46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

you girls have me all crying again!!!! I bawled this morning. I still can't believe it. I love you all and could not have done this without you. I'm terrified right now, but I just have to stay calm. heading to docs soon!!!

I seriously wanna go and post on my Facebook Bee is pregnant!! But people would be like what!?? Haha! I just feel like I just got pregnant all over again and want to share it so bad!

You gotta film your DH's reaction!

I'm planning on it camp! I wrote in my journal my plans and my stupidity in already messing them up :haha: but I hope to get a good video late tonight!!!

bee! Yeah I am so so so happy to see your news! I don't post often but know I've been cheering you (all of you) on from the shadows!

Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Congrats! :dance: :dance: can't writ proper response as I'm picking up my son from school, but wow, yay!!!!

Oh Bee. Words can't describe how incredibly happy I am for you. You're always so supportive and such a cheer leader for everyone. This is possibly the best news I've had in weeks.

Congrats my darling! I can't wait to hear about every appointment and every milestone!

Bee - OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! I HAD A FEELING THERE WAS A MAYBE-BABY IN THERE!!! THAT CHART DON'T LIE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY FOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew, okay. Got that outta my system (YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!) and now to wait only 3 more days to test myself. I'M SO EXCITED FOR FOR YOU BEE!!!

I just saw the 42 bfp's in the topic title when I logged on and was immediately like: IT'S BEE.
Hehehehe I just can't stop smiling about it!

in other news, just had my check-up and despite the fact that baby isn't too big (on the smaller side actually) my fundus is 'rather high' so they want me to do a glucose test just to be sure. I just have to go in Wednesday morning on an empty stomach, they'll take some blood. Then go home, have breakfast and return two hours later for another blood test.
I can't imagine that I have GD because well, I've always been skinny, I'm young, don't have any family members in either family that have had diabetes OR GD (she named that as risk factors). Baby isn't growing too fast, just my uterus + I have a normal amount of amniotic fluid, not even like a lot or anything..Also no symptoms like excessive thirst/peeing or headaches. And my bloodpressure is 100-110/60-70 so rather low too.. but who knows? I'm kinda worried!

Bla- that way of measuring isn't even the most accurate hun. It's usually off by 2 or so weeks and you're tall and skinny so your torso may just be longer cause you have the room to grow up, while I have a short torso I only grow out lol.

I'm pretty sure you're perfectly healthy! They do glucose here as a routine test, I have mine on Wednesday and I'm not excited.

Bla- that way of measuring isn't even the most accurate hun. It's usually off by 2 or so weeks and you're tall and skinny so your torso may just be longer cause you have the room to grow up, while I have a short torso I only grow out lol.

I'm pretty sure you're perfectly healthy! They do glucose here as a routine test, I have mine on Wednesday and I'm not excited.

Thanks hun! I hope so! Here they only do it when you have risk factors or because baby is too big etc. Not routinely done at all, so I'm actually really ashamed of this!
Seems like we both have to do the testing on Wednesday, I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both :flower:

Omg I'm a silent stalker of this thread and post very little bit just knew when I seem the 42 BFPs,I knew it has to be u bee!!!! I'm so excited and happy for u!!!! Congrats hun

Omg Bee! So exciting! I am sitting here I my office and got completely emotional when I saw the thread title with 42 BFP's and counting. Just knew it was you. So happy for you I am in tears. Congrats x a million girley

Bee - I seriously have no words!!! The minute I seen your one sentence the tears started. I am BEYOND EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! OMG!!!!!! :hugs::happydance::happydance::hugs:

mommy - no baby?!?!?! He is super comfy with a recliner in there lol. I hope you're feeling well <3

Bla - It sounds like you have nothing to worry about and your testing will go great on Wednesday.

Camp - How was the weekend with DS? Is his sunburn feeling better?

Squirrel - hope you're doing well!!!

Trix - Who knows what will happen, you may end up with that surprise BFP! Keep us updated <3

Nothing much to report here, going to the doctors tonight. Hoping to see how much bubs has grown.

bee!! omg! I'm crying at work for you. Once I saw that thread name change I thought of you and how I hoped so much yesterday while updating that you would get a bfp this cycle. congrats! you definitely deserve it - you're such an amazing cheerleader for every single one of us on here.

you girls are SERIOUSLY the best and kept me sane and my spirits high. <3

I already got my blood drawn a few hours ago and should have the results soon. so, so nervous. I'm done temping and testing - every other day betas will be enough info for me.

It's starting to hit me. I had to pull over while driving and just bawl some more.

betas came back at 68 which for once is a GREAT number. going back on Wed for next blood draw - please, please double!!!

she said the progesterone wasn't necessary. said something about needing progesterone when you're on the meds since you didn't get pregnant naturally, you might not be able to sustain it naturally. but since I wasn't on meds, my body should be taking care of it? kind of a weird explanation but she kept assuring me it's fine. I love her and she got pregnant with IVF so she totally gets it and I'm going to trust them on this since after all they were right and I got pregnant.....:shrug:

That's such a high number at 11 dpo!! No doubt they will double! Can't wait to hear about telling your dh! :happydance:

Bee that's a great number :) so so happy for you!! This has been a long time coming!

Bee - those numbers are amazing!!! Are you telling DH tonight? I was stalking your journal and laughed at the mistake you made with Glow. I did that the first time I got my BFP. Thankfully FH never noticed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->