46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi guys! I'm currently in a weird situation. My husband and are are currently waiting to try. We use only birth control and he doesn't pull out. We aren't worried about conceiving. Well I was having some issues with cramping on my 91 day bc. I felt like I was ovulating. I took a few ovulation test and it was positive. But only for a day it slowly got darker in its way to the positive. Well that was on Saturday the 11th I should add we had sex that day 2 times and a day or two after that. About 2 dpo I began having a headaches and some mild breast soreness and lotion you cm and decent cramping and random nausea. I've taken a hot but I know it's too soon. Any test that is cheaper then first response to test during waiting time? Thanks so much!

well I'm glad others are planning on staying on this thread. I'd hate to be here alone talking to myself. :haha:

I did something this morning I swore to myself I wouldn't do... despite doing so well with all my will power and keeping busy with home stuff, I joined back on FF just to track this months "symptoms." :dohh:

Anyway, because of cramping on and off to the left and down the middle, and a sort of metallic taste in my mouth like I'm sucking on a coin. (It's so gross!), according to FF, at 5-6dpo there's an 8% chance I might be pregnant. Like, really? lol. I keep finding myself laughing and shaking my head at myself for being so silly, especially when I'm supposed to be ntnp and definitely not supposed to be charting or tracking. But I just can't wrap my head around this taste in my mouth... I'm crazy, I know lol

Hi guys! I'm currently in a weird situation. My husband and are are currently waiting to try. We use only birth control and he doesn't pull out. We aren't worried about conceiving. Well I was having some issues with cramping on my 91 day bc. I felt like I was ovulating. I took a few ovulation test and it was positive. But only for a day it slowly got darker in its way to the positive. Well that was on Saturday the 11th I should add we had sex that day 2 times and a day or two after that. About 2 dpo I began having a headaches and some mild breast soreness and lotion you cm and decent cramping and random nausea. I've taken a hot but I know it's too soon. Any test that is cheaper then first response to test during waiting time? Thanks so much!

Are still taking your birth control? I know some women have become pregnant when on the pill but it is pretty effective in stopping becoming pregnant. Is it the pill you are taking or you using another form of bc?
2dpo very early for pregnancy symptoms (not impossible =) but you could be more than 2dpo.

you can buy cheap Internet cheapies pregnancy tests that can detect pregnancy as early as 6 or 7 dpo. You can get them off eBay and amazon in pretty big quantities lol.
Wishing you lots of luck hun save your first responses for later =)

Campn... your only 1 week behind me and it's around this time in pregnancy a hormone gets released to start getting the milk started. I've have leaks from both boobs in the last week.

Campn... your only 1 week behind me and it's around this time in pregnancy a hormone gets released to start getting the milk started. I've have leaks from both boobs in the last week.

That makes me feel relieved. It's been so long since I've been pregnant that I can't remember when I started leaking. I know it was in the twenty something week.

Squirrel... I just noticed your chart... Holy awesome!

Completely agree with jalil. Your chart is AMAZING. I've lots and lots of hope!

That is the most ocd satisfying chart I've ever seen! :haha:

Finally had a chance to sit down, great idea about the FB group! You all are stunning! Will be by there later kept trying but Shy refused to eat her lunch. DH finally convinced her after telling her Master Oogway (sp) sent it from the spirit realm. She is something else lol.

Squirrel love the chart hun!

Trixie there is certainty no judgement hun! I hope this cycle is yours come on BFP!

Pompey I hope time pasts fast and your appointment is here before you know it! I am sure all is well with Lo and you'll get some amazing pictures!

Are still taking your birth control? I know some women have become pregnant when on the pill but it is pretty effective in stopping becoming pregnant. Is it the pill you are taking or you using another form of bc?
2dpo very early for pregnancy symptoms (not impossible =) but you could be more than 2dpo.

you can buy cheap Internet cheapies pregnancy tests that can detect pregnancy as early as 6 or 7 dpo. You can get them off eBay and amazon in pretty big quantities lol.

I'm still taking it obgyn said to. But I'll buy cheap ones today.im taking quasense only been on this particular for like 1.5 months. Today the nausea is worse.. makes me wanna sleep for a few days.

Trix - That would be one hell of a surprise if it was your BFP! You never know :)

Drum - She seems like such a character lol <3

Hahaha drum Master Oogway, I'm dying here :haha:

Squirrel: Your chart looks great!

Campn: Fb blocked me again from replying to your message :p So posting here: I hope they will review it and see what's wrong because this is ridiculous!

Thanks ladies :) it's not up to date sadly though. My kids put my thermometer in the washing machine and it's broken :dohh: So I haven't been able to see what it's up tot he last two days. I don't think this is my cycle. Took a cheapie today at 10dpo and it was negative.

I'm still taking it obgyn said to. But I'll buy cheap ones today.im taking quasense only been on this particular for like 1.5 months. Today the nausea is worse.. makes me wanna sleep for a few days.

Keeping everything crossed for your bfp lovely =)

Thank you! I'm nervous because I'm excited but worried it will be negative now that my hopes are up. I took one 2 days ago but knew it was to early. Trying to wait till Saturday which will be 7 dpo I'm guessing.

Thanks ladies :) it's not up to date sadly though. My kids put my thermometer in the washing machine and it's broken :dohh: So I haven't been able to see what it's up tot he last two days. I don't think this is my cycle. Took a cheapie today at 10dpo and it was negative.

LOL those stinking cute monsters! I'd be mad but then laugh when they're not looking cause I'd know they got it from me. I still think your chart is awesome and different from all of your other charts.

ttc and drum - you are too kind. I've since calmed myself down and firmly believe there will be no bfp for me, despite the taste still being in my mouth. I told DH over lunch hour about it and he says, "did you Google it and suddenly you have cancer or you're dying on me?" lol. ah, that man knows me so well lol.

squirrel - even if you think you're out, I'm loving that chart and I'm still hoping this cycle will be it for you. sending sticky baby dust your way.

Squirrel- sorry for the bfn, but I have everything crossed for you hun. I'll say a little prayer for you bc you deserve a sticky bean!

Thank you! I'm nervous because I'm excited but worried it will be negative now that my hopes are up. I took one 2 days ago but knew it was to early. Trying to wait till Saturday which will be 7 dpo I'm guessing.

Best try to keep your mind off it ( not easy I know) even 7dpo is still very early for a bfp. Most of my bfps came from 10 to 11 dpo and even then they were very faint. IF It isn't meant to be this time, the ladies on here are brill at keeping everyone's spirits high and positive until that bfp comes =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->