46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

haha I still can't believe I did that. I hope he isn't on to me and just not saying anything. he's pretty thick so I doubt it :haha:

went out and bought two baby outfits - one boy and one girl. the girl one says "Daddy Loves Me" and the boy one says something about getting good looks from daddy. and I got a book called "I Love Daddy". I also got a few pairs of shorts for him so I will hand him the entire bag with the shorts on top saying oh here I got you a few things.

I'm doing dinner with my girlfriends tonight so I won't see him until late....eek!

Bee- That's so perfect! I know this one is a sticky bean NO doubt!!! It's amazing to think all those perfectly healthy sperm and egg and this one the one that fought the hardest, you're really meant to have this very unique and special baby!

Squirrel you and the other ladies are next! Bring on winter and spring babies!

Bee those ideas sound lovely. Can't wait to hear about his reaction! Hope you have a great evening celebrating!

Campn: maybe next cycle. Really not feeling this one, but that's okay, wouldn't be the end of the world to wait a few months.

Bee - that's amazing!!! I did something similar with the onsies the 1st time. This time I read my test wrong and told FH to look at it to confirm and he's actually the one who realized it was our BFP lol. I can't wait to hear about his reaction!!

that's basically what happened our first time. we were honeymooning so in the same hotel and took the test together. we both say the faint line and said, well better luck next time! we poured some wine and got in bed. I looked up online about faint lines on pregnancy tests and was like omg I'm an idiot..... I thought it was like an opk for some reason. like that there was always a second line but it had to be darker or something lol

Bee your due date is my husband's birthday :) Love seeing that ticker where it belongs!!

I totally went ahead and calculated your due date as soon as I saw your BFP. :D

February babies <3 that's a weather I could be preggo in!

Bee I am so overwhelmingly happy for you. And honestly it gives me hope that eventually I will get mine too! Squirell I feel like yours will be coming soon too!

If my body would cooperate and have generally dependable cycles then maybe that would be possible so I am hoping that it gets its shit together soon so I can make this happen. Although at this point I still feel like its not going to happen I have to be positive. In fact im already trying. I had a depressing little sentence typed out about my chances of conceiving this year and I deleted it! Ha small victories here!!

texas I know it didn't help much for me to hear it but it seems like it really will happen for everybody. I thought there was no hope of me conceiving without IVF let alone IUI - in the end I think it happened with neither of those things! I can't say why it took 15 months, but I guess I won't question that now. it'll happen for you love. it'll happen for everyone if we don't give up <3 one way or the other.

Honestly, Bee, I'm still so over the moon about your little jellybean that I'm not caring whether or not I'm out this cycle. This has just made my entire month! I can't wait to hear about the reaction of your DH and watching all those milestones as they come . . . you can be preggers for both of us. :happydance:

WAHOO!! BEE IS A LADY WITH A BABY!! :wohoo:

Yay Bee!! So awesome to see the title change, I was like Ooh who is it?! Congratulations!! H&H 9 Months!!

I honestly LOVE the support from this board. You can just tell how genuinely happy everyone is for Bee and it makes this prego super emotional!

It definitely feels like that after months and months of only bfn. You just feel like it'll never happen and I don't even deserve to feel this way since you've been trying much longer but it's so true, it WILL happen. I don't see how it won't if you don't give up.

Another BnB member on here got pregnant after 12 years of trying. I'm sure it won't take you this long Tex, but I'm sure after 12 years she also thought it'll never happen.

TTC- You sweet thing! Big hug! This thread is definitely amazing! I can't wait for you to see your little bean today. DS bites are somewhat better (found out they're fleas bites from their dog) I was a little upset how they don't treat or take care of something like fleas but needless to say, don't think I'll be taking a newborn over there often.

Oh Bee, what absolutely amazing news!!! I am so so so so happy for you! And what a strong line for 11 DPO and great betas. You;ve been through so much and you absolute deserve this. Despite having a hard time yourself, you've been so positive and supportive to everyone else and now it's your turn!! So made up for you :hugs:

Bee I hate being away I knew I would miss it! Congratulations !! I am in tears hun that is the best news in the world! I am so happy for you! I cannot wait for your DHs response. So many :hugs: right now!

I'll be in soon to catch up with you ladies DD will be getting up from her nap soon. I hope you are all doing well!

Ttc you are so right !! I feel like the absolute luckiest girl in the world today and it's only partly due to being pregnant. To have this many people rooting for me has my heart ready to burst !!!!

Camp - thank you! Getting anxious and worried now that the time is getting closer. I just hope everything is progressing like it should. I can't believe they were flea bites!!!! Poor DS :-(

Bee - that is the BEST looking ticker EVER! Our babies will be close in age <3

image.jpg

Appt went well!!! She's grown so much. HB was at 186 and doctor said if he was in Vegas he would put all his money on girl!!! I'm now measuring a day ahead. I cried the whole time while he was doing the U/S lol. Feeling like I can finally breathe.

TTC- Hello little chiccky!! I don't remember if you had a gender preference!?

I always cry during ultrasounds too, then laugh, then cry and then the wand keeps jumping on my belly LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->