46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

omg cookie that chart is amazing - I think you can buy any test right now!!!!

but seriously, I only did the internet cheapies though I'm assuming you dont' want to order something and wait. honestly FRERs are the best. and I wouldn't bother purchasing something with blue dye!

good luck - FX sending you dust!!

Thanks Bee. Think I'll go at lunch but wait till am to take. Nervous wreck at the moment...

Definately FRER Cookie. But to be honest, I always used ICs first because I am cheap! lol. If I thought I saw a line I would bust out the expensive ones. Xx

Smile - Glad you're home but, sorry the trip home wasn't great. Relax and hope you feel better <3

Bla - lol I try not to cry in public because I'm a ugly crier.

Cookie - I agree with everyone else, FRER's are the best but, try and find the old style. This time I tested with a blue dye but, I was already over 2 weeks late so, it was pretty clear. Good luck!!!! Hope it's a BFP <3

Thanks everyone. Walgreens is only showing the curved frer's online. Will check a couple different places when I go out

Cookie I usually have to buy the old style from the UK but the test and confirm packs have the old style. One normal frer and one digital. That's all I can find in stores around me. Good luck!

I'm betting twins for u too bee!!!
Ok ladies I need some advice... Today is CD8 for me and af stopped on CD3... But this morning I started spotting but yesterday's OPKs and this morning opk have been stark white negative... I don't recall spotting mid cycle before like this... I am having some dullish cramps on my lower right side... IDK what to think... Hoping it's just the egg maturing since the opk is still negative... Any of u ladies get the spotting around ovulation? I have been having kinda ewcm since yesterday

I've never spotted mid cycle before karma, but I would assume if your opks are stark white, then it's not ovulation just yet. sounds like it's getting ready though with the EWCM...!

I always did the Wondfo. I'm a big fan of them cause I could waste 20 and not feel bad. Also they gave me a BFP on 9 DPO second morning urine! I then confirmed with an old style FRER (from the test and confirm package)

US mommies, not sure if you all know but insurance covers breast pumps 100% now! I wish they did back when I had Ben and paid an arm and a leg for a medela free style that didn't even work that great. I just put an order for Spectra S2 Plus. It's a hospital grade one (and is much more affordable than medela) so hopefully I get it soonish.

Karma there is a term for it but I had it two cycles. Usually nothing to worry about but I would note it and call to inform your OB. They might want to schedule an ultrasound to be safe.

Bla I don't blame you, I am sure all is fine but still wishing you luck. We were going to plan a trip for gulf shores or Florida but right now I think we'll be going over to Atlanta to the Aquarium, waterparks and some shopping. Your trip sounds wonderful and 30 weeks shouldn't be to bad if you can get away from too much walking. I am jealous of the kicks lol Freya just now is getting to the point of routine kicking, so for now I live through you girls :haha:

Speaking of shopping finally got to go out. Spent way too much but it was a blast!

Smille happy V-Day! I completely forgot to add it to the last post!

Cookie FX for your test tomorrow.

Bee I can't wait! And see I am not the only one lol

Campn thanks for the info. A friend gave me a medela last go but the parts are hard to get will check in this week on it

Well, ladies. It's over for me. I've started bleeding and this time it's earlier than usual but it's not quite so heavy. It's happened in the past where I've bled for a couple of days and still was pregnant with my daughter afterward, doctor thought it was probably a twin pregnancy but one was lost as naturally occurring twins do run in my family.

Maybe next time!

As a side note, I'm not as down this time. I've already told Bee earlier that she is going to be pregnant for both of us!

Well, ladies. It's over for me. I've started bleeding and this time it's earlier than usual but it's not quite so heavy. It's happened in the past where I've bled for a couple of days and still was pregnant with my daughter afterward, doctor thought it was probably a twin pregnancy but one was lost as naturally occurring twins do run in my family.

Maybe next time!

Hun is it a lot or just spotting? I spotted for 5 weeks with my first!

hey pes you said it yourself that it happened before when you were pregnant so I'm not giving up on you just yet! :hugs:

i know i'm super late to this party, but OMFG BEE!!! i'm so over the moon for you!!! i'm all choked up and holding back tears at the office! i'm so so happy it's finally happened, i knew it would!!! so much love and congrats to you <3

jgo!!!! How are you?!?!? Almost there already!!! I feel like you just got your BFP as well. Hope you're doing well <3

jgo!!!! How are you?!?!? Almost there already!!! I feel like you just got your BFP as well. Hope you're doing well <3

it has gone so fast! i'm doing ok. this pregnancy has been so different than the first, a lot of pain... mainly hips & pelvic. i have SPD and while i've been managing it, the last week or two it's become really terrible. it's an odd place to be, loving being pregnant but so so sick of being in pain. at any rate, we're so ready to meet our little man! i can't believe there's only about 6 wks left to d-day!

TTC, Camp - it's not spotting but it's not a full on AF either. It's just . . . light. I'm normally a pretty heavy AF girl and there's usually quite a bit of cramping but I don't have any. I'll have to wait a couple of days to see what happens. If it stops tomorrow or the next day then a trip to the doctor may be in order to find out what's going on down there.

Bee - don't you worry about thing. As I said, you can be pregnant for both us right now. Until I catch my egg when it's in a better mood.

Jgo - So glad you're doing well but, I'm sorry about the pain. Still in shock that it's gone so quick. Good luck to you and DW!

Pesk - Maybe a call to you doctor? Couldn't hurt. I'll have my FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->