46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Oh! Well I guess my prediction is wrong lol. Boys are fun! Well still have FX that everything goes well at your scan.

I keep referring to the baby as a her, FH keeps saying boy. I will be finding out. I need to know lol. I think I broke FH's heart last night when I looked up the Rambo theory and of that's correct, the baby is a girl lol.

I'm excited for you to find out! I think girl!

Bla: thanks just hope it sticks. Sounds like you had an extremely busy day, do you have names picked out already for your little man?

TTC: what's the Rambo theory?

TTC- Post a scan picture and I'll guess! I've memorized Ramzi's theory during my anxious wait to find out. I really wanted a girl and I still can't believe it's a girl.

MrsW- I have no idea if it's the same in Australia or not since the season difference!? I'll just go and guess it's the same since you also celebrate Christmas in December and that's when people get busy in the bedroom with the holidays? I'm really not sure! Interesting question though!

Bla- Sounds like a super fun day! And love the video. The dog and and the girl are so adorable, love the chatting in the background. I haven't gotten any gift from any family member yet. I think here they think oh second kid? Not interested lol!

Thankfully we don't have to depend on them! I've been buying things here and there and I'm sure we'll have everything she needs by September.

Here are a few things I got. Muslin receiving blankets, regular soft blanket, towels and changing pad cover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
Ill have to google what ramzi theory is!
Gorgeous things you have there camp, I know if we have a girl ill probably end up broke just from all the super cute girl clothes out there. She'll have enough clothes to have a new outfit everyday!

Camp - Here you go, it's a vaginal scan.

Bla - The pup is adorable. When we moved I couldn't bring my dog with us but, she's with my parents, which is her home.

Mrs - it's a theory that you can predict the baby's gender based on his or her location in the womb. I don't know all the details but, that's my basic understanding.

image.jpg

TTC- Looks like the plancenta is on the left? (Right on the picture) did you ask the tech where it is? Based on this I'll guess girl too :)

Ramzi theory says that most girls implant on the left, and most boys implant on the right. So you just look at where the placenta is (has to be done between 6-8 weeks) and you look for the placenta not the baby.

It didn't work with me since my placenta was right in the middle, but I knew it started implanting on the left since that's where I felt all the cramping!

I am having my cramping on the left with the odd right twinge so it will be interesting to see if we have a girl. I had heard on the nub and skull theory but never this one. Wonder how accurate it is.

I am having my cramping on the left with the odd right twinge so it will be interesting to see if we have a girl. I had heard on the nub and skull theory but never this one. Wonder how accurate it is.

I think the nub theory is the most accurate (the skull not accurate at all) and I think if you do Ramzi right then it's really accurate, but many aren't sure exactly where the placenta is unless they asked the tech!

Ohhh, what's the nub theory?

It's done when you're like 12 weeks and get a side scan picture. There's usually this little part between the legs (penis or clitoris) that's still just starting to form and according to the "angle of the dangle" you can guess! Everyone guessed girl on mine!

Ohhhh! I'll have to keep my eyes out for that.

I meant to ask you experienced mama's, my doctor has given me direction to go for genetic testing between 11-13 weeks. Is this a blood test? It's just weird how it's a different facility so, I wasn't sure on how it's done.

Ohhhh! I'll have to keep my eyes out for that.

I meant to ask you experienced mama's, my doctor has given me direction to go for genetic testing between 11-13 weeks. Is this a blood test? It's just weird how it's a different facility so, I wasn't sure on how it's done.

It's just a routine test! The NT scan + blood test. They measure the liquid in the back of the neck and the nose bone for markers like trisomy and Down syndrome and the blood test along with that plus your age and weight and tell you your risk factors.

I only did it just to get the ultrasound and see the baby!

TTC we didn't do it because I'm 24 (just) and it costs a ton here (300-400 euros). Because my risk is already low technically, we chose against it. It isn't invasive though so if you want to know there is no harm whatsoever.

Did you guys see that story about the little boy who fell into the gorillas cage and the gorilla had to be shot cause he was dragging the boy and what not? People are losing it over the killing of the gorilla and saying how his mother deserves to be shot instead.

What happened to people!? The shaming and guilting of mothers, the mom said her eyes was on her child the whole time but he suddenly ran under the bushes and climbed down. Kids do stupid things! My son has ALWAYS put himself in the most dangerous and stupid situations since he could crawl. I'm only lucky I caught him many of these times. Also I understand every life is precious, but what would the ideal scenario be? Gorilla lives but boy dies? If it was their son, would they have still said the same?

This is just really upsetting me today.

Thank you for the info Camp and Bla! I have to go for a pre-natal lab before my next appt but, this one he gave me a different paper for and its at a separate facility.

Bla - I guess he's sending me since I am 32 and I've had the previous loss. I'm glad it's not invasive though, that would scare me.

Camp - I heard about the story but, I don't know all the details. I know the zoo manager said they chose to shoot the gorilla because they didn't think a tranquilizer would give time to get the boy out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->