46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I also share the same sentiments as other ladies, I'd love for you to stay. Its exciting when someone graduates even if it's disappointing that I don't ya know? I feel like at least some people are still cheering us on and really hurt when we are hurting and that's nice.

oh yes i definitely didn't mean leave! i just meant that we'd move some of the preggo talk over to another thread and stay here to cheer you ladies on, just so it wasn't so in your face you know what i mean? no worries we're not going anywhere.

And still waiting on little man. Appt at 1115, i'll try to pop on right after and share with you guys whats up.

good luck mommy!

smille - good luck with your busy day and trip! as much as I don't love flying, it's really a piece of cake. the worst part is the process of driving, parking, walking, security, waiting, boarding, etc. Tennessee will be a quick flight too. are you flying from Pitt??

<3

well I was so curious to see what my temp did today after that huge dip. and it's def caught my attention. I just keep reminding myself that I had a triphasic chart in Dec (it was beautiful!) and nothing.

I'm also having odd symptoms. my left boob is super sore, which I never get. but - only the left. :wacko:

my Mom was over for dinner last night and I prob peed about 7 times in 3 hours. I also was painting my nails and the smell of the polish made me think for sure I was going to puke. I ran upstairs saying I just remembered something I needed to pack.

also reminding myself that in March I was so nauseous that I pulled the garbage can up to my desk at work.... and nothing.

why must the body play such cruel tricks?!

leaving today for my last trip for awhile - phew! packed the thermometer so I can see what the next few days bring.....

Mommy: hope the appointment goes well. I hope your little guy doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

Bee: I am so frickin' excited for you right now!!! That dip and rise and your symptoms are sounding AMAZING!!!!!! This is it! Your BFP is on its way :dance: are you going to wait till AF is due to test?? So excited for you! I hope you enjoy your weekend trip.

So I think it's safe to say I ovulated at last. Not sure if it was CD16 or CD18, but I'm veering towards CD18, so I overrode FF and put that day in. My cm always dries up straight after o and it didn't do that till CD19 this cycle. I also had ovulation like cramps on CD18 (though I also did a little on CD16...). I'm not 100%, but I think it's more likely CD18, so that's what I'll go with.

aw thanks squirrel - I dont know about testing, I guess just wait and see what my temps do. I honestly expect them to start dropping next week like always. my goal is to try and wait until AF is actually due - or at least spotting. :shrug:

I was going to guess CD 16 for you with a fallback rise, but the CM might be telling. either way, so happy it held off for Nick to come home and the timing is great either way! hey - if I'm getting a bfp that means you are too......:winkwink:

Bee - Have so much fun on your trip and a lot of those things so super positive!!! I reallllly hope this is for you! When would you test? Have an amazing trip!

Mommy - I am so excited for your appt!!! Maybe the doctor can have a talk with that stubborn boy and tell him it's time to go!!!

squirrel - I really hope you caught that eggy! I'm feeling super positive for you this time too. When do you test?

I defintely don't plan on leaving either. You ladies all mean too much to me. Like camp, I plan on being here until the last BFP is to be seen! And then I'm sticking around to see all the other BFP's too :p Anyone have any good plans this weekend?

Wow bee!! Beautiful temp dip!!! So promising!!

Squirrel, totally looks like you O'd!! Yay!

Afm, just waiting to o. Still. This Feels like the longest wait ever. Blah.

Bee I hope those temps continue to rise hun! Come on BFP! I hope your travel is safe and you get some fun in. I can't wait to see your temps to come!

Squirrel everything crossed that a later O just means a great egg or eggs. Would love to see another twin BFP! I am glad your body was on board and you got some great timing in! So excited for you!

Mommy hopefully he will be on his way soon! Almost 39 weeks hun so he can't wait too much longer. Have you tried anything new recently?

Smille I hope your travels tomorrow are smooth and quick. You'll love it down here, but make sure to keep it light, we finally hit the 90's. I am burning lol! I hope today isn't too hard on you either! GL on your garden and a fun baseball trip!

TeX I hope these five weeks fly by hun. I am sorry your body is not working with you and am glad you can start testing soon. Everything crossed for creativity and you won't need it. :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well! I am sorry I have been gone. Hubby took a day and now that I can get up we took Shy out for some fun the last couple of days and went visiting. Whether or not a new group is created I won't leave you ladies and our TTC family. I am so excited to see the coming BFPs I would end up stalking anyway. Lol

We decided not to finish the garden. I'm worn out and we had so many other things to do.

Drum- we looked at the forecast a few days ago and it made me want to stay home lol. 98°....yikes! It'll be 90 here this weekend, but I'm sure less humid.

Bee- I'm hoping and praying this is your lucky cycle. It sounds promising. We're flying out of Cleveland. We wanted to fly out of Pittsburgh, but we got tickets half the price so we couldn't pass that up.

Squirrel- I think you have great timing too. Fxd you and Bee get yours bfps!

Mommy- he sounds content in there. My 1st was 5 days late ugh. Hopefully he makes his appearance soon.

Drum- Is that a new avatar!? You look lovely! I'm glad you've had a few family fun filled days.

Smille- What do you do with the tomatoes? I just imagined so much salsa as soon as you said that! Yeah take a break then you can finish it later right??

TTC- I hope you're feeling better and the sickness is gone!? We get DS back from the grandparents this weekend and I'm so excited to see him. MIL was starting to complain about how she can only watch him 1-2 days at a time. I'm like whatever, I'd rather I spend my days with him anyway! What about you!??

Happy- It always felt like forever and forever for me to ovulate. I know the feeling! Hopefully you can keep yourself busy until go time!

Bee- Sounds very very promising! I would so love it if this unmedicated cycle worked and you can stick out your tongue to that weird doctor. Like oh wait looks like I still got it after all! Sending you all good vibes hun <3 bring it on!

Squirrel- Also I feel like there was a Devine intervention this cycle for you. Cause if you had arranged IUI and got clomid you've have ovulated early while Nick was away. But nope instead your body decided to wait. I feel so good about this cycle for you and Bee, it just sounds unpredictable and different!

Mommy- I'm not sure how early they can do a sweep but maybe if nothing happens soon next appointment you can a beg a little!? It'll only work if your body is ready anyway. Come on young man, we want to see you!

Tex- I hope you're feeling a little positive today. Thinking of you for sure.

Bee - it sounds promising and I hope this is the one!

Squirrel - I'm keeping my FX as always. Something is coming! It has to!

Mommy - I swear, my daughter pitched a tent in there when I was pregnant with her. I thought I was going to be pregnant forever and even cried at my husband with those exact same words, lol!

Afm, not a whole lot of change but OMG I have developed a serious craving for a burger. Or hot dog. Every single time I think of one, like now, my mouth starts watering like mad. Yeah, I gotta go. FX for everyone!

I'm not necessarily in a super down mood today... So I guess it's better? Lol it's like I don't even care that I'm not pregnant I just want dependable normal cycles and I don't feel like that is too much to ask....

Busy with arranging stuff for remodel and had to buy some totes to pack up some of daughters baby stuff like blankets and whatnot I just have so much to do and not a ton of time to do it. Plus I can't pack daughters stuff while she's around cause then she wants it back out of the box. Argh!

Bee- looks super promising. I hope you and Squirell get your BFP this month!

Well no change since last Friday :cry: and I don't want a sweep that freaking hurts! But if I get to that later date I could see myself asking. However with how short my midwifes fingers are she actually said she can't even offer me a sweep! They made me schedule an induction for June 29th and I'm so upset about the whole thing. :( I really hope I don't need it. Smille my dd was a due date baby! Came right at 40wks.

Well in the car driving but the nurse just called and said my progesterone was 11. She said that was great but I know 10 is basically the cutoff so here I am super annoyed again grrrr . If this cycle is a bust I'm going to request progesterone - what does it hurt ? They give it out without testing people's levels anyways. Why was she so upbeat about my bare minimum level ???

Smille it honestly feels like you can swim right now lol. The dogs even are striking going outside and Shy just wants to sit. We make sure to include water wherever we're going :haha: I don't blame you on waiting either. I still need to go out and tend to mine- we'll see though.

Campn It is and thank you! I wanted to get one more picture with long hair before getting a trim next week. My poor niece keeps getting her fingers snagged no matter how it is pulled up so it is time for a trim. Hubbys been growing his out as well so I'm hoping to rope him in. How are you doing? Has Ben and Juliette been treating you well?

Peski for me it is always Italian or Greek lol! Hopefully it is an awesome sign of things to come! Are you testing soon?

TeX I am hoping things regulate soon. If I read correctly you started Dong quai? If so that can alter things for a while before it builds up in your system, but it does work. Be careful if you are taking something else with a high concentration of Vitamin C in it. It can increase bleed amounts and pelvic contractions. Great for a productive period as it can flush everything but it can be dangerous for a bean. Wishing you luck hun.

Bee I think your office is crazy. I don't think it would hurt either but I hope you won't need it. GL and safe driving!

Mommy :hugs: I don't think it will come to induction hun just him being stubborn. Hopefully he makes his debut before a sweep. Come on little man, we're all so excited to see you!

Bee- So it's normal but barely? Yeah if this cycle doesn't work (which I think it will!) definitely ask for it as it could be hindering implantation for sure and you have no idea! It's like a freaking puzzle huh? You get one piece then stare at another like wth!?

Drum- You've gorgeous hair but I totally understand. I chopped off 5 inches 3 months ago cause I couldn't take it anymore. The heat, pregnancy, kid at home and first trimester had me so so done. Sometimes I miss it but I don't miss dealing with it.

Mumma- Aww I'm so sorry hun!! Honestly I barely felt my sweep, it was so fast but even with her fingers being short your uterus should be down and in the back which makes it easier. I went the day before my due date and was like doctor do something! She scheduled an induction but low and behold I had the baby 2 days later. Things change so fast. Don't get discouraged!

Bust out the pump and stimulate your nips!

Bee- progesterone doesn't hurt anything. My dr told me he'd prescribe it bc it provides a great environment for a maybe baby. With being borderline, I'd say go ahead with it. Ugh that office stinks.

Campn my uterus is tilted and my cervix is waaaaaaay back and up so its hard for her to reach :(

Campn my hair!?! You have amazing hair, my hair is only manageable without humidity -which is never. Will need to get a poof picture lmbo. I will be the same way. I always miss it but I had to do the same thing with Shy so just an early start.

Mommy if youre up for tricks I am with Campn on nipple stimulation. Others are self preformed acupressure, spicy foods, EPO, warm baths, DTD, or O whichever is more comfortable. Hoping any will help sign his eviction notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->