46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- why are they against multiples? My dr wanted to be aggressive as possible with clomid so we had a great shot. Yes, I was disappointed to find out that only 1 egg matured with 100mg, but I guess that's what happens when you have a high egg reserve. If you haven't gotten a positive result with 50mg in the last few cycles, I think they should increase your dosage. What days are you taking them?

Gina- I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out. Do you have an appt with a FS?

First two cycles days 2-7 and then last cycle I took it 4-8 as I'd heard earlier in cycle leads to more miscarriages as eggs aren't as mature. I'm going to ask about taking it days 3-7 at 100mg. The clinics here are under pressure to keep multiple births down due to the increased risk of multiple pregnancies. With IVF they don't transfer more than 1 in most cases (though if woman is older or has various risk factors they will). And with This, as I am ovulating, I imagine she'll keep it at 50mg. I can but try though. Maybe the fact that I had those two chemicals will convince her to up he prescription? Had here been two follicles, would the outcome have been better? Who knows, but I'd like the best shot possible!

Gina- Is it just spottin?? I hope it's just implantation bleeding. If your test is still getting darker especially every 48 hours I would still be hopeful hun. This is hard though I can't imagine having to go this so many times. Huge hug and lots of love to you <3

Squirrel- you can still end up ovulating two eggs though right!? I mean it happens naturally too so maybe if it's meant to be it will be!! Also enjoy your last few beers or cocktails cause you're going to be pregnant next month. I've already talked to the fertility gods for you and they said you're all set! ;)

Got another question for you ladies. Not sure who read my first post, but I'm on 91 day bc. So my period won't be here for another 1.5 months. I had positive opk the 11th. The 6 day early test could be taken 8dpo right? I keep hearing about 2 weeks after O that you will have your period. I won't have my period, so what do you guys suggest on date testing. Some days I feel pregnant and some I wonder if it's just sickness.
Edit- no spotting or bleeding but all kinds of other symptoms. Cm, slightly boobs by the armpit area, nausea, headaches, low back pain. Lots of cramping.

Got another question for you ladies. Not sure who read my first post, but I'm on 91 day bc. So my period won't be here for another 1.5 months. I had positive opk the 11th. The 6 day early test could be taken 8dpo right? I keep hearing about 2 weeks after O that you will have your period. I won't have my period, so what do you guys suggest on date testing. Some days I feel pregnant and some I wonder if it's just sickness.
Edit- no spotting or bleeding but all kinds of other symptoms. Cm, slightly boobs by the armpit area, nausea, headaches, low back pain. Lots of cramping.

I think if you did indeed ovulate I would start testing after 10DPO. That would be June 21st onwards. Most people don't start seeing line until after that point.

Squirrel I really hope she listens. Yes the bigger dose might increase your twin chances but it is still a small risk on average. I am with you on trying to increase you shots in general for the iui. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed hun, please let us know how it goes.

Gina thinking of you!

Quick update (sorry I can't reply properly): still just spotting. It stopped yesterday completely but it's red today and I'm sure it will increase. Test is still darkening slightly but it's still really light. I am just trying to remind myself we are trying to prevent and I shouldn't be upset when AF comes.. but I'm now officially a day late :wacko: oh and I don't have an appointment with the FS yet as we aren't trying for the summer but they basically get you in same week once I call.

Gina: Sorry to hear you're in limbo! I know that you weren't planning on trying this cycle, but it's always painful to go through the uncertainty you're going through right now. I hope you're okay :hugs:

So why does this keep happening to me? 14dpo and I just got a clear very faint pink line on a cheapie in the time limit and the OPK is nearly positive. I've been doing both since 9dpo and both have been negative (hcg test) and very faint (opk). Now this. Maybe I am 12dpo, so this might fit? I'm off to buy an FRER as soon as Isla wakes from her nap. I don't for one second think this is a sticky BFP, but it seems to fit the pattern of me getting faint tests right before my period. What's up with that? I have a phone consultation with my FS tomorrow pm, I'll need to discuss this with her. Why do I keep getting these barely-there-pregnancies that just fizzle out again? What's wrong with me? This line is visible to the eye and pink... what the hell is going on? Grrrrr!

IMG_7085.jpg

Took 2 test this am because I'm crazy. Both negative. I'm trying to not be sad considering we aren't trying yet. Today I would be 9 dpo. Starting to think I'm not pregnant. But then it's like I woke up to My boobs hurting more. So idk what to think. I have previously had an appointment with obgyn which thankfully is Thursday. Guess I'll ask her. Maybe I need a hormone check. Maybe this new birthcontrol doesn't do well with me. &#55357;&#56852; and now I'm nauseous because I haven't ate breakfast yet.

busy day but squirrel - um that's totally a line! right now I am crossing EVERYthing for you and holding my breath. sending all of my dust to you!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Squirrel - :-( I wish I had all the answers for you. I hope the discussion with the FS can give you some answers <3

Mrs - 9DPO is still early! I would wait another day or two and retest.

Squirrel- judging by your temps, I'd say you didn't O until cd 18. I see that line and have everything crossed for you. I am praying this one sticks hun. :dust:

Squirrel - :-( I wish I had all the answers for you. I hope the discussion with the FS can give you some answers <3

Mrs - 9DPO is still early! I would wait another day or two and retest.

Okay thanks! Have to run and get more tests since I took 2 thinking it was gonna change in a 4 hour span. Is there a specific time I should test?

Mrs - I know some ladies have seen their BFP as early as 10DPO. I never tracked my O so, both times I kind of just waited until AF was late at least a day (this time I waited 2 weeks since we weren't trying lol).

Mrs - I know some ladies have seen their BFP as early as 10DPO. I never tracked my O so, both times I kind of just waited until AF was late at least a day (this time I waited 2 weeks since we weren't trying lol).

I had a positive opk on the 11th which is weird to have O on Bc. Is fmu best to use or just hold it for a few?

I had a positive opk on the 11th which is weird to have O on Bc. Is fmu best to use or just hold it for a few?

FMU is best for most women. But as long as you have a 3 to 4 hour hold with no liquid intake it should be accurate. I would pee in a cup and if it's dark, take the test. If it's light I would hold again.

Squirrel I hope you are only 12 dpo and this is the real deal! Looks promising. FX for you!

FMU is best for most women. But as long as you have a 3 to 4 hour hold with no liquid intake it should be accurate. I would pee in a cup and if it's dark, take the test. If it's light I would hold again.

Okay thanks so much!!!! I will do that! O:)

Gina, thinking of you honey. Xx

Squirrel, I see it. I'll keep everything crossed this is it. Xx

Mrs - GL and keep us posted :)

Teeny - any action? Is she ready to come out or comfortable and not moving?

Has anyone heard any update on Wanna and the twins??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->