46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

ttc also sent friend request. initials are LM. hope you can add me to the group. :)

still pregnant.

next appt is today at 230. Pray please that there has been a change. I've had timeable contractions since yesterday- much closer than before but not close enough yet to go in. :growlmad: but if i hear 'no change' someone is getting beaten!

i'm also planning on asking for a sweep. this kid is just too uncomfy. so heres hoping i'll be popping in sometime in the next 24 hrs to give an update and tell you i have a kid finally lol.

Ergh I feel for you hun. Some of these kids like to take their sweet time...! Fingers crossed your contractions have not been in vain and things are getting going. Best of luck xx

So just a quick update on me... we aren't very good at preventing :dohh: still really faint so im sure plenty of you wont see it but irl it's 100% there and pink. Not getting my hopes up too high as its been there for 3 days and not darkening much but I thought I'd post it here for your viewing pleasure. Lol. Only thing that has me a little hopeful is every day for the past 3 or 4 days I wake up and almost throw up and then have constant mild nausea all day but that part could be in my head. Idk. I plan to take a frer tomorrow and if it's positive I'll tell my dh for Father's day (even if it doesn't end up sticking) it's been SOOO hard to not tell him about these faint lines!

Attachments

• PSX_20160617_091219.jpg
    PSX_20160617_091219.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 2016-06-16_08.24.17.jpg
    2016-06-16_08.24.17.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 28
Mommy - seriously? That boy has set up camp and is not going anywhere lol. He just doesn't know how many impatient ladies he has waiting for him. Prayers, fingers, toes and eyes crossed!!!! Come on out baby boy!

Gina - you crack me up! We sucked at preventing too. I actually see a little something on that test and I never see anything :) FX!!!!

Thanks ttc lol. We didn't even DTD fully. We had sex the day of O but he didn't finish so we thought we were good. Only day this whole month we had sex so has to be from that. Decided later that day that we would stop trying for the summer but I guess it was too late. Haha. I've been testing since 1dpo because I had a strange feeling I was pregnant and was thinking there is no way it's from that so I thought maybe AF wasn't really AF or something. But looks like DH has super precum. Oops :haha:

Thank you! I'm nervous because I'm excited but worried it will be negative now that my hopes are up. I took one 2 days ago but knew it was to early. Trying to wait till Saturday which will be 7 dpo I'm guessing.

Best try to keep your mind off it ( not easy I know) even 7dpo is still very early for a bfp. Most of my bfps came from 10 to 11 dpo and even then they were very faint. IF It isn't meant to be this time, the ladies on here are brill at keeping everyone's spirits high and positive until that bfp comes =)

Thanks. You are so kind. Have a busy weekend with father's day so hopefully my mind can rest! You think I should wait till 11dpo? There won't be a missed period because of birth control. That's why it's hard to even guess other then positive opk.

Thanks ttc lol. We didn't even DTD fully. We had sex the day of O but he didn't finish so we thought we were good. Only day this whole month we had sex so has to be from that. Decided later that day that we would stop trying for the summer but I guess it was too late. Haha. I've been testing since 1dpo because I had a strange feeling I was pregnant and was thinking there is no way it's from that so I thought maybe AF wasn't really AF or something. But looks like DH has super precum. Oops :haha:

My cousin got pregnant using the pull out method. Her dh was very careful but that didn't work. Fxd for you!

Mrs - Keeping you in my thoughts. Thank goodness for the busy weekend! Keep us posted!

Yay Gina!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!

Wow Gina. Talk about no effort. I wish we knew the reason for all the chemicals. I can't understand that it's not taken more serious and more testing hadn't been done.

FX for a strong line and a sticky bean!

AFM... I had a positive OPK yesterday. Or at least it was SUPER close to being positive. Today however fading again. I'm wondering if I missed my true surge over night? Or if my body decided not to O. Bleh. I'm only intetested in knowing if I do so I can time AF. I need it to get here so I can have my last scan to make sure we are ok to start trying again.

This is the most frustrating and difficult thing I've ever had to deal with. I'm a really positive person but this drawn out ordeal is seriously killing my joy for life :haha:

Did you only test once? Could have missed it, but also sometimes my lines would fade then the next day get dark again. LH is always in your system but you get a positive only when it surges, so it's so normal! I hope you catch that egg! Looks like your body is back to normal hun.

I feel like I'm out of the loop and you guys all went and got fb adding without me lol...

Nothing really to report here except annoying pinching and dull cramps in my right and left sides... Is it possible for people on clomid to ovulate from both sides?

Definitely possible, as it's always possible to have the odd cycle where you ovulate from both sides and clomid triggers ovulating.. I hope you did, would be awesome, double the shot!

I feel like I'm out of the loop and you guys all went and got fb adding without me lol...

Nothing really to report here except annoying pinching and dull cramps in my right and left sides... Is it possible for people on clomid to ovulate from both sides?

Definitely. Clomid can increase your chances of multiples.

Camp I was testing several times a day and got a close positive late afternoon and then yesterday morning it progressively got lighter. I'm hoping the surge happened after I stopped testing in the evening. Temp jump this morning but I have no idea how accurate it is since I slept like crap.

I'll just see what happens in the next 2-3 days!

Edit to add we aren't trying just yet. I've been told not to until I have a scan after my first AF to ensure all retained product is now gone. So I really need it to get here so we can move on! :)

Hey guys 7dpo today. Having alot of pain in hips. What is something I can take. Idk if I'm pregnant or not. One I'm on birth control, but I ovulated this month. And 2 it's to early to know. Should I play it safe and use Tylenol? I think that's all that is safe.

Sweet- No one gets left behind here! Come and join our FB group! I'm still going to be on here anyway though :)

Sweet - did you need my page link so I can add you? Let me know, I'll send it again. We don't leave anyone behind ❤️

Fortis - after my D&C I was told I had to wait 2 full cycles to try again. We weren't really trying, we were going to focus on the wedding, oops lol. AF was really irregular after the procedure though. I never got back on a normal cycle before getting my BFP.

Gina - when are you testing again???

Mrs - my OB told me tyenol is safe to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->