46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smille that is awesome! I am so glad and she is so sweet! I know you'll get your little boy but I think your two princesses are perfect!

TTC a lot of women can go past 8 wks without symptoms so if you get a lucky night I would not worry hun.

Kitty hopefully things straighten up soon. I might chalk this cycle up to stress from everything but if it continues make sure to contact your OB. GL hun

Conun - thank you. It's scary how they kind of went away over night. I'm trying not to stress it though.

TTC I stressed over everything both times. It is hard not to worry so if it persists ring you OB. Peace of mind with children is nearly impossible even when your pregnant, but if it will comfort you do not hesitate.

Drum- I hope your scan goes wonderful on Monday!! Monday couldn't come sooner!! Are you feeling okay overall??

TTC- That's a good thing! I had pretty great days between the horrible days and I'm not sure what causes this but maybe mercy over our poor souls? It's probably because you ate something your body craved.

I've been having Braxton hicks already. I can't believe I'm already feeling them this early on as they're very irritating, plus I'm already starting to feel pains and aches of pregnancy. I keep thinking oh you better be happy now as it only gets worse.

Oh and also Netflix has a brand new show called "Border security" where they show real airports in Australia like their customs and security part where immigrants/visitors are trying to smuggle food and drugs, it's pretty entertaining. One guy was hiding weed up his butt. Lol

Lol my mom was not very happy to be VERY pregnant in the middle of August. I'm sure everything will be great though. Lots of AC!!!!

I also didn't realize September was a busy time for births in the states Camp. My fear is that we'll get hit with a huge snow storm right before i go into labor lol.

Texas - I'm sorry that you're not feeling so confident right now. FX that you see that beautiful BFPnsoon.

August sucks for birth lol. it was 103 when i had my first. but the way the temps are going its gonig to be miserable this time too. And i'm a sept baby myself :)

Ramzi theory says that most girls implant on the left, and most boys implant on the right. So you just look at where the placenta is (has to be done between 6-8 weeks) and you look for the placenta not the baby.

It didn't work with me since my placenta was right in the middle, but I knew it started implanting on the left since that's where I felt all the cramping!

My placenta is on the left. BUT it was with dd too. That's just where my placenta likes to go apparently! :)

Mommy I hope you are doing well hun. How has the little man been treating you?

Campn I am so sorry your sister is being like that. I really hope she thinks on it and comes around. Happy V-Day hun!

Smille only 2 more weeks for Hannah's VDay! Are the external kicks becoming more frequent?

Bee every time you mention your in-laws I cringe. I am so sorry you and your DH have to go through that. :happydance: everything crossed for your iui tomorrow and a fun party to come!

Bla I am so happy he did so well on your sonogram! I am glad you get to relax a bit more now. Half way there hun! I hope you got some very cute things. I have a few more days until mine, DH wants to be there and his work got in the way so we had to reschedule for Monday.

TTC I hope everything is going well for you hun!

thanks hun, I'm doing alright. just waiting. at least i know for sure he'll be out this month. I'm trying to get dd in fun activities now cause i know these are our last as just the two of us. (which is slightly breaking my heart) so i'm pushing myself to get up earlier and do things like we used to. Like yesterday we did berry picking, some errands, and played in the baby pool. Today i'm taking ehr up to the splash pad. and even though i REALLY don't want to go or do it, i know that it's important she get these kinds of things in. So, off i drag my large sorry behind.

Smille- Do you know what kind of policies schools have about if the mom is having a baby, like do the older siblings get excused to miss a few days? I assume they can?

If anyone else knows how schools handle this let me know!

pretty sure they'd let the kid have off. and just in case you can write the school way ahead of time and let them know whats up too. I was 4 and i think in preschool when my brother was born in decemeber. But then again, i didn't even know i was having a sibling, my mother just was gone one day and my dad and i visited her in the hospital and i found out i was a big sister and had a baby brother. And they couldn't figure out why i didn't take it very well with no prep for a kid. nice.

Drum- I hope your scan goes wonderful on Monday!! Monday couldn't come sooner!! Are you feeling okay overall??

TTC- That's a good thing! I had pretty great days between the horrible days and I'm not sure what causes this but maybe mercy over our poor souls? It's probably because you ate something your body craved.

I've been having Braxton hicks already. I can't believe I'm already feeling them this early on as they're very irritating, plus I'm already starting to feel pains and aches of pregnancy. I keep thinking oh you better be happy now as it only gets worse.

Oh and also Netflix has a brand new show called "Border security" where they show real airports in Australia like their customs and security part where immigrants/visitors are trying to smuggle food and drugs, it's pretty entertaining. One guy was hiding weed up his butt. Lol

UGH the bh !!! last pregnancy i had them starting about 26 weeks on. And they were bad. but this time, they started at 14 weeks!!!!!! and they suck! they're just as intense, and they've definitely picked up the last few weeks here too.

I;m just waiting over here. Glad it's june. lets get this kid out. The lady at the berry farm yesterday said 'wow! you could've had that baby in the field!' and i said 'and i'd have been ok with that.' she didn't know what to say. she didn't mean it rude but good lord the looks i get!!! I've only gained the 19lbs this pregnancy, and it looks much worse, but there really is nothing anyone can do. so, why must we always make comments at other people for their baby size?!

Camp - Sorry to hear your sister is being so bullheaded, you'd think she'd appreciate and want to help more.

Smile - AWW that made my heart melt that she got to feel kicks how exciting!

Squirrel - Sorry she's being so rude still ugh!!

TTC - I know it's worrying but try not to. It'd be so great if you didn't have any more MS and just got to enjoy pregnancy though :) I'm sure everything is just dandy

Bee- That was very ballsy of your in laws. I can't believe they even had the nerve to ask.

To anyone I missed I'm sorry I hope you are well.

AFM I'm so nauseous and I work another Midnight shift then off tomorrow. I start my over nights friday and saturday so not sure how temping is gonna go for that if I start a new cycle.

Campn Thank you, I am actually feeling pretty good the last couple of days..really hoping the second tri energy finally came. I am down to just being sore ATM. I am starting to get excited just four more days! Sorry the pains have started hun, hopefully they'll settle until at least third tri, which is just three more weeks! If not make sure to drink as much as you can for BH. It is still amazing to see how fast these pregnancies have gone just four more months until you get to hold her!

Mommy it is nice you are getting some time together with her. Hopefully after a few more memories he won't make you wait. I hope the splash pad is fun and they both take it easy on you.

Hi all just wanted to come and update took a test this morning at 13 DPO and it was positive I didn't even have to squint to see it.. Will try and upload it a bit later :)

Congrats!

Drum: I'm glad you are feeling pretty good these days, I hope it stays that way!

Massive congrats Sweet!! :dance: happy and healthy nine months!!

Thanks so much ladies I'm so so nervous, I've had so many miscarriages it's hard not to be nervous and we have been trying so long that it feels so surreal right now. I'm over the moon though :)

Sweet congratulations hun! Have a very H&H 9 months!

Bla Thank you. How are you doing hun? I hope Thomas has been keeping you well and his kicks are getting stronger.

Camp - ugh sorry about the pain hun! Seems like little miss is going to be a sassy one :haha: I can't believe you're going to be in the home stretch already!!!

mommy - I'm glad you're getting this one on one time in with her! Hopefully DS will be here soon! I can't wait to see pictures of the little man <3

Sweet - Huge congrats!!!! Very excited for you.

Cond - Glad to hear you're feeling well!!!

I'm doing ok today, still a little nervous about no MS. My boobs are also not as sore the past 2 days. Hoping you're right camp and it's just my body giving me a break lol.

Sweet: I really am so hopeful for you that this is your long-deserved rainbow take home baby. A good line at 13dpo is a great start!!

Drum: I'm okay thank you. Yesterday the lady refused to look at my cervical length etc, even though that has been something that has been worrying me from day one. My cervix always feels a little bit open and nobody wants to check on it. The midwife told me a couple of weeks ago that 'cervical incompetence never happens' and I was therefore basically waiting for the 20 week scan to give me some peace of mind.
I'm just so terrified about it and I just want to have it looked at.. but nobody wants to. I really don't know what to do.

Sweet- Massive congrats hun!! Happy and healthy 9 months! Stick stick baby!! I understand being so nervous, I was a nervous mess and I haven't gone through a miscarriage before so I can only imagine!

TTC- I know soon you'll be sick again and be like oh why did I jinx it! Every time I thought oh I'm feeling better, WRONG! End up in the bathroom throwing up :p I've my glucose test in 2 weeks so hopefully I don't throw that up. Ew.

Bee- IUI today?? Sorry if I forgot the exact day <3

Bla hunny I am so sorry is there a way to get a second opinion over there? If not at your next appointment stand your ground on the issue. Really hoping they are a bit more understanding as it only takes a moment. Lots of :hugs:

Sweet everything crossed this baby is your rainbow. Lots of sticky vibes your way

TTC I am with Campn, hopefully your symptoms return soon and gives you some relief.

Bla hunny I am so sorry is there a way to get a second opinion over there? If not at your next appointment stand your ground on the issue. Really hoping they are a bit more understanding as it only takes a moment. Lots of :hugs:

Sweet everything crossed this baby is your rainbow. Lots of sticky vibes your way

TTC I am with Campn, hopefully your symptoms return soon and gives you some relief.

My next appointment is in two weeks, so I can't wait that long. Sadly the midwife isn't picking up the phone. I'm currently just trying to stay calm but having a massive panic attack and SO is on a work trip abroad. :nope:

Bla- What makes you think your cervix is open hun? I agree that these things are so rare but they do happen but I assume if you had any physical checkup/ultrasound they would have checked it and told you as part of the exam? Here they always look at the cervix and the location of placenta if its covering it or not, so if they checked that for you I'm sure they'd have seen if you had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->