thread this month. I so hope Bee can join us!!

Squirrel- the line would have faded from the trigger. It should be gone after 9-11 days. I really believe this is a real bfp hun! I havr everything crossed for you!!!

congrats squirrel!!!! I don't think triphasic really means anything, i had a few like that and never meant anything at all. it's the chart that looks really different than your norm that seems to be the winner ! huge congrats!

Teey - I always hated that part of pregnancy. But in no time she will be here.

Squirrel - I'm the worst at seeing lines and I see all 3.

AFM: Tried to BD last night but my SO didn't finish because he got way too hot and just couldn't keep his erection up (sorry for the TMI) So we will try again today.

Thanks ladies. I'm still it sure this is a sticky BFP. I do think it's a BFP now though as my test had gone blank yesterday afternoon and I've just now got another faint line on an FRER after a 2.5 hour hold. It's really hard to tell whether it's darker than the others as you can't compare them when they're this faint as they dry so lightly. It's definitely pink and you can see it clearly, albeit faintly... I don't know if it's darker though. Would you expect it to get darker after 5 hours? I really don't know. If I were giving someone advice I'd say no, don't be silly, it's only 5 hours, but the thing is that when I was pregnant with Isla I got a positive cheapie in the evening and over the course of the evening the noticeably got darker. By the following morning I had a positive digital whereas that morning of 10dpo I'd had a negative FRER. So my levels rose beautifully to at least 25 the next morning. Surely my levels aren't rising properly if the test doesn't really change over 5 hours... Sorry ladies. I know this sounds crazy, but after so long and two disappointments, I am so desperate for this to work :( I'm so scared. It feels like I've been here so many times (although it's only actually twice). I'm going to stop testing till tomorrow morning, but I really am dreading tomorrow's test. Twice now I've taken that test in the morning to either not see a change in the line or see it fade a bit. I really am scared.

Here is a picture I took on my phone without tweaking. I think it's visible.
https://s32.postimg.org/bnzd1szjp/image.jpg

And I'm sorry, I don't mean to spam the thread with pictures of my barely there lines :(

That line is definitely there! I will pray for a sticky bean for you!

Squirrel we all see those beautiful lines! Coming from a person that tested twice a day after my BFP I understand the nerves hun - but I think this is it. I am so happy for you and sending some major sticky vibes your way. :hugs:

I see those lines squirell! I hope that it's loads darker tomorrow... If nothing else just to give you some peace of mind.

Wow 3 BFP this month.. Crazy. I'm betting Bee will join yall too. Not me though... I either got one heck of an implantation dip with today's temp or AF will be here tomorrow and we are right back to having a 10 day Lp... Argh.... Irritated....

I see those lines squirell! I hope that it's loads darker tomorrow... If nothing else just to give you some peace of mind.

Wow 3 BFP this month.. Crazy. I'm betting Bee will join yall too. Not me though... I either got one heck of an implantation dip with today's temp or AF will be here tomorrow and we are right back to having a 10 day Lp... Argh.... Irritated....

Don't want to give you false hope at all, but mind dropped like that and rose 2 days later. So you never know. I understand you thinkin AF is coming tho, I would (and did) too.

Squirrel- hcg doubles every 48 hrs. I'd stop testing today and wait until tomorrow morning. I don't think your tests will get any darker today bc it takes time for hormones to build up. Don't stress too much. I am very excited for you.

Texas- your chart looks promising! Fxd!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->