46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Camp - I've guessed girl since the start! My U/S's are still transvaginal so it got a little weird when I started to cry lol.

TeX I know your time is coming soon hun. With the tea you should be fine just be careful of anything like the Vita C packs with it. If you're interested you can also look up Maca. Either should show results quickly.

Bla beautiful picture hun! You are stunning. I hope your thesis is going well. Try not to stress too much hun, I am with Campn, but I am glad they're being safe. Hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you and you manage to get some sleep soon

Campn I love the picture! It is amazing hun! Are you planning to do more? I am so sorry Ben came back in such bad condition if the bites are still irritating him, try A&D ointment. After my first tattoo I used it on everything!

Peski I am sorry about getting back late. I hope this cycle gives you a rainbow. Cannot wait to see those tests. :hugs:

Trixie thank you! I am taking full advantage of it lol. I am glad to see timing was on your side this cycle! FX for a caught egg! :happydance:

Squirrel I sure hope that is a sign hun! I will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for Saturday!

Smille I am so glad your trip and the wedding went beautifully and your pup is doing so well. I wouldn't be surprised if it were the salt content down here causing you to swell. I do hope you've gained your pound though! I hope you enjoyed Nashville!

TTC I am with you doc on this one! What a beautiful little lady and an amazing HB!

Bee congratulations again hun I am secretly praying that with such high betas there are two in there. Cannot wait to see those numbers grow and that scan to come!

Jali, Teeny and Mommy I hope those babies don't make you wait too much longer! I am so excited for you!

BEE!!!! I'm a little late because I had a busy weekend (had my baby shower on Saturday and niece's birthday yesterday), so I saw your ticker a few pages back. I'm so incredibly happy for you!! It's been such a long, difficult road and I'm so excited that you've finally gotten that gorgeous BFP! I can't wait to see those betas double, and then your first ultrasound where your little bean will be implanted in a perfect spot. Big big hugs and love to you!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Ttc: What an absolute cutie! Look at those little legs! <3
Glad everything went well, must be such a relief!
I always cry too, but usually afterwards because I can't cry when people are around. Yesterday I sneaked off to the bedroom and cried for like an hour before SO found me and was like wth. I can't even really cry when he's around! (My mom used to call me names whenever I cried as she saw it as a sign of weakness. So I do it in private XD)

Drummie: How are you doing love? Enjoying your time now that you are off that horribly slow
bedrest?

TTC: gorgeous scan photo!! What a little cutie!! Never seen a profile pic at nine weeks, how adorable :) so glad it went well!!

Bee- congratulations that is the best news. My edd is the 3rd of February. Still waiting for the 8 week scan. Only 1 week 3 days to go!! How exciting for you, when will your first scan be?
TTC- what a gorgeous u/s pic of your little girl. Melts my heart.
My nausea has kicked in big time again, I have managed to hold back the spew for now but it's only going to be a matter of time before it comes up, atm I can't stand the thought of meat, all I want is salty chips from the fish and chip shop but only had them once so far.

thank you thank you everyone!!

DH was beyond SHOCKED. had no idea even with my little mess up with the glow app lol. I can't yet figure out how to post a video, but I will work on it later when I have a chance.

ttc - loving that scan!! what a beautiful little baby already! I'm totally on team girl for you :happydance:

mommy - I really can't believe your little boy has not come out yet! wow your doc was pretty wrong with her prediction. I've totally been thinking about you (especially driving through PA on the way to Philly!) and hope it happens like right about now :winkwink:

mrsw - I will get my first scan in about 2 weeks, maybe a little less. once my beta levels get high enough, they will check to see a sac in the uterus since I'm high risk for another ectopic. none of these things can come soon enough!

drum - it's funny you say that -twins have been on my mind. I didn't feel my normal strong O pains this cycle, but instead, dull pain on both. then that epic temp jump made me wonder if I released two. I saw a chart this morning of avg betas per day for singletons and twins. 11 dpo avg for 1 baby was 35 and for twins 62. I don't put much belief into that kind of thing, but wouldn't that be something!

thanks for everyone who stopped by and checked in to congratulate me. I can't wait for the next BFP - I feel like if I can get one, it's anyone's game now!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bee- I know girls give very high betas too! ;) that's how I got a BFP only 9 DPO. I'm pretty sure you'd have gotten a positive on 9 DPO too!

I can't believe I'm down to double digits now. 98 days to go. I've been watching my belly move up and down with her movements, it's a little freaky.

Bla- I'm not usually one to cry unless I'm pregnant. There's just so much more vulnerability when you are cause there's a human you're carrying and not someone else carrying it with you. It's a lot of responsibility.

Bla Oh yes :haha: My aunt had us out this weekend on the lake, so Shy had her first successful boat trip. So far so good only have BHs if I overdue it. FX I can convince DH to resume our vacation next month. How was your test? Is Thomas moving more now? Any plans after your thesis for some relaxation? I am so sorry about your cry, hopefully he was understanding. :hugs:

Bee I have absolutely everything crossed for a pair of pink los! I really hope you get them, you deserve them! I am all about natural karma and it would be a perfect way to end your wait.

Campn I can't believe you're in third tri! :happydance: I hope she's been settling enough to let you sleep. Cannot wait to see her!

drum - I have "karma" tattooed right across my chest! it's so true that there is a natural rhythm to this world. <3

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 8
Thank you ladies! The U/S was zoomed in super close but, it's still an amazing shot. He also showed us the blood flow going through the baby. And I forgot to mention, I measured ahead by 2 days but, he said we'll keep my DD of 1/17.

Camp - I can't believe you're in double digits! I feel like you just announced your BFP. Juliette will be here sooner than later! I can't wait to see pics.

Ks - how was your shower? Sounds like you've been a busy lady!

Con - So glad Shy had a great boat trip!

Bla - I've never been much of a crier at all. Like Camp said, it makes you feel vulnerable. Being pregnant, I cry every time I see a baby or a puppy or whenever else lol.

Bee - we're going to fill this board up with baby girls!!!!

I'm back home and so happy. Our flight was delayed an hr due to storms. Last night all of the traveling did me in. I was sore all over and completely exhausted. I almost broke down on the plane bc my legs were restless, my back hurt and my lower abdomen was so sore. I think my trips will be very limited at this point. Hannah is still very active, so I'm happy about that.

Bee- I'm so so happy for you!

TTC it can vary for awhile but Shy measured ahead the entire time and ended up just being a huge baby. I am so glad he was thorough most techs try to be quick, so you got a good one. Cannot wait to see the next pictures!

Bee see it is simply meant to be! Lol I am too excited to see those pics! I may have missed it but have they setup an appointment yet?

Smille I am glad you are home but I am sorry the return was so hard on you. I hope the next few days will be simple relaxing!

I go back for betas again tomorrow drum and I will have a scan as soon as they feel like they will be able to see something. Prob in 2 weeks or less...!

Smille- I travelled once when I was 25 weeks with Ben and it wasn't pleasant. I got very nauseous on the plane with all that turbulence and movement and couldn't stand the seatbelt on or the leg room available. Now you're back home and can relax a bit thankfully!

Happy V-Day!!

TTC: Especially in the early days they are usually a couple of days off. So, at your first big scan they'll really look whether you're way ahead or not. One or two days won't change your due date usually :)
O and with crying all the time, I meant since I'm pregnant! But even now I can't cry when anyone is around, I'm too uptight about it haha. Exactly because it makes me feel vulnerable and I don't like that all that much. So I usually go and hide haha

Bee: I'm calling twins too, can't wait for your next beta!

Drum: I'm glad you are doing so well love! Thomas is moving around a lot usually, all over the place and kicking me hard (you can almost always see it, even through my clothing!) This morning he completely turned around or something and that kinda made me queasy lol.
I was going to have the blood tests tomorrow but SO was nice enough to work from home today so I could have the tests done today! Midwife will have the results tomorrow so I'm super duper anxious. She won't call if all is fine, but I ain't waiting around all day for that.. If she doesn't call by her usual hours between 9-10AM, I'll spam her myself :haha:
O and we're going on a weekend trip in August, to Bruges. I'll be around thirty weeks then, so we'll see how that goes! Where is your trip headed?

Smille: Glad you got home safely! Congrats on V-day!

omg cookie that chart is amazing - I think you can buy any test right now!!!!

but seriously, I only did the internet cheapies though I'm assuming you dont' want to order something and wait. honestly FRERs are the best. and I wouldn't bother purchasing something with blue dye!

good luck - FX sending you dust!!

Agree with Bee: Blue dye sucks unless you are at least a week late and KNOW you are pregnant. Otherwise you'll always have a faint blue line whether you are pregnant or not. FRERS are the best, but I have no experience with the new ones, in the Netherlands we still just have the old ones.
I believe cassette tests are also pretty nice, at least they were for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->