46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Temp dropped and I was too nervous to test. My cycles have not been consistent at all since I started charting a few months ago. Just didn't want to get a bfn. No AF though and so far this is the longest LP/cycle length combo since I started charting. Will have to test though cause I have acupuncture tomorrow so It will probably be a good idea to know for sure.

Texas, so sorry - truly know just how you feel. Everyone around me too :hugs:

Bee, anxiously awaiting to hear your results!

Everyone else, thanks so much for the input- ended up finding a test and confirm with the old style frer, so bought that and a back of the regular frer

Cookie - i always used the wondfo cheapies with this baby, i ordered the multi pack of the OPKS and the HPTS off line cause it was cheapest, and i only used those. i didn't use FRER this time or anythign else either. just watched the cheapies get darker. I think i actually still have some left over.

Jgo- oh god i have spd too with this one. It sucks so bad. I've had it since 20 weeks. :( And i hear you, it's so soon! just feels like it'll never get here. Do you wear a maternity support belt? you can get one off amazon from Curad and omg the difference is amazing.

Smille - I got a breastpump with my insurance this time (not last) and I called my insurance, they put me through with a company called McKesson? And they sent it to me TWO days later. it was amazing.

Bee- remember too early for symptoms to really be constant for most people, wait like a week til 5 weeks and that's when things always kicked in for me. and good luck with your betas!!!

afm. surprise. still pregnant.

i think the spd kicked in around that 20 week mark for me too. round ligament pain started at a ridiculous 8 weeks, followed closely by my hips pretty much giving up on functioning around 15 weeks. i started seeing a chiropractor and that helped my hips immensely, but then the spd kicked in... it's a losing battle. i tried the belly support belt for awhile, but little man seems to hate it... he either will not move at all when i wear it, which freaks me out when it's on all day OR he just punches the top of it over and over until i take it off. :dohh: so i gave up. it helped a little, but mostly walking, standing from sitting, getting out of my car... just feels like my pubic bone is tearing in half... gah.

TTC - You're so sweet, thanks for asking! My shower was amazing. My mom and sister went all out with delicious food and bought so many adorable outfits to hang on a close line, and my mom made me an amazing diaper cake with little origami-like sea creatures made out of washcloths! I felt so lucky that they care and love me so much, and even that people came to the shower and bought me gifts. For some reason I always feel surprised when people do stuff for me lol. And my husband and the guys put together the crib!! 30 weeks today so we're on the home stretch! I'm so glad things are going well for you and your little bean! I love the baby sizes on your ticker, lol.

Peski - Aww darn, I'm so sorry about the confusing AF. Hope you get an answer soon. You have any cheapies just to check? If it's not a BFP, you've got nice regular cycles so hopefully we'll be seeing an sticky BFP from you soon!

Texas - I'm so sorry that it feels like everyone else already has #2 except you. For the longest time I couldn't go on Facebook because of all the pregnancy announcements making me feel inadequate. Even now when I see other people announce I get a small pang of jealously because it was so hard for us and seems so easy for everyone else. That's why on my pregnancy announcement I was very open about my miscarriage and difficulty conceiving, just so other people who might be struggling would know. And for people who have it easy also know it's not easy for everyone. Fingers crossed that like Bee you get your shiny BFP soon!!

Jgo - Great to see you popping in! Sorry about the aches and pains. Just a little while longer until you and DW are snuggling your adorable baby boy!!

Bee - Good luck with your betas!! I'll bet they just want to be safe and make sure they'll see something instead of worrying you if they can't see anything yet. We'll be with you while you wait these 2 weeks so they don't feel so long!

Blabla - Glad your test went well! I just did my GD test and came back with good numbers, although I do have a mild anemia so they said I should take low dose iron pills. Bleh.

Mommy - I can't believe your little boy is still cooking!! Considering your due date is 3 days away it has to be coming in the next week I'd think!

Sweet - Hope you have a plump eggy getting ready to go right now!

Cookie - Can't wait to see your test! That's not much of a temp drop and it's still very high. Fingers crossed!

TTCBabyG, thanks for asking. Nothing going on here at all! I'm fully expecting a long wait from little miss. :-( xx

Cookie, good luck for testing. Your temp is still pretty high honey. Xx

I'm going nuts over here!! :wacko: going to lunch with a friend at 11:45 and don't want to get the call then - eek!

TTCBabyG, thanks for asking. Nothing going on here at all! I'm fully expecting a long wait from little miss. :-( xx

Cookie, good luck for testing. Your temp is still pretty high honey. Xx

Thank you! You girls give me hope - feel lucky to just be on here <3

aww Beemeck, congrats on your BFP! so fab. everything crossed for you lovely x

Wow!! Amazing betas bee!! That's more than tripled!! I'm joining in with the twins guess :winkwink:

amazing numbers bee! I'm jumping on the bandwagon and saying twins too.

Amazing numbers Bee. Only 2 weeks until we see just how many babies are in there! Xx

Bee: amazing numbers!!! I'm jumping on the twins wagon too :haha:

WOW bee! That is a massive increase! Mine more than doubled, but not that much. I didn't get a scan until after 5 wks until they could see something. Then again between 6-7 wks to establish a HB so they can discharge you.

thanks ladies. ran to lunch with my friend. looked stuff up and I guess they look for numbers over 100 once your period is late. AF isn't even due for me until Friday :shock:

I just can't believe it could be more than one though since I wasn't on any meds and I can't believe that all of a sudden two eggs would take after 15 months of not even one taking..... but you never know I guess.

done with bloods as they are more than satisfied. scan is scheduled for June 30. 2 weeks, I can do this......

KS - Glad to hear the shower went well!!! So exciting and you're almost there <3

Teeny - These June babies are pretty stubborn so far lol

Bee - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jumping on that twin bandwagon! You are cooking two in there!!!

Camp - How did the test go?!?!

Cookie - I say test!!!! I think you'll be surprised :)

Ciz - Good to see you! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->