46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Camp I wish they were in India ! Lol his extended fam all is but his parents actually live in the same state as us.... Lol they are out in philly and his sis is flying up from Texas so it's just a Canadian vacation. We met playing softball remember lol ! ;) hehe

I agree! I just started my Master's degree last September and in a month I'll (hopefully, thesis-writing sucks) be graduated! (well, officially yes. But they hand you the diploma in f-ing November :O )
This year is going by so fast. Can't wait till the babies arrive here in this thread :D And more and more ladies are getting gorgeous bfps!

Bee- I can't believe they weren't understanding that he wanted to marry for love. I know it's a culture thing, but there's no way I could marry someone bc I was being forced. I hate being told what to do. I hope this weekend is better than expected and I hope they are accepting of you. You are beautiful and kind.

Texas- your temps are crazy. I hope the mellow out soon to give you peace of mind. Is your dd ok?

Bla- that's terrific that you're almost done with school! Congrats!

Campn- it really is flying by. I feel like just yesterday I was peeing on a stick lol.

I was up sick to my stomach all night. Idk if it was from dinner or stress...probably both. My dh told me I need to calm down and it will be ok. He's right, I need to chill and not worry about what ifs. Maybe she'll surprise me and respect me for once.

Bee- See and I knew this! I knew how you met! I'm sorry hun the 5 brain cells I have left always fail me. Hopefully they can be cordial with you and try to speak in English when you're around, I know that would be my pet peeve. Luckily in our family I'm the one with the language the inlaws can't understand. MOWHAHAHA. Saying "geez you suck" in Arabic with a smile on is a skill I'm trying to master!

Bla- Mommy is probably gonna have a baby here next week or so! I can't wait for pictures!

Smille- I really hate being told what to do. I have a problem with authority and I do need to chill too! Sometimes it seems like nothing can bother me and then if someone chews loudly I lose it.

Smile she's fine. Has a bit of a cold but that's not why we are going to the dr. We are going for a neuro developmental exam. After thays done they Will schedule for her autism screening.

Campn: Yes! That will be our first 'official' baby arrival in the thread right? So looking forward to that! :D

Smille: I'm sorry you felt sick to your stomach. And you know, she'll HAVE to respect your wishes. She has no other choice. It's either do what YOU want, or she'll miss out on the baby. I hope she'll respect you, but if not.. that reflects badly on her character and definitely not on yours. This is your baby, not hers.:hugs:

Just a quick update: as many of you already know, I just had a CP. I had two BP readings last week of 154/96 on Tuesday and then 161/98 on Wednesday. Went to the doctor yesterday for my follow-up and checked my BP again. It has dropped drastically to 137/94! I'm cleared to go ahead and try again this cycle if I want as there really wasn't any disruption to it. Everything seems to be going back to normal.

DH and I are doing the BD almost every other day since my "period" stopped. We figured that since it appeared I conceived our daughter almost immediately after it ended, we'll try doing the BD again around the same time and then just keep going. Who knows what will happen this time? Just gotta relax and let the body do its thing.

FX for all and see you soon in my next TWW!

Bee- See and I knew this! I knew how you met! I'm sorry hun the 5 brain cells I have left always fail me. Hopefully they can be cordial with you and try to speak in English when you're around, I know that would be my pet peeve. Luckily in our family I'm the one with the language the inlaws can't understand. MOWHAHAHA. Saying "geez you suck" in Arabic with a smile on is a skill I'm trying to master!

Bla- Mommy is probably gonna have a baby here next week or so! I can't wait for pictures!

Smille- I really hate being told what to do. I have a problem with authority and I do need to chill too! Sometimes it seems like nothing can bother me and then if someone chews loudly I lose it.

I sure hope so. Had a rough night. we've started :sex: for eviction. i woke up with some strange bh contractions, like they were waking me, but nothing awful. and stopped soon after being awake. Noticed ds has moved a bit and more into a birthing position and wasn't moving a ton during the night (however he usually is quiet unless he's having a tap dancing session which occurs about once a week) but i couldn't get him to move so i freaked a bit. Came down, drank some milk, he moved a bit, went back to bed satisfied. he's moved a lot this am already, so i'm good. But my hips are getting worse, gettimg more pressure lower down like in my bottom as if i have to go and i don't seem to. So i'm HOPING that :sex: got things going a bit. Will try to continue doing it once a day if dh is up to it. It's so hard at this stage! I feel gigantic and i'll never get over the fact that he thinks i'm beautiful when i look like a beached whale!

37 weeks today. 21 days left. <3

Mommy- Are you trying other tricks too? Nipple stimulation and spicy food worked for me! The last 3 weeks felt like 3 years for me but I just made my peace with the longer they stay in the better, but I doubt you make it to 40 weeks!

I'm sure you look gorgeous hun! I barely even want sex now cause I'm already uncomfortable, just do it in the dark :D

TTC- That's great news to hear that you are in fact pregnant. So many congrats to you.

Peski - Good luck honey! That is wonderful news!

Bee - You will love Canada, what part are you going to? It's the best time to be coming as it's newly spring and everything is so fresh and new.

Mommy - I hope the last part of your pregnancy is fast and you get a new baby in your arms before you know it.

Mommy FX that we get our first baby to be born (like bla had mentioned) soon!! I'm so excited for you. I bet you look beautiful!

Camp, what does DS think of having a baby sister? I bet he's going to be the best big brother.

Thank you sweet! Hope all is well with you.

So, cleaning on an almost 90 degree day when my living room AC isn't working yet is proving to be rough. Taking a break before I continue. It's going to be a long summer lol

So, cleaning on an almost 90 degree day when my living room AC isn't working yet is proving to be rough. Taking a break before I continue. It's going to be a long summer lol

It's 90 degrees in New York!? That's what we got here! It's disappointing how anywhere in the US you go, it gets this hot in summer. I've the AC set on 75 cause otherwise I'd die. My DH might lecture me about the electric bill this summer but I don't care!

It's been hot like this for quite a few days! I'm only 6 weeks and I'm suffering, I can only imagine what you're going through. Im sure our electric bill will go up but, it will be worth it lol

Ugh it was 90° here too and dd had a baseball game that was complete torture. I almost left bc I felt like I was melting, but she did so well and I love watching her have fun. We also had her bday party today and I'm completely pooped. I can't believe in a few days she's going to be 7! :cry: Where did the time go?

Ugh it was 90° here too and dd had a baseball game that was complete torture. I almost left bc I felt like I was melting, but she did so well and I love watching her have fun. We also had her bday party today and I'm completely pooped. I can't believe in a few days she's going to be 7! :cry: Where did the time go?

It goes by so fast doesn't it!? I can barely remember my life before DS. I seriously don't remember how I was like exactly or what I did in my free time. Motherhood has both made me stronger, but also weaker in some areas.

My hormones are out of control today. I just cried reading both your posts.

Sorry you had a rough day smile. Hope you get some rest &#10084;&#65039;

My hormones are out of control today. I just cried reading both your posts.

Sorry you had a rough day smile. Hope you get some rest &#10084;&#65039;

Awwww you're so pregnant! That's a good sign!! :D sometimes I still lose it and bawl my eyes out over the small things, and I'm not one to cry really!

Have you had any of the not so funny symptoms? Nausea?

Camp - I have cried at least six times today for no reason lol. I've been nasuated but, usually when I eat it goes away. My boobs are a million times more sore this time and have grown already. Actually FH elbowed one in his sleep the other night and I seen stars. I've been overly tired too but, haven't been sleeping through out the night. Oh! I'm urinating a lot more now too. My doctor was really happy that I had a lot more symthoms this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->