46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee - so glad he got to stay home! Those sound like great numbers. I have everything crossed for you!!! <3

Sweet - that's a great line!!! No squinting needed at all.

MrsW - You just reminded me that I have to go get blood work done too lol, I should do that before my next appt. FX that your Beta's are awesome (which I'm sure they will be)

I have an appt. with my primary tonight, I need to kick this horrible cold out of here.

Sorry I've not been posting much lately. I read everything though and therefore silently stalk!

Congrats sweetmama! I completely get how nerve wracking and anxiety inducing early pregnancy is. I still can't relax a couple of weeks on. But a good line at this stage is a great sign!

TTC - sorry you're still suffering with a cold :( Mine tried to come out, but I managed to fight it off in the end. I take 1000mg of vitamin C so everyday so I sure this helps!

MrsW - Good luck with your betas :hugs:

Bee - what great numbers ready for your IUI! I just don't get why it's not happening for you, it is so strange. I really hope this is the cycle you get you longed for BFP.

Blab - no real advice, but the ladies here have been excellent. I am sure everything is fine but if you're not sure make sure you call your mw in the morning and don't worry about how she will react. Baby is number 1 priority :hugs:

campn - sorry you're getting Braxton hicks already! I've never had these with my first pregnancy.

drum - bedrest must be so crap! Good luck for Monday.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, this thread really does move fast sometimes!

Sweetmama - I know exactly how you feel. If I get a BFP this cycle, I'll be on pins and needles the entire time.

AFM, I'm just about to start my TWW and it's so hard not to symptom spot, especially since my DH and I started to BD around the same time as when my daughter was conceived all those 8 years ago. I've been having some twinges/light cramping down under and my CM is very different from what it should be. Also, and this is unusual for me, my nipples have become very sensitive and at times, my breasts will start to ache. Not to mention it feels like I have a cold.

I'm hopeful but anxious. FX for everyone on here!

Oh it's the exciting time where all of us are getting ready to o! (Except squirrel - wait a few days eggies!)

I'm pretty curious about my temp tomorrow. I'm not sure that today was o day. No o pains whatsoever it's so weird. I hope going off the meds didn't mess something up .... Everything is all out of whack right now. According to cm, o should have been yesterday. I always follow the pattern of heavy patch of ewcm two days before o, watery day before o, nothing day of o and creamy or sticky day after. Well today I had my sticky cm and yesterday nothing, but it def wasn't yesterday with today's temps. And if it's not today it'll have to be tomorrow due to pos opk. And if not tomorrow then the meds def did a number on me ! I'm surprisingly calm about it all but that's because I have no hope of it working either way lol ugh

Pesk - thank you so much for the well wishes. FX for you!!!

Update on the doctor appt., my primary basically charged me $40 to tell me to suck it up lol. He doesn't really want to put me on anything since I'm in my first trimester. He told me to give him a call if it gets worse. FX that I start to feel better.

Bee- wow those numbers are amazing! I really don't like the sound of your clinic. If you feel like there's an issue, it's their job to look into it and ease your mind...not shrug it off and high five you. I'm praying this cycle is successful for you.

Bee :hugs: I am so sorry how hard this journey has been for you. I feel even worse when the professionals who are supposed to help act the way they are. I really hope this will be it for you and maybe this cycle was what you needed. Hopefully O is tomorrow giving those swimmers a perfect chance for the egg. Will continue praying hun, your time is coming!

TTC I am sorry you are feeling bad but a compromised system is a great sign. Really hope you get better soon.

Pompey Thank you, I hope pregnancy continues to treat you well. I hope everything settles soon and you get an amazing picture ,appointment, and HB to help settle your nerves.

Pes Praying this TWW is quick and leads to an amazing set of lines! Strong O vibes hun!

Sweet awesome picture! I hope those lines continue to darken wishing you and bean the best of luck

Bee- Your numbers are mind blowing, do they even get better than this!? I think the doctor was just meaning to be encouraging, it's better to act that way unlike how that nurse discouraged Smille! I really want you to have a valentines baby! Come on eggy get fertilized!

Pompey - I think I might be nervous all the way through my daughter was a late term miscarriage at 25.5 weeks and so it's just really really rough and I don't think I'll be at ease until I have babe in my arms even though I know I can't change whatever outcome, it's hard not to overly worry.

Peski - I really wish it didn't have to be this way for us, it would be nice to just enjoy everything with no worrying ya know?

Sorry if I forgot people my brain is mush, yet another symptom I'm exhibiting already. I had more heartburn today and I was sick so bad I worked an 8 hour shift and I was in the bathroom upchucking about half the time I was there for my shift. It was horrible. Thanks for all the congrats though :)

Sweet- Awe hun I'm so so sorry I had no idea! I couldn't imagine going through that, you're a strong person. Big hug to you! I'm hopeful this is your rainbow baby though cause that test was very positive :)

Keeping my fx for you bee! You're right, I'm the odd one out when it comes to O time lol. Another week or so for me.

congrats mrsw and sweet. H&H 9 months to both of you!

squirrel I'm sorry for what happened. But she was just one person, and there are so many more of us here who definitely do not share that opinion. Bullies suck!

Sorry for everyone I've missed, there was just so much to catch up on.

afm: nothing to update. af came and left. But I am definitely feeling the itch to bring my FF account back again. I keep telling myself no, because I know my crazy ttc side is teetering right on the edge, ready to appear anytime I think I'm ready to actively try again lol.

Sorry I'm not replying to anyone else right now, I'll do so later. In a bit of a hurry!

I called the midwives and luckily I got the old blonde lady on the phone (the other one told me last time that an incompetent cervix NEVER happens and she wasn't going to do unnecessary checks) and she totally understood that this is something that keeps coming back for me and that I just need to find out for sure if everything is alright. I told her that I very much WANT to be wrong, but that I need to know that I'm wrong before I can even begin to relax when it comes to this. Because when something does happen in a couple of weeks and I didn't have it checked I will never forgive myself. She totally understood and I have an appointment tomorrow at 2.
She did however question whether I could really feel my cervix. Well, trust me, I have a longgggggggg cervix. She will feel for herself tomorrow lol

morning ladies! congrats on the bfp sweetmama!!!! <3

Bla- i know i lost plug at 29 weeks this time. But then nothing again until this last week, and now i'm losing bits. I lost a lot of bits over the course of the last trimester with dd, but it's not the same this time as it's only starting and so tiny.

I've been having bh contractions since yesterday around noon. Nothing close enough to go in, mw wants to see me if anything under 10 minutes consistently. they've been around 14. i had one hour where they were getting really close so i was getting excited then went back spaced out again.

I started timing again first thing this am (i was able to feel a few at night too so haven't stopped since noon either) and i've had three already, again, not close enough. but i have an appt at 820 so we'll see.

And including yesterdays (and hopefully my last) bump photo from this pregnancy. at 37+4

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=948966&amp;d=1464863977

Hi ladies, just a quick check in for now,I got my hcg levels back, I'm 4weeks 5 days and they came in at 385. So happy right now

Well .. Didn't o yet. This cycle is so weird. So iui is irrelevant. Oh well, we knew we were taking that chance but wanted to try anyway. So this will end up being a full natural cycle. Will bd tonight but then I'm gone tomorrow without dh. It is what it is....

Bee- ugh..... I was really hoping to see a spike with your temp today... Fingers crossed it's tomorrow. -2 days before O is still good. But I understand feeling like it isn't going to happen.

Afm- my chart is crap. FF gave me dotted crosshairs saying I ovulatrd based on temps. I had zero fertile cm so either my chart is on crack and I haven't O'd yet (likely) or I did and now I am 4dpo.... Ugh this sucks. At least I only have 2 more days till summer vacation....

Oooh mommy that's so exciting! Hope it turns into something and you'll have your baby boy soon!

MrsW: Congrats, those are amazing numbers!

Bee: I'm sorry you didn't O yet, but do remember that sperm can live up to 5 days so you still have time.. I know it sucks but it's all a game of chance anyway; whether you've bd'd daily or just once around O.
Big hugs, keep your head up :hugs:

Bee with the IUI would the :spermy: live longer? I feel like they would because they bypass the cervix and that's where most get killed off. FX that you O today and catch that egg!

Bla, so glad they gave you an appointment. I don't think you need to worry but always better to be safe than sorry.

Texas, I think you just had a cold day and so when it came back to normal they gave you CH. Doesn't look like a real shift in temp so I'd say you didn't O yet.

Mrsw, great numbers!! Congrats!!

Mommy, sooo close!! Can't wait to see the little man!

Trixie, don't do it! Keep the crazy ttc monster away! I'm trying to do the same thing. It's soo hard to not check what CD I'm on etc.

AFM, I'm out this month. I should O sometimes this weekend or early next week (not sure as I'm not tracking) and dh crashed his dirtbike last night. Landed on his head and gave himself really bad whiplash. He can barely move without it spasming so :sex: is totally off the table for now. Ugh damn men and their dangerous hobbies -_-

Omg Gina! I hope he's ok. I mean obviously it's not good he has whiplash but I hope there were no life threatening injuries. My husband has a dirt bike that's street legal and he has sport bike. He's thinking of selling the sport bike to buy a boat and keeps the dirt bike. He doesn't ride it very often though but I worry when he does. Not because of him but because people don't pay attention and I am afraid someone will hit him. I'm really sorry you can't TTC this month but maybe he will feel better in time to maybe get 1 shot in?

I agree I don't think I ovulated yet. My chart has way higher temps this month I stopped taking the b complex and b6 vitamins and I think that the lack of it is making my temps higher. All that matter is the shift which I haven't seen yet so fingers crossed it happens this weekend for real

thanks girls, but actually sperm for an iui only live for 6 hours :nope: it's the fertile cm that keeps them alive for so long and since iui bypasses the cervix and it's mucus, they don't live long in the uterus. so the IUI is def out for this cycle but really no matter as I don't think any of it is really going to get me pregnant!

bla - glad you have an appt - I hope they are able to ease your fears. My friend was sent to labor and delivery at 24 weeks with her first child, all because she was a cm dilated and labor and delivery docs were like wtf - you can go home this is totally normal. I guess her ob panicked for no reason. she went full term no issues!

gina - so sorry to hear about your DH - ouch! man, it's been awhile since I've been on a dirtbike. the older I get, the more cautious I am - no fun lol!

texas - wow FF is messed up saying you o'ed on day 9. I'm sorry your temps aren't cooperating but wow summer break - so jealous!!!

trix - we will all cycle up again soon I'm sure :haha: sorry the TTC bug has bitten you again. I'm always so much more calm when I'm not obsessing as much. but do what you need to do love! my vacation without my thermometer sucked. I hated being in the dark about my cycle. it was torture. I was much calmer tracking but I know it's not the same for everyone, so do what makes you feel better :hugs:

drum - let us know how the appt goes love. always thinking of you and little Freya!

mommy - great pic. I hope he comes soon for your sake! :happydance: let us know how your appt goes!

so yeah, frustrated at my docs lack of concern. it def is better than smilles awful nurse, but at the same time I feel like he's not fighting for me because he doesn't see any reason too. In fact his exact response to my concerns yesterday were "I don't see any reason why it won't happen". I wonder how long he will go on saying that for. It's like he should know better than anyone that unexplained infertility is a very real thing. :dohh: after the IUI he was writing in my chart and was like this is your 2nd IUI right? I was like nope, third. I saw a bit of a concerning look on his face but he didn't say anything. Not even one of his jokes.I wonder if it hit him then that my husband has literally enough sperm to populate our entire state (docs words, not mine) and I've already had 2 failed IUI's. maybe next time I see him, he'll be more serious :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->