46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Mommy I hope you are doing well hun. How has the little man been treating you?

Campn I am so sorry your sister is being like that. I really hope she thinks on it and comes around. Happy V-Day hun!

Smille only 2 more weeks for Hannah's VDay! Are the external kicks becoming more frequent?

Bee every time you mention your in-laws I cringe. I am so sorry you and your DH have to go through that. :happydance: everything crossed for your iui tomorrow and a fun party to come!

Bla I am so happy he did so well on your sonogram! I am glad you get to relax a bit more now. Half way there hun! I hope you got some very cute things. I have a few more days until mine, DH wants to be there and his work got in the way so we had to reschedule for Monday.

TTC I hope everything is going well for you hun!

Squirrel- I just read your entry in your journal and I cannot believe someone was that cruel to you. I have a feeling I know who it is. Don't let that evil woman get to you. We are all supportive of you and your ttc journey and it's a shame others feel the need to be bullies. :hugs:.

Bee- wow your in-laws have some nerve. To guilt your dh into giving them substantial amounts of money is insane to me. I'm glad you and dh are on the same page now and you wont be seeing them any time soon.

Drum- yes, she has been kicking like crazy. My stomach doesn't move around just yet, but I know it'll be soon. Every time my dd goes to feel the kicks, Hannah stops moving so of course she gets mad.

Squirrel- I just read your entry in your journal and I cannot believe someone was that cruel to you. I have a feeling I know who it is. Don't let that evil woman get to you. We are all supportive of you and your ttc journey and it's a shame others feel the need to be bullies. :hugs:.

Well, you guessed correctly of course.

And yes, many hugs to you squirrel :hugs:

TTC: put the name in my signature! :D

Squirrel - not sure how I missed your post. Just wanted to give you some :hugs: Not sure why some people are so evil UGH!

Bla - Can i blame that one on my little to none brain cells that I have left? Love the name and your DD is my Godson's bday!!! I love it.

Con - I'm doing well, thank you. Work is hectic today and I've been irritated since 10AM with stupid people lol. I'm ready to go home and take a nap!

Haha TTC don't worry, I only put it in the signature AFTER you asked! No brain cells gone yet ;)
I hope you can take that nap soon!

Bee- Thanks super excited but still very cautious after the chemical. I cant believe your in-laws, I get each culture has heir own traditions but they just seem completely unreasonable!

Camp- I'm so sorry about your sister treating you like that, that's just plain selfish. Have you confronted her about it at all?

Squirrel- just read your thread, it annoys me how people can be so mean, especially keyboard warriors hiding behind their computers, the internet can be nasty place.

AFM: I have been using and frer everyday and they been getting darker which is great, I actually don't think they can get any darker now. Only 1 more day till my betas, excited yet nervous. I have been very gassy and have constant pain across my lower back, still a bit of nausea on and off and my boobs have little stabbing pains every now and then. Quick question, what is v day? I have seen it mentioned a lot on this thread but have no idea what it means!

thanks all. it seems that a number of us have "interesting" in laws lol. Mine prob take the cake, but at the same time, have no real part in our life so I can't complain too much. if I had to deal with them all the time.....sheesh. I don't know how some of you do it!

camp - sorry that your sis wasn't there for you like she should be. I'm sure she will change her mind down the road and help you out, but that doesn't stop the hurt that she didn't react like she should have from the start. and at least in laws are an hour away ;)

opk did go pos! waiting for the doc to call back about iui. can only do it if they say my husband can go in before 7. he's leaving for the day tomorrow going down south for work - so he'll need to give his sample and then get on the plane :haha: i'm apprehensive because I don't have any o pains. some months I don't get them, but I normally do. so I'm wondering if it's not even a good egg. oh well, I've basically resorted to waiting it out for ivf anyway so no matter!

Bla - lolll thank you for making me feel a little better. I doubt I'll get to nap but, I do feel like a cranky toddler who is going to have a tantrum if some of my co-workers don't start acting like adults. :devil:

Bee - FX that they can get DH in there before 7! And of course I'll have EVERYTHING crossed that this works for you <3 :hugs:

Smille it might be time for a warm bath and ice cream then lol - certainly worked for Ms Shy.. I do hope she gets to feel them soon it is nice to hear she is still smitten. What a great big sister!

Squirrel just caught up on your journal as well hun and will be sending even more hugs. Has that woman been reported yet? There are way too many instances of her bullying or just being condescending towards others.

TTC I am sorry your day has been hard. Some seem to have this pregnancy radar for idiocy, wait until they start calling you hormonal for it- my biggest pet peeve. Whether it is true or not lol. I hope you get your nap soon!

Bla still love the name!

MrsW everything crossed for tomorrow's betas. VDay just stand for viability. When the baby has good odds of successfully making it outside of the womb.

Bee hopefully he can make it and your egg will be amazing! I say this a lot but you do deserve this hun, so much. I will be praying until your girl is in your arms.

Drum: Thank you hun! I can't wait to hear about your gorgeous little lady! Few more days!

Squirrel I can't believe she would say that to you after having the same thing happen to her! Did she get blocked from the forum? Her Journal doesn't exist anymore.. either way we all know that's not true but I know how much that must have hurt.

Bee idk how you do it with the inlaws. I can't stand mine but they are nothing like that. They did really bug me yesterday tho. Invited us to dinner as dh was helping them out with stuff all day. 6:30 comes along and oh we arent making that anymore, we are going out, your on your own. Gee thanks because I didn't need to take anything out of the freezer already or anything -_- ugh just inconsiderate.

Wow Gina! That's rude!!!!

It's sad that we all know who squirrel is referring to. That mention of her name makes me angry.

I genuinely hope she's gone. There's just no reason at all to be this mean to someone you don't even know and keep adding salt to the wound like that.

Squirrel you've been so classy about this. Lots of respect!

Sorry I've been MIA it's been hectic getting our house sorted (place is still a tip) I'm just now trying to catch up I'll be writing my responses in this post once I have them sorted XD

I heard about the gorilla thing, I think it's sad, gorilla was protecting child (only way it knows, gorilla way) i completely agree that they had to shoot but it's still heartbreaking that it had to be done :(

TTC sorry MS is getting you, I remember having terrible sickness the first time, I lost 10lbs in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy! Normally there's something you can stomach (sadly mine was shameful McDonald's) so just eat that for a bit!

Congrats to all the BFP I've missed!!

I'm so jealous of the warm weather, it's been so cold these last few days (heating and blankets cold) whatever happened to a supposed summer XD oh well!

AFM my first month temping went terrible, not even ovulated despite having all my usual signs including O pains and positive opks, Meaning I probably don't ovulate most of the time, still waiting for AF or ovulation on CD 36! Trying to get our house sorted has been a nightmare, house is a state, Internet gone until Friday now so just on my 3G, waiting for the large room to be cleared of the last people's stuff which they so kindly left behind -_- so at the moment sleeping in the little room which will (eventually) become our nursery. Clothes all over, boxes all over its awful XD

You ladies are all so lovely and amazing. I don't know where I'd be without you all. I really didn't want to cause drama with all this, so I've been just staying away instead of trying to go over it too much.

Kitty - thanks so much! Today was better which scares me a little. I was able to eat dinner without any issues.

Squirrel - we'll always have your back <3

Smille- Do you know what kind of policies schools have about if the mom is having a baby, like do the older siblings get excused to miss a few days? I assume they can?

If anyone else knows how schools handle this let me know!

Smille- Do you know what kind of policies schools have about if the mom is having a baby, like do the older siblings get excused to miss a few days? I assume they can?

If anyone else knows how schools handle this let me know!

I have no idea. I will definitely have to look into it. My mom offered to take a couple of days off and take her and from school. We may allow her to miss a day and just say she's "sick".

Hailey finally felt a kick tonight and got super excited. She is so in love and I'm so happy she's in a good place. She fell asleep with her hand on my belly bc she wanted to keep feeling her sister. I am so over the moon that we're having another girl bc I can see that they'll have a great bond.

Aww smile!!! That just made me tear up. That's the cutest thing. She sounds like she's going to make an amazing big sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->