46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Will stop in shortly getting lunch going. Freya moved! Not fully but I have been removed from bedrest to just pelvic floor rest. Test came back negative for genetic disorders , and no internal bleeding present today :happydance: They are very happy where she is at, and I am one happy momma! Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts.

omg drum amazing news!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi happy welcome!! and congrats on the wedding :) hopefully you get lucky soon! FX

Welcome to the new ladies :wave:.

Tex- you're not selfish at all. I know how you're feeling at this stage. I had so many "you should be happy with the one you have" comments while ttc. The reality was that I wasn't. My dh deserved a child of his own and I didnt feel complete. I'm sorry you're feeling down :hugs:.

Squirrel- yay for holding off O until dh got home :dance:. How exciting!!!!

Drum- I'm so happy Freya moved and you're off of bed rest. I bet it's a great feeling knowing things are getting better. I'm completely happy that things are looking up.

I had a dr appt today and lost another pound. My dr said it's not a huge deal as long as it's from being active and still eating good meals, but I need to gain at least a lb by next visit or she'll be concerned. I've only lost 2lbs so far. I'm a little chubby, so I think it's normal to lose weight. Hannah is measuring at 24wks so either she had an early growth spurt, or she's going to be a big baby, because its completely impossible that she was conceived a week b4. My dd was 8lb 7oz so it's possible she will be big too.

:happydance: Yayyyy DRUM I'm so happy! :happydance:

Smille: I'm glad your little one also seems to be doing well! Wouldn't worry about the weight loss, it's not a lot yet and just make sure to gain that lbs next time! Would suggest more cream based things in your meal, maybe?

I'm gaining more than enough weight, damn. 7 kgs at almost 21 weeks! Was told that because I was skinny to begin with that's normal and right on track for me. But feels like so much though.. we are recommended between 12-17 kgs at 40 weeks. Feel like a whale. :nope:
So have been taking more walks. Wasn't eating much to begin with though so not restricting there.
I feel like a lot of it is my breasts, I started with a B cup and now I pretty much don't fit in the E cup anymore :blush: The rest of my body (hips etc) is still the same size!

Anyway, HI to the new ladies! :flower:

Campn: I saw the stripes on the nursery walls in the other thread, looks absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Reminds me of the cherry candy canes that we have here in the Netherlands (well, used to, is old-fashioned candy)!

Happy Welcome! Congratulations on your wedding and GL this cycle!

Bee thank you :hugs: How is this TWW going so far?

Smille I vote for a big baby! I am so glad she's measuring ahead and healthy! I wouldn't worry too much you might be a third tri gainer not unheard of at all but I do hope you get your pound! Thank you as well I am feeling a lot better about it now.

Drum - so happy to hear about the baby!!! I can't wait until I can feel movement. What does pelvic floor rest entail?

Bee - when are you coming to NYC? lol. Hope you have a great time in Philly!!

Smile - sounds like BG is doing amazing, so happy to hear <3

Happy - welcome!!! I knew I recognized your name, realized it was from the wedding forum! Congratulations on your wedding and FX you and DH conceive quickly!!! You'll love it here.

Bla thank you hun and wow on the cup increase. Not a bad thing though (actually very lucky :haha: ), there is an old wives tale around here that the bigger they get the better the supply! Hopefully that is the case and you will not have any troubles if you BF. As for the weight gain it might seem like a lot but it will come off so quickly I wouldn't worry!

TTC thank you and it will happen sooner than you can imagine. Though it does feel like it takes forever! Pelvic floor rest just means nothing strenuous on your lower abdominals and pelvis. Anything from lifting to orgasm. Not always fun but I can move now so I'll take it lol

HI :blush: May I join this thread? I've been wanting to since it seems so lucky, but I haven't had the courage until now!

Waiting to O, second month ttc, drinking fertilitea this cycle, doing fertility yoga, and will be using OPK's starting June 13th. Scheduled to O on the 17th. Hoping all is well and goes smooth. Much less stress this cycle because last cycle I O'd two days before my wedding.

FX and can't wait to get to know you ladies!

Welcome to the thread :) I'm a "newbie" in here as well and am joining for the same reason you are ;) LOL I bet that had to be stressful, but congrats on the wedding. Hope it was everything you dreamed it would be :flower:

Bla thank you hun and wow on the cup increase. Not a bad thing though (actually very lucky :haha: ), there is an old wives tale around here that the bigger they get the better the supply! Hopefully that is the case and you will not have any troubles if you BF. As for the weight gain it might seem like a lot but it will come off so quickly I wouldn't worry!

TTC thank you and it will happen sooner than you can imagine. Though it does feel like it takes forever! Pelvic floor rest just means nothing strenuous on your lower abdominals and pelvis. Anything from lifting to orgasm. Not always fun but I can move now so I'll take it lol

Gotcha! I wasn't sure BUT glad you can now move!!! I would go nuts on bed rest.

Drum- Atta girl!! I'm so proud of you and Freya! Way to go mama! What a relief! Now you can relax a little and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Seriously best news today! <3

Smille- I personally love chubby babies! I'm really hoping Juliette is a little bit fat :D I'm trying to eat healthy but also indulge sometimes. I think I'm up 6-7 lbs so far which the doctor is happy with. Just hoping I pass my glucose test! :p

Bla- Yeah I'm so happy by how it turned out! Now just gotta work on hanging frames and her name and all that!

We just had our hospital tour and it was really fun, I think the other moms are pregnant with their first babies cause I was the only one asking questions! I also pre-registered as DS is with the grandparents and I wouldn't be able to with him there. The hospital is like a hotel, so unlike my humble Illinois hospital, which is good but all I really want and need is good doctors, nurses and everything to go smooth.

Campn thank you! I love the room by the way! Too cute! I am really happy your tour went well and the hospital sounds very nice and comfortable! I'm sure delivery will go smoothly and you'll be holding her before you know it.

Campn- that's great that you found a good hospital! I need to take a tour of mine, but we'll probably do that one day after lamaze.

Bla- I wouldn't worry about the weight gain. A lot could be your bust size...yowzers! Skinny women tend to gain a lot more.

I'm not even going to try to gain weight. I will cut back on how much I've been doing around the house, maybe that'll help. My mom suggested I consume a bunch a milk shakes...ugh. I'm not going to eat unhealthy, especially since I have my glucose test in 4 wks and I'm really stressed about it.

Smille consuming more protein or complex carbs should be more than enough if you're interested. I don't blame you for wanting to keep eating healthy. FX everything checks out on your glucose test and Hannah keeps giving you a smooth pregnancy. Not too much longer until third tri and the final stretch!

All this baby talk is making me itch. O needs to get here already!

Smille- Goodness my MIL told me the same thing!! Milkshakes! The pregnancy diet back in the day sounds crazy! I will do a smoothie but shakes I just can't. I don't wanna mess with my glucose or blood pressure.

I hope you're all doing wonderful! So sorry about all the baby talk ttcers! We all started out here so I still feel like I belong on here with all of you!

Heck ya you belong here too!! It is a journey and it is really cool to hear from the preggo ladies too!

Bee- I'm sorry about the pregnant sister in law :( where are you off too this weekend? I always feel i need a vacation after a vacation. :dohh:

Drum- thanks hun nothing yet, i did lose a ton of plug yesterday and then more during the night. i can only hope it's moving things along. Like dilating or effacing hell ANYTHING. 11 days left. That's awesome news about baby!!! and you!!! i'm so happy for you :happydance:

TTC - lol i keep telling him! he doesn't listen! I'm hoping this week but seriously not holding my breath. he's due next week anyway. My due date from Fertility friend and my O date is the 15th, but the dr said the 18th due to that first measurement. So it'll be interesting to say the least!

Good luck for your appt !!!! I hate bloodwork. i'm always so nervous about it. like taking a test in school lol.

OhHappy welcome hun! this is a lovely thread!!!!!

Campn- - we did our tour at the new hosp and i was the only one out of like 18 couples that was having a second baby, and i was also the youngest looking lol! We were like little kids on it, snickering when the tour lady told us things because these poor *******s think that seriously staring at the pretty pictures on the ceiling will aid in your labor and make it not hurt lol.

Smille- I had a super thin friend (i mean like wow beanpole) and when she was pregnant her dr told her she wasn't gaining enough. So, she went and had milkshakes to try to gain plus the calcium is good for baby bones too. She gained like 9 lbs by the next visit and they told her she was gaining too much! :dohh: I also had milkshakes almost daily with dd. i didn't gain any crazy weight but i also craved it so guess baby needed it? i haven't had the craving for that at all this time, so guess he doesn't need it. i have hardly gained anything with this one, and my drs haven't said a word about weight. Very strange!

afm ladies still here. still incubating. lost more plug yesterday and during the night on my fifth trip to pee (omg seriously how can one have that much pee) and just waiting.

Mommy - send that boy his eviction notice!!!! Is DS getting anxious?

Camp - I agree! We've all been on this journey for so long and I really feel like this is where I belong for the long haul!

All this milkshake talk! Makes me want one lol

Went for blood this AM, I'm not a fan of the initial prick but, I'm good after that. She took so many vials!! I asked her jokingly if she left enough for me and the baby. I didn't really look much at what he was testing for. I did see he wanted to test for Cystic Fibrosis and HIV, is that normal? I know he also asked for my thyroid levels since I'm on medicine for that and my OB would like to be the one to monitor my levels and adjust my medicine if needed. I'll find out all my results on Monday at my appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->