46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Sweet: I am so so sorry :hugs: it's so unfair and cruel. I am so sorry that you have suffered another loss. It's so devastating.

Mommy: Oh no, this baby is teasing you! How frustrating that it seems like it's starting and then tapers off. I really hope he makes an appearance in the next couple of days.

Bee: that is the mother of all temp jumps! Wow, look at it go! Good news on the EWCM front, that's a good sign that your hormones haven't been too missed up by the meds. Welcome to the TWW! Feels weird not to be cycle twins this month :) I'll be a few days behind you. Your bean trip sounds great and a breath of fresh air away from TTC. I hope you have an amazing time!

Texas: sorry to hear you guys have been ill. Not fun! I'm glad to hear you're better and getting back on schedule. I think we may be ovulating on the same day, or near enough.

Teeny: how nice for your daughter to have a sister to look after and play with. She sounds like she's going to be great! And how lovely that she's so excited. I can imagine that excitement is contagious!

So super faint OPK today and even though I have a little bit of EWCM today, I think I'm finally in the clear. I never ovulate the same day as a +OPK and as I haven't had one yet, then I won't be ovulating tomorrow. Hopefully I can hold off a few more days and get a +OPK on Sunday. That way we can bd Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I am quite happy with my body today :) go you for holding off ovulation for me :flower:

I was at my old (and soon to be new again) school today with the kids dropping off paperwork and I went up to measure my soon to be classroom for September. It's massive! Biggest one I've ever had. I love love love doing up my classrooms and I always go over the top, I am sooooo looking forward to doing this one up. I'm excited enough about planning and am looking forward to getting some time this evening after the kids are in bed, to plan it all out.

Sweet- :hugs: I am so sorry you're going through this.

Squirrel- I hope O will hold off a few more days for you. It sounds like it will.

Bee- holy temp jump! I think you have good timing!

Texas- I'm sorry you guys have been ill. Hopefully you'll O soon.

My dd turned 7 today. I'm so emotional today...where did the time go?

Thanks for the words ladies, Sorry if I don't respond to each of you individually I'm just messed up right now

Sweet - I am so very sorry for what's happened. You know that we'll be here to support you and lend you a great big shoulder if you need it.

mommy - Is there any news on the baby front? Is there a new baby arrived? BABY?!

Afm, still trying not to symptom spot but my boobs aren't helping. I'll just be sitting there and then they'll start aching and I'll start questioning it, not to mention I am getting very hungry as of late. On another note, do any of you remember what your CM looked like before you got your BFP or at least when you became suspicious that there might be a bun in the oven?

Sweety- I'm incredibly sorry hun, hopefully you'll get pregnant again so fast and I know you will! Hugs!!

Sweet: I'm so sorry :(

Afm: Appointment went fine, she didn't do an internal scan but felt around in there (not so gently, ouch) and it's closed. So i'm going to believe her and calm down :) For now, lol.

Also, I just made breakfast and used a little bit of mayonaise to cover my vegetable spread on my cracker. A fucking. Shard. Of. GLASS. A small f-ing shard of glass when I bite in to it. I know it wasn't the spread, so must be the mayo. Thankfully I didn't swallow it, it was a sharp piece damn. WHY

Bla- What a relief hun! I'm certain everything is okay too :) and oh geez glass!?? I would not let this go without calling the company and making it a huge problem. What if this was a sandwich for your kid who couldn't tell and ate it!? Wow.

Sweet: I'm so sorry :(

Afm: Appointment went fine, she didn't do an internal scan but felt around in there (not so gently, ouch) and it's closed. So i'm going to believe her and calm down :) For now, lol.

Also, I just made breakfast and used a little bit of mayonaise to cover my vegetable spread on my cracker. A fucking. Shard. Of. GLASS. A small f-ing shard of glass when I bite in to it. I know it wasn't the spread, so must be the mayo. Thankfully I didn't swallow it, it was a sharp piece damn. WHY

Ouch! Thankfully you didn't swallow that, sorry to hear ugh!

AFM: Thank you ladies again for the words I'm so completely broken. I feel so angry to have something just a short while and have it ripped away, all my real life friends are pregnant, or well most of them anyways, most of them not even intending to be. One who even got pregnant naturally with triplets as a whoopsie, she's one of 2 but the other one was trying. I'm just so confused, why does it come so easily to them but not to me. Ugh sorry for the pity party I'm just so down, the TTC is wearing on you sometimes.

I feel Ya sweet. I haven't been posting lately cause I just feel so defeated and basically wondering if I should even TTC anymore. Maybe ntnp which I mean I kinda am
Doing. Im Not doing OPKs or anything just temping so I know I am actually ovulating...

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA. I've been really sick and I'm just starting to feel better today but, no where near 100%.

Sweet - I'm so sorry for your loss 😔

Bee - hope you're having a great time!!

Mommy - I still think you'll have a baby this weekend, FX!!!

Bla - so glad you got seen and everything is ok. I would be calling that company asap!!!!

Camp - how's BG hanging on in there?? Any big kicks?

Sweet- My bestfriend got pregnant twice by accident, and both times she wanted to terminate and I had to talk her out it both times. Sometimes getting pregnant by accident can feel as hard as long term TTC especially if you're broke, so definitely don't let that get to you hun. I know so many ladies who got pregnant with their babies right after a chemical. I know bla is one!

Tex- I'm so sorry Tex, def do what you think is right for you. I wish I didn't chart as it drove me insane but OPKS were a must with my irregular cycles.

TTC- I'm kinda happy your sickness is back though! I bet that's comforting right!?? Baby girl has gotten strong, I can see my belly moving around now! She wakes me up every morning too. I can't believe I have about 15 weeks to go.

Just saw this video of this woman and it just ripped my heart apart. I've been following her since I started TTC and she was also ttcing.

https://youtu.be/UfLBHVhx_CA

Going through that THREE times with each baby? That's not fair.

Camp - as sucky as this cold is, it is reassuring knowing that my immune system is weak (I haven't been sick in three years). On top of all that, the nausea is back, so yes it's all reassuring. I can't believe she'll be here so soon!!!

It's crazy and amazing how long we've all known each other now. I really couldn't do this all without you ladies ❤️

TTC- I completely agree. I've seriously found the sweetest and nicest ladies on here. I feel like everything has so much more meaning this time cause I've gone through it all with you girls.

I'm here until every last lady gets her BFP and her baby! :hugs:

I know i shouldn't be so hard on myself I just am. It's easier in Canada to have a baby out of wedlock and when you have no money, because here they give us a child benefit every month and it doesn't cost anything to have a baby in hospital, but I get what you're saying Campn, I'm not saying have a baby and you'll be able to afford it because we get free untaxed money but I know so many people who just pop out kid after kid because it's like almost $400 a month per child if you're low income and have children. Which just disgusts me that people do that. Its aggrivating ya know? I'm sorry I'm so complainy. I'm hoping next cycle is better.

Sweety- Oh yeah if they're carelessly having babies and just relying on the system to support them I'd be so pissed too. Be responsible. I'd be so aggravated too, definitely normal to complain about that! Don't apologize! I'm really looking forward to your next cycle hun!

Camp I can't believe how far along you are! It seems your pregnancy is flying by... And I feel like I've been stuck in the same last 10 weeks for yeeeaaarrrsssss!

I know i shouldn't be so hard on myself I just am. It's easier in Canada to have a baby out of wedlock and when you have no money, because here they give us a child benefit every month and it doesn't cost anything to have a baby in hospital, but I get what you're saying Campn, I'm not saying have a baby and you'll be able to afford it because we get free untaxed money but I know so many people who just pop out kid after kid because it's like almost $400 a month per child if you're low income and have children. Which just disgusts me that people do that. Its aggrivating ya know? I'm sorry I'm so complainy. I'm hoping next cycle is better.

It's the same in the US. If you can't afford to have a child, the govnt will pay for it. A lot of people abuse the system and get "free" food, housing, cars, cell phones plus cash monthly. It makes me sick bc so many are struggling to have babies who can afford it, and then there's others who are having kids for a free ride. My cousin keeps talking about having another to get all of these benefits and I told her it's a piss poor reason to bring another life into this world.

When we were ltttc, I couldn't even go out shopping bc I'd leave in tears. I'd see so many women with multiple kids running around not paying attention to them and their carts didn't have 1 healthy snack in it. I just kept asking "why do they get to have babies, but we have to pay to try to conceive?" It's heartbreaking, but one day it will happen. I know it's hard, but don't lose hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->