46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel I also see a line on that test without blowing the picture up on my phone. I hope this is it for you

after some more searching, it sounds like it was a dye run, or like the test somehow "stalled" and then the dye finished moving. But that's not what my eyes saw so I'll do another tonight just to prove to myself it's a bfn lol :haha:

Trixie- I'm so sorry for the dye run. I had that happen to me once. I was so excited and jumping up and down and a few min later it disappeared. I was completely devastated. Fxd it's just early and you get a bfp.

Squirrel- maybe ot wasn't a long enough hold. I have so much hope for you and hope that af doesn't come.

Sweet- fxd you caught that egg!

sweet - so excited for this first cycle of clomid for you!!!! :happydance:

gina - sorry AF arrived. hopefully the rest of the summer off will be a nice mental break for you. when is your next FS appt?

squirrel - wrote in your journal but I'm so so excited for your IUI regardless of what meds you are on!

kittykat where are you?? have you got internet yet?? we miss you!

thinking of all the other ladies that haven't checked in in a bit! :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I finally figured out what has been going on with me! I can't believe it, but webMD literally took the words that I told my DH right out of my mouth. I told DH I can't sleep at night because every time I roll over I get a sharp, stabbing, quick pain. It's also there when I cough, sneeze or stretch. the exact definition of round ligament pain!!! I was so shocked to read that. so now the question is...why am I experiencing this so damn early?! I heard it starts in second trimester with some cases starting in first trimester....but um, I've been having this since even before I hit the 4 week mark?! making me really wonder about twins now, but maybe it's because I'm super teeny tiny? I guess I also feel confident that it's in my uterus now too - ouch! I'm holding in all my coughs and sneezes....

Squirrel really hoping AF hasn't come hun. How are you today?

Trixie I had one as well, really hope yours is the start of a very nice BFP.

Teeny so excited for tomorrow hun and the sweep, FX. Hopefully that sweep is all that you'll need and you'll be holding her by the weekend!

Gina how is everything going hun?

Bee unless I am proven wrong I still have everything crossed for twins lol. I had something similar at around 6wks and if it gets too bad your OB can give you something. I am still so over the moon for you! Almost to 5 weeks not much longer until your first US!

Bees cause you're having triplets doh! :p just kidding! It started right from the first week with both my pregnancies. Your uterus has never done that before so you are feeling it right away.

thanks camp. in all my research last night the earliest I could find someone talking about it was 6 weeks. and they were saying it gets WORSE with successive pregnancies because I was thinking what you said - that it's bad now because it's the first time. :wacko:

Teeny- How are you holding up mama? That chicky is so comfortable in there? You must have made the coziest home ever! I hope she comes so soon.

Bee - I'm glad you found an answer but, I'm sorry it's starting so soon. I guess in a way it's another sign that you can be reassured. Baby is making him or herself comfy. I didn't have much round ligament pain this time, my only issue is at night when trying to relax and fall asleep I get restless leg syndrome.

I'm okay Campn, thank you. Trying so hard to stay positive. I am so I comfy when walking (which I do a lot). She is super super comfy and I don't think she will be budging anytime soon. :-(

Bee, I hope the pain eases soon. At least it lets you know it's all going okay in there. Xx

Sweet, I hope the clomid works for you. DS2 and this baby are clomid babies. Xx

Bee - Aww thanks Me too! I added you on FB I hope you don't mind

AFM: Another highish temp this morning so that is wonderful news for me, I am so excited to get crosshairs soon lol

Thanks smille and drum. Your replies reassured me I wasn't going nuts lol.

Bfn this morning with smu.

Hey all- Hows everyone doing? Figured I would post in here so yall could see my chart... FF gave me crosshairs today but I'm not entirely sure my temp is super accurate. I woke up at 3 to take care of daughter and then temped when my husband got up at almost 7. That would fit the 3 consecutive hours of sleep requirement but i usually temp at 5:30. Oh well I'm taking it. If they go away later that's fine lol. CM went sort of creamy with a bit of a stretch yesterday and my boobs hurt which is usually indicating O happened. So I hope it did.

Bee- sorry about the ligament pain but it will be worth it in the end!

Tex- You can use a temp adjuster online and it'll fix it for you. Fx this is the magic cycle!

My round ligament pain still gets to me but as I'm further it feels different, like if I suddenly turn to the other side while sleeping it'll feel like an elastic band around my uterus is about to snap so don't be scared if you feel this, I just learned to turn very gently.

Bee - i second campn, the round ligament pain started almost immediately with this pregnancy for me too. i did not have it during my first pregnancy, but this one it kicked in early and hard - sneezing was/is the WORST! hopefully it lets up a bit as you progress. mine started to easy in the second tri - if i move too quickly (or sneeze) i can still feel it now, but it's no where near as bad as those first weeks - hopefully it's the same for you! it's a good sign tho - so at least there is a silver lining to it!! i'm so excited for you!

Trixie will keep FX until the witch shoiws or a blazing BFP. Those tests are rare but not unheard of, though I thought the same thing.

TeX FX this is your cycle hun.

Sweet I am with Teeny Freya is a clomid baby too. Really hope it works for you and you get a nice BFP!

Teeny I do have everything crossed she doesn't make you wait too much longer. Come on princess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->