46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

jGo- He'll be here before you know it I promise. Part of me want to be done now, then another want it to linger on cause this is probably my last pregnancy.

This made me chuckle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 5
Just found this provision on my insurance website:

Breast Pumps are covered in Full for duration of breast feeding (per NY state mandate) Postnatal Care is covered at No Charge

Thanks again Camp for the info :)

I have a breast pump from dd that I got from our insurance that's really nice. However that was 7 yrs ago, so I may order another. We pay really high premiums, so why not?

Do you know how long it takes to come in campn?

I have a breast pump from dd that I got from our insurance that's really nice. However that was 7 yrs ago, so I may order another. We pay really high premiums, so why not?

Do you know how long it takes to come in campn?

Exactly my thoughts. I'm taking advantage of every penny they make off of me. A lady on my group got hers within 1 week, but I've heard some get it in the last 4 weeks and not before that. I'm not sure where my insurance stands on the timing, but I don't need it right now anyway.

Email your insurance and they'll give you a huge list of suppliers they work with and then go on their website and pick the one you want! I picked a hospital grade one (Spectra S2) which is actually better and cheaper than the Medela one!

Soooo another one of my friends just announced she was pregnant... Her boy is the same age as my daughter.... Every one I was pregnant with in the general 2011-2012 year has now either had another baby (or twins) or is pregnant...Trying to be positive... Must stay positive....... All in Gods timing.... Just keep Repeating the positive thoughts.. Fake it till you make it right?!?

Edit to add I am very happy for her just kinda down in the dumps that's it hasn't happened for me. I'm sorry to be such a Debbie downer.... I'm trying really I am

Nope, I'm definitely out. AF is here and has gotten heavier. Not as heartbroken as last time since I didn't test early. On the bright side, I get to start trying again with DH not being worried about BD causing any harm. Yeah, he was worried about that. And even brighter: BEE IS EL PREGGO! Just makes this girl here all sorts of happy.

See you all again shortly and I'll be keeping my FX for all of us.

Texas - big hugs. No need to apologize. You're not a downer at all. You'll get that beautiful BFP soon, I know it!!

Pesk - I'm so sorry Hun ❤️

Tex- It's human nature to feel that way specially that you know her personally and been pregnant together before. Don't be hard on yourself hun. Your baby is waiting for you, for sure.

Pesk- I'm so sorry hun I really hoped it was just spotting. Good to hear your DH is ready for lots of BD again soon :)

Texas- i completely know where you're coming from. I had back to back pregnancy announcements my last few months ttc. It was so heartbreaking. Lots of :hug:. I stopped believing it would happen for us, but God had His own timing. Your time is coming hun.

Campn- thank you for the info. I'm definitely going to look into it.

Peski- I'm so so sorry for the bleeding. Can you call the dr and possibly book an appt? Lots of :hugs:.

Texas, during my long term TTC I had lots of pregnancy announcements and all were 'surprise' pregnancies. Every time it felt awful in that moment. I then learnt to be happy for them, but that I could still be sad for myself.
TTC can be a long hard road. Believe me, I know. But it will happen. When the time is right.
Thinking of you and praying for a BFP soon. Xx

Pesky, good luck this coming cycle. Xx

jGo, good to see you. Xx

Bee, how are you feeling pregnant lady?! ;-) xx

I'm feeling .....mostly pregnant. Feel very similar to my last pregnancy but symptoms come and go. For example my boobs only hurt in the afternoon and evening - they feel fine when I wake up.

Heading to get my second beta drawn. So, so nervous. I should have the results in 3 hours or so ....

Good luck Bee, I'm certain that your next beta will have doubled if not tripled! Don't worry hun!

Texas: I'm so sorry, i know it must suck and then to have people state over and over again that 'it will happen' isn't always helpful at that moment. But it's true. It will happen. I wish I could say something more meaningful, or simply just click my fingers and whoops you're pregnant.. but sadly no one can. As you can see with bee- it will happen. Sometimes it just takes its damn time for sometimes no good reason whatsoever. And that sucks, and i'm sorry :hugs: Really wish I had more to offer, and I'm clearly not very good at making someone feel better.

Afm: No GD! I think in the US they have different numbers but here on an empty stomach they expect your levels to be between 5 and 6 mmol. My level was 4.0, so low but no problem. Two hours after a normal breakfast they expect the levels to be between 6 and 7.8 mmol, but definitely no higher than 7.8. Anything below 6 is always fine too. Mine was 4.1 mmol :D
I'm so happy! I don't know why my fundus is growing so fast but SO also said that I have long legs but a short torso = less space + I seem to be growing forward/upward and not on the sides at all, still have my tiny waist. So maybe that's it? Midwife was very pleased with the numbers so I'm happy either way!

Cookie - i always used the wondfo cheapies with this baby, i ordered the multi pack of the OPKS and the HPTS off line cause it was cheapest, and i only used those. i didn't use FRER this time or anythign else either. just watched the cheapies get darker. I think i actually still have some left over.

Jgo- oh god i have spd too with this one. It sucks so bad. I've had it since 20 weeks. :( And i hear you, it's so soon! just feels like it'll never get here. Do you wear a maternity support belt? you can get one off amazon from Curad and omg the difference is amazing.

Smille - I got a breastpump with my insurance this time (not last) and I called my insurance, they put me through with a company called McKesson? And they sent it to me TWO days later. it was amazing.

Bee- remember too early for symptoms to really be constant for most people, wait like a week til 5 weeks and that's when things always kicked in for me. and good luck with your betas!!!

afm. surprise. still pregnant.

I'm sorry mommy! I hope your little boy makes his appearance in the next three days and doesn't go overdue. Fx!

bla - so glad you are in the clear for the GD! :happydance:

mommy - I'll say it again but omg I'm shocked that nothing is happening for you!

tex - I'm so sorry that you're getting a lot of pregnancy announcements (including mine). I can just say that I really know that feeling and understand. I always felt a little extra left out as I have no children at all yet. It still is crazy to me to think that this could have been our second child. we want kids close together and prob would have just been starting for our second (our first child would be 6 months now). just hang in there love and I believe if it happened for me it can happen for anyone!

pes - sorry about AF. and you are so sweet to be my number one cheerleader. I'm so glad your spirits are up because that is the hardest part of this all <3

kittykat - where are you? have you got internet yet??

AFM - second betas are drawn and I'm anxiously awaiting. the doc actually drew my blood so we chatted. he said if this level is rising appropriately, we will stop the draws. It's good and bad - it's inconvenient and not fun to do it every other day, and it is nerve-racking. but at the same time it's reassuring when the numbers come back good. but it also put me at ease that if it's progressing normally right now, that's enough of a good sign that they feel comfortable leaving it at that. I asked about my first scan. he wants to do it at 6 weeks. I'm a little frustrated with that too. A friend who went through infertility had hers at exactly 5 weeks and they saw the sac in the uterus. so I feel like I'm waiting an extra week for nothing. oh well, trying to stay calm. do feel surprisingly calm - whatever is going to happen is going to happen. it's predetermined so I've just got to sit back and enjoy the ride.....

Bee - can't wait to hear your numbers from your second draw

Tex - sorry that you feel like your body is failing you. It's rough :(

Ttc- that pic of bub is so beautiful

Cookie I agree with others it's best to get a frer

AFM: nothing really to report just waiting on O and hopin it comes soon :)

Teeny - how are you feeling? Any activity for you yet?

Mommy - I had to giggle at your last line. I look everyday hoping to see the big news that he's finally here!!!

Bla - So glad the test went well and no GD!!!

Bee - Anxiously waiting your results. So glad you're taking this calmly as hard as it probably is!

Sweet - thank you so much! When are you supposed to O?

bla- Awesome! I'm literally sitting down now waiting for my GD test. Yuck!

Bee- I'm in full agreement with your doctor hun, I think if you go at 5 weeks you'll barely see a sac and you'll panic even though it's expected, that's what happened with me when I went I think at 5+3 and saw only an empty sac and no baby or fetal pole. It was a horrible stressful wait until the second scan and of course, they diagnosed me with "threaten abortion". At 6+1 week we saw the baby, fetal pole and heartbeat! It's worth the wait!

Bee - I can't wait to see those numbers!

Mommy - he's going to have to come out of there at some point. Maybe you should mention a meal time or particular food. You know, tempt him out with the promise of pizza!

Afm, I am thoroughly confused. It looked like AF was getting heavier yesterday. Instead, it's just a somewhat steady light AF that looks as though it could stop at any moment. And no cramping. I don't get it. If it stops by tomorrow, I'm gonna hit up my doc and be all Bugs Bunny, like "What's up, doc?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->