46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I tested this morning. The wondfo is definitely darker than yesterday. I can see it on the picture without editing (but bnb of course lowers the quality so makes it harder to see) and the FRER has a squinter on it. Definitely considering myself pregnant. Now just need to see if it sticks. AF is due tomorrow. If she doesn't show or I don't start spotting I will be telling my husband tomorrow night. I bought a mug that says "world's best daddy" and I'm going to make some tea. Every time I make myself some he asks for some too so I will make his in that cup and hope he doesn't burn himself when he realizes it ;) I figure father's day is the perfect day to tell him

Attachments

• PSX_20160618_084440.jpg
    PSX_20160618_084440.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20160618_095102.jpg
    20160618_095102.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 32
Sorry Gina236 I'm not seeing anything but I know how difficult it is to capture squinter. Keeping everything crossed that you get to give your OH that special cuppa tea=)

Gina I love that idea!! So cute!! Can't wait to hear more news!!

Ladies, send your dust ny way if you could. If I don't catch this month I will possibly have to hold off next month because 9 months after next month I have to be the MOH and my bffs wedding.....on my estimated due date if I catch next month. On the fence about if I will hold off or not. But one month at a time. I think I just O'd so hoping hoping I catch this month and won't even have to worry about next month!

Gina - FX!!!! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow ❤️

OhHappy - FX!!!! Hopefully you caught the eggy!

For those not on the fb group

He is here ladies born this am 527 am 8lbs 1oz 20.5".

More later when home and properly rested 💖

Sweet - did you need my page link so I can add you? Let me know, I'll send it again. We don't leave anyone behind ❤️

Fortis - after my D&C I was told I had to wait 2 full cycles to try again. We weren't really trying, we were going to focus on the wedding, oops lol. AF was really irregular after the procedure though. I never got back on a normal cycle before getting my BFP.

Gina - when are you testing again???

Mrs - my OB told me tyenol is safe to take.

Yes please pm me

Oh and I forgot to tell you all I got my blazing positive OPK yesterday so probably Oing today or tomorrow! The test line came even before the Control line was visible

Woohoo sweet!!! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle.

Squirrel- I'm thinking about you and hope all is well.

Gina: I love your mug idea. I really hope that your tests start to darken over the next few days! Talk about super sperm!

Sweet: congrats on the OPK. I hope you managed to catch that egg!

Smille: thank you :hugs: officially not pregnant again this cycle. BFN again on 13dpo. Onwards to the IUI in July. I really hope it works, as we can't afford to do it twice!

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. I hope the first IUI does the trick. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Well looks like I'm out too. Test is getting darker but spotting started today. Should have started yesterday or the day before so either af was pushed back a few days or my progesterone was finally good enough to not have a day of spotting before full flow. I'll find out later. Really bummed that it didn't work out but I should have known better than to think it would.

Squirrel have you talked to them about increasing your dose? FX for the IUI being the last piece of your puzzle hun. As always praying for you

Gina I am sorry about AF and your plans. I hope you get to use that mug before you know it and your rainbow is just an O away. Lots of :hugs:

Sweet congratulations on the positive. Catch that egg! Wishing you lots of luck and babydust!rammed rammed

So I had my positive opk on Thursday and my ov pains that day as well and soni believe I either o'd on Friday evening or Saturday morning... Saturday morning my cp was super high and usually after I ovulate, I go straight from tons of ewcm to creamy glue stick looking type cm but since yesterday I've had no ewcm but kinda ewcm.... Saturday morning my cm was kinda going bye bye but then he's later it started up again... Whitish, stretchy but not ewcm stretchy. I'm usually starting to dry up by now but kinda confused... This morning I started having little pains in my lower left side... Not sure what to think.... I'm pretty sure I ovulated on my right side cuz I get really bad ovulation pain and that was there all day Thursday and Friday morning and nothing since til just a bit ago I started getting little pains in my lower left pelvic side... Not sure what to think... But I know we got good bding in this time... So I'm hoping.... Any ladies who had a BFP get this type of discharge days after ovulation?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Karma: sounds like you definitely ovulated. Great that you got in lots of bding! Fingers crossed you caught that egg!!

Gina: I'm so sorry AF showed up :hugs: I really hope you get some answers about these repeat chemicals when you get your FS appointment.

Drum: I'm going to ask the doctor tomorrow. I'm going to tell her we have one shot at this and I would ideally like two follicles if possible to get a good chance and as the clomid at 50 has only been giving me one big follicle each time with a smaller one as well that's just below recommended size, I would hope 100mg would give me two follies. I doubt she'll agree as they have to keep multiple births down and she'll argue that at least I'm getting one good follicle. I just want this to have the best chance possible and two is better than one. It's not even about twins anymore, I mean yeah, I still Want them, but this is a it the IUI just working!!

Thanks ladies I hope this is it we have BD for enough days I think lol

Gina - sorry about the chemical I hope you find answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"