46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

TTC- We are symptoms buddies after being cycle buddies. I had the exact same symptoms this time. Eating small but often snacks helped my sickness, also bland food worked like a charm. DS and DH always accidentally smack me right on the boobs so I know your pain. I had the worst sleep the first trimester up until recently, I would get up and stay awake an hour or two staring at the ceiling, now being bigger I pass out of severe exhaustion!

The peeing doesn't ever get any better though, only downhill :D

Camp - aww yay!!! As much as I'm not loving the not so fun part, it's really kept my mind at ease this time. I'll keep the snacking and bland meals in mind, thank you.

Yeah haha you're going to hate your bladder for a long time. I curse my bladder daily, especially when it's the third (!) time at night that I have to get out of bed because I'm bursting. :haha:

Also, if you have really back morning sickness from the moment you wake up, try and have some biscuits or crackers next to your bed and a little bit of water/applejuice. That way you can eat a little bit and that should help you feel less nauseous throughout the day from the get go!
Didn't stop me from having to vomit daily for 17 weeks (and still sometimes), but I still think it helped a little.:blush:
I'm making this whole thing sound really bad haha!

But as you said, despite the symptoms being bad and not fun at all... it's a really great sign and that helped me a ton. I disliked the vomiting every goddamn day, but to be honest.. had I had no morning sickness I would have worried even more. So in a way, I was kinda content with it.

Mommy- Are you trying other tricks too? Nipple stimulation and spicy food worked for me! The last 3 weeks felt like 3 years for me but I just made my peace with the longer they stay in the better, but I doubt you make it to 40 weeks!

I'm sure you look gorgeous hun! I barely even want sex now cause I'm already uncomfortable, just do it in the dark :D

i suddenly have heartburn in evenings so i can't do spicy food! very sad indeed. never had that with dd, but i did all kinds of stuff with her and nothing worked. I can't remember the nipple stimulation but i'll look into that as well, cause i did that the day i went into labor with dd. May not do anything but i might try it anyway. thank you for reminding me!!!

So, cleaning on an almost 90 degree day when my living room AC isn't working yet is proving to be rough. Taking a break before I continue. It's going to be a long summer lol

It's 90 degrees in New York!? That's what we got here! It's disappointing how anywhere in the US you go, it gets this hot in summer. I've the AC set on 75 cause otherwise I'd die. My DH might lecture me about the electric bill this summer but I don't care!

i hear you. it's 90 something here in PA too. :(

thanks for all the sweet words ladies! i am pretty sure i've passed the beautiful phase lol and i'm pretty darn massive. uncomfortable, and massive. my hips get worse all the time and i'm just waiting. I would really love it if he came this week. like REALLY love it.

Thank you for the tip bla! Thankfully right now, I haven't been nasuated first thing in the morning. I'm sorry you were sick for so long 😔 At least it's eased up a bit.

Hope you're staying cool mommy!!!

Hi all, I'm 10DPO today and my HPTs are still BFN but I'm still experiencing lots and lots of symptoms. Peeing all the time, thirsty a lot, gassiness, bloating, heartburn, nausea and now food cravings. I'm not sure what's going on but hopefully it's an eggie that's been fertilized making all these symptoms

Camp - I have cried at least six times today for no reason lol. I've been nasuated but, usually when I eat it goes away. My boobs are a million times more sore this time and have grown already. Actually FH elbowed one in his sleep the other night and I seen stars. I've been overly tired too but, haven't been sleeping through out the night. Oh! I'm urinating a lot more now too. My doctor was really happy that I had a lot more symthoms this time.

I still cry every now and then for no reason. The other day I cried bc we didn't have enough cream cheese lol. My boobs also hurt really bad the whole 1st tri. It was unbearable especially when trying to sleep. I hope it eases up soon.

Camp - I have cried at least six times today for no reason lol. I've been nasuated but, usually when I eat it goes away. My boobs are a million times more sore this time and have grown already. Actually FH elbowed one in his sleep the other night and I seen stars. I've been overly tired too but, haven't been sleeping through out the night. Oh! I'm urinating a lot more now too. My doctor was really happy that I had a lot more symthoms this time.

I still cry every now and then for no reason. The other day I cried bc we didn't have enough cream cheese lol. My boobs also hurt really bad the whole 1st tri. It was unbearable especially when trying to sleep. I hope it eases up soon.

This made me giggle. Sorry you're still crying. Ugh the boobs are a killer!

Thank you for the tip bla! Thankfully right now, I haven't been nasuated first thing in the morning. I'm sorry you were sick for so long 😔 At least it's eased up a bit.

Hope you're staying cool mommy!!!

trying! it's cooling down a week, going into the low 80s thank goodness. You know this is not what i thought of when i thought oh good a june baby!!! my first was an august baby so i thought good i won't go near those temps again lol!

i did that SO much with my girl. i cried for no reason. i think i've cried twice this whole pregnancy. i just don't have that urge this time. very strange.

Hi ladies, how are you all going? haven't been on here for quite a while and have missed quite a lot by the looks of it!!
Congrats to all who got their BFPs, and I'm so sorry for everyone who didn't and those whose little beans grew wings.

I'm so envious of all of you ladies in the states with the weather being so warm, we are just about to hit winter here, and my has it been cold already! 0 degrees at night already. I can tell its going to be a long cold winter.
My head has been in a really messed up place with this whole ttc thing the past month. I wish they could have given us the heads up in high school that making a baby was going to be so difficult and such an emotional rollercoaster! We just hit the 13 month mark of ttc, and completed out second round of OI, and hopefully, god willing, this will be our last, as last week (Wednesday) I got my BFP at 8/9DPO, I haven't wanted to post anything till now as the last time this happened it ended in a cp. I am now 14/15dpo and My tests have been getting darker everyday which I am so happy about as last time they were fading. I even had a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a clear blue digital on Saturday. They won't do my betas till 17dpo so still have to wait a couple more days for those. I hope this little bean sticks.
Thought I was out for sure this month, I wrote it off as when I went for my 12 day scan my eggs hadn't grown enough, went back for another scan on day 17 and one had grown to 19mm, but when I had the pregnyl shot, we both ended up full up with colds and only managed to bd once, but clearly that once was enough!! So far I have just been very tired, but I do shift work so fatigue is a part of my everyday life, and pretty much constantly nauseous, it does settle a bit when I eat though.

Mommy - it's cooling down here some too. I'm actually glad this summer I'll be in early pregnancy and not having to deal with heat while being very pregnant. I'm an August baby and my mom will never let me live that down lol. She always tells me how it was the hottest summer ever!!

MrsW - congratulations!!!! FX that this little bean sticks for you!!! What would be your estimated DD???

Thanks TTC, my due date will be early February, so ill be in the same boat as your mum was with you, providing it sticks, being full term in the summer, and feb is always the hottest time of the year here. 35-40 Celsius which is 95-100 farenheit.

February babies are a lucky thing! It's the month with the least births so if you go to the hospital you'll probably find it very empty! Means more care in my opinion. I'm delivering at one of the busiest hospitals in the US as it's one of the best, but that still worries me! What if I deliver in the triage! :dohh:

My chart is super crazy still... I'm just gonna bd every few days and see what happens. I'm honestly not even feeling like TTC right now. Just feel like it's not gonna happen ever again for us...

I never knew that camp, I wonder why that is, and I also wonder if that applies to Australia, I certainly hope so. The town I live in only has 2 hospitals, and the town population is 100,000. Its one private hospital and one public. I will be going to the private hospital, as I believe they provide better care, I have had a lot of friends and family say to me if I go through the public system it will virtually be free to have the baby, as opposed to going private, which is 3-4k out of pocket, to which my response is a) its my choice and b) its a baby, if you wanna put a price on your child that's your prerogative!
I love the name you have chosen out for your little girl. Its beautiful!

Lol my mom was not very happy to be VERY pregnant in the middle of August. I'm sure everything will be great though. Lots of AC!!!!

I also didn't realize September was a busy time for births in the states Camp. My fear is that we'll get hit with a huge snow storm right before i go into labor lol.

Texas - I'm sorry that you're not feeling so confident right now. FX that you see that beautiful BFPnsoon.

Congrats MrsW, that's awesome!
Texas: I'm sorry hun, I agree your temps are a little bit all over the place. Maybe a virus messing with it, even when you are not sick (yet)?

Afm: Yesterday all of my family came over (11 people) and it was so fun! It was a housewarming thing but we got a gift card for 50 bucks at a baby store, a super cute playmat, cute clothes and a lot of baby items like shampoo and stuff. AND which I liked best hehe, everybody commented on my bump and how visible it was. FINALLY :haha:
It was so much fun but I'm still so tired haha, my family is lovely but such a busy bunch I was running all over the place feeding them etc. They ate four(!) huge bags of potato chips and three salads haha.

17 hours till the 20 week scan, I'm exciting but so terrified haha. Send us some extra good luck please :flower:

Sounds like a great day bla!!! Are you going to find out the baby's sex at this scan???? I'm thinking girl by the way. FX, can't wait to hear about it.

Sounds like a great day bla!!! Are you going to find out the baby's sex at this scan???? I'm thinking girl by the way. FX, can't wait to hear about it.

We found out at 15 weeks that it's a boy! :D We haven't bought any boy stuff yet so we'll see if the wacky lady at the private scan is wrong or not haha. Not that I think she's wrong though :haha: We don't have a preference so either is always great :D

Do you have any gender hopes for your little one? Do you plan on finding out? So exciting!

Oh! Well I guess my prediction is wrong lol. Boys are fun! Well still have FX that everything goes well at your scan.

I keep referring to the baby as a her, FH keeps saying boy. I will be finding out. I need to know lol. I think I broke FH's heart last night when I looked up the Rambo theory and of that's correct, the baby is a girl lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->