46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- I agree hun I think you ovulated CD18! And that line is so there. Be hopeful I'm hopeful for you, it could go either anytime we get a BFP so let this give you some encouragement! You either get preggo now, or in July with the IUI so it's a win-win right!??? <3 <3 I'm sending you all the sticky dust in the world!!!

Thanks ladies. I don't think this is the real deal. I didn't hold very long - just over an hour - but all negative. There's what I think is a shadow of a line on the clearblue, but not much else. Maybe I didn't hold long enough? More likely that test was just a weird dud somehow... but then why are my OPKs so dark again? The OPK I took just now with the tests is about three quarters of the way to a positive (after only an hour hold - yesterday they were barely there the lines on OPKs) and the one I took when I got that faint line on the pregnancy test, was practically positive. So what's going on? Am I having some weird LH surge before AF that is registering on pregnancy tests? That's not possible right? Unless I get another faint line after a longer hold, then I'm calling it just a flukey test.

I have been feeling funny today - kind of queasy, bloated, dizzy and with painful armpits. Oh and I've been having some serious hot flushes today! Classic pregnancy symptoms right? ugh.

In other news, my brother's twins arrived today and they are so so so cute!! I cannot wait to squish them into a big cuddle!

ugh, squirrel - I was sooooooooooo hoping!! I really don't know what was up with that test at all - that's so odd! But I do think I've heard that it is pretty common to have a good amount of LH before your period? I think it's just that most women don't use opks at that time but I think if you do that they always come back fairly dark. I swear I read that somewhere? still doesn't explain that HPT! :cry:

Squirrel- I always got an LH surge right before AF, but they only showed up on OPKS, never pregnancy tests! I don't know what's the deal but I won't give up on you. I managed to test with a digital CB AFTER I got my AF, I don't give up easily!!! :D I say just ride it out and see what happens.

Congrats on the twins!!! I'm surprised you didn't try to like sneak one out, that's usually my first idea when I visit a newborn. Like, hmm would anyone notice!??

Yeah, I've heard LH can rise before AF, but I've never had practically positive OPKs before AF before - POAS aholic over here :blush: I always take OPKs before AF out of curiosity. They're usually medium darkness, not this dark. I keep thinking back to last month when I had those faint lines on cheapies at 12/13dpo, my OPKs went positive then too, but faded afterwards again before AF just as the lines disappeared on pregnancy tests...

The only way the pregnancy tests would be positive is because of hcg. Apparently, it is so similar to LH that it will turn them positive too.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Squirrel.

Congratulations on the new twins too. Are they nieces? Xx

TTCBabyG, no signs whatsoever still! Bored and fed up now. :-( xx

Aww squirrel I'm sorry. But honestly, STOP TESTING WITH NO HOLD lol. You are not doing yourself any favours hun.

I do however, totally see the line you posted earlier, it is not at all hard to see and I don't suffer from line-eye at all. Stop testing for today and check back tomorrow morning with FMU. :hugs:

Congrats on the twins! As Campn said, can't you snatch one? :p At least for a little while? :haha:

I always had lines on OPK's as well (though never positive) before AF, but then there would never ever ever be line on a HPT. Unless pregnant, of course.

so sorry Gina.

squirrel - I'm still keeping my fx for you lol

okay ladies, I feel kind of dumb asking this.. but what are the chances nausea at 9-10dpo is just a PMS symptom? AF is due sometime Friday or Saturday. I really, really don't want to start getting my hopes up by thinking I can/should test, because I also want to wait it out.. but then there's the old poas-addict in me saying "just test" lol :shrug:

Edit to add: I feel frickin ridiculous.

trix - all of your symptoms are sounding positive! my sore boobs started as early as 4 dpo which is just nonsense but it's true! I had one wave of nausea at 7dpo which was the same day as my implantation dip so it's very possible. I felt like a fool for even entertaining the idea that it could be something, yet here I am. FX FX FX FX FX!!!

Squirrel - I have everything crossed for you!!!! I really hope this is the start of your BFP <3

Bee - did you end up revealing to your family yesterday?

Teeny - Another comofy baby not moving huh? When's your next appt?

Trix - I'm jumping on the wagon and pushing for you to test!!

Well I'm going home for lunch so I'm planning on caving and doing a cheapie just to indulge myself, even if I'm fully expecting a bfn

My next appointment is Wednesday so FX'd I will be offered a sweep. Xx

Yay, good luck Trixie. Xx

Just checked my menstrual cup. 1/8 of an oz in 4 hours. Ugh that's no where near a normal first day flow for me. I just wish my body would make up its mind instead of giving me false hope.

Hey ladies

Squirrel - nice pink line! I think it's the real deal too I'm on my phone and I didn't even have to make it bigger to see.

Gina - I think maybe your bleeding is just implantation bleeding I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM : I had a nice big rise on my temp today so another one tomorrow should hopefully give me my crosshairs, at least I hope. We have BD covered for this month so I hope this is it.

so I tested. and I feel like I'm going crazy. Has anyone ever had a line disappear? I thought the test had totally dried, so I took it to my bedroom to look at it in better lighting. I notice the test line turning pink, a lovely fat line a bit lighter than the control line, but then after a second or two (before I could feel anything or freak out) it faded into the control line. Now all I have is curse words. If I weren't worried about being banned from the site, I would have totally cursed throughout this post because I am so confused and google is getting me nowhere. So I'm chalking it up to a bfn and will debate on doing another test tomorrow if I'm still as queasy as I have been today.

Oh Trixie, how frustrating!! I've never experienced what you described. The only thing that comes close it that sometimes when a band of dye is going across, it's in the shape of a line and it looks like it's a positive, but then it moves across gradually. You're still very very early!

So after a little excitement this afternoon totally getting my hopes up :haha: it was just some weird false positive, or my hormones were having a wobble (what with the super dark OPKs too). I'm not and wasn't pregnant this cycle, I'm sure of that. After a three hour hold, test is negative and OPK is fainter again. Who knows what happened :shrug: I'm going to try not to dwell on it and just wait for AF in the morning and my phone consultation with the FS in the afternoon. There is a little annoyed part of me wondering still though, because with some mega tweaking I could get a line out of the FRER pic, which I can't normally do (and trust me, I try to mega tweak my tests pics every time :haha:). And I was also so sure I could see a shadow on CB plus as well at the time... Ho hum, have to switch off those what if thoughts.
IMG_7102.jpg

Thanks about the twins :) how I wish I were the one welcoming twins into the world right now! They're a boy and a girl called Ashton and Sienna (they already have two older boys who are 5 and 3). I haven't met them yet; it'll be a while before I do. They live in Holland and will be inundated with visitors for a while. We're planning on going out in July/August.

Trix - that's so frustrating!!! I wish I knew what that was about <3

Squirrel - I really hope the FS can give you answers <3

Trix- It was probably still running across?? Still so so frustrating! It has happened to me before, I see a line and start cursing in shock then it's gone a few seconds later. Those test love to mock us and play with our emotions. You're still in though!!

Squirrel- I'm glad you're not meeting them right now as I think it could be upsetting to you, as much as you love them and happy for your brother I know it's natural for it to get to us. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->