46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee - don't worry I had it too, especially the first few weeks.. then it tapered off. Now it's back in full force though, I think also because my uterus is growing so quickly. Ligaments can't keep up anymore!
Especialy as campn said when turning too quickly etc. Or prolonged standing.

Still think you're having twins hehehe

Sorry about the BFN Trixie. Xx

I will probably get an induction date for next week tomorrow when I see the MW. I really want another homebirth so induction for me is a big no no really. I'll have to try and leave it as long as possible which will probably be 42 weeks. That sounds like ages away! :-( xx

Teeny- Have you tried all these natural inducing labor remedies??

I've been walking, sex, curry, RLT and nothing!
It's cool, I know she'll come when she's ready. It's not the best feeling, but I'm holding out for the sweep to do something tomorrow. FX'd . Xx

I've been walking, sex, curry, RLT and nothing!
It's cool, I know she'll come when she's ready. It's not the best feeling, but I'm holding out for the sweep to do something tomorrow. FX'd . Xx

Mommy had a big success with the sweep, and I did too with DS. And nipple stimulation too. You're doing so great!

sweet - so excited for this first cycle of clomid for you!!!! :happydance:

gina - sorry AF arrived. hopefully the rest of the summer off will be a nice mental break for you. when is your next FS appt?

squirrel - wrote in your journal but I'm so so excited for your IUI regardless of what meds you are on!

kittykat where are you?? have you got internet yet?? we miss you!

thinking of all the other ladies that haven't checked in in a bit! :hugs::hugs:

AFM - I finally figured out what has been going on with me! I can't believe it, but webMD literally took the words that I told my DH right out of my mouth. I told DH I can't sleep at night because every time I roll over I get a sharp, stabbing, quick pain. It's also there when I cough, sneeze or stretch. the exact definition of round ligament pain!!! I was so shocked to read that. so now the question is...why am I experiencing this so damn early?! I heard it starts in second trimester with some cases starting in first trimester....but um, I've been having this since even before I hit the 4 week mark?! making me really wonder about twins now, but maybe it's because I'm super teeny tiny? I guess I also feel confident that it's in my uterus now too - ouch! I'm holding in all my coughs and sneezes....
Started with me super early too... Though for sure I was having a etopic pregnancy.... But nope just pesky ligaments and muscles doing their thing!

Can I join??

I need some baby dust, I don't think I can handle another BFN to the point where I refuse to test 😂😂😂

Drum -thanks for the positive thoughts I have a good feeling about clomid even if I don't get a BFP my opks are as dark as they've ever been so that's good news

Jalilmama- I hope babe comes soon

Welcome Jeska

AFM: I got my crosshairs this morning and they are beautiful :) I'm excited to now be in the TWW

Welcome jeska!

sweet - yay for CH! There's something so satisfying about seeing them (even when it's not my chart lol).

afm: I firmly believe I'm out this cycle. If AF is late then I'll test again.

Can't tell if I see something. I'm sure it's a negative i think im imagining stuff. Plus it not pink in color.

Edit: can't get picture to upload...

Welcome to the newbies!

Congrats on CH sweet!

Trixie, I hope AF never shows and proves you wrong!

Afm I'm so confused guys. There is still a faint line that is easy to see IRL on my wondfos. Top is today, bottom is Monday. Why can't I just get a clear answer :brat:

Attachments

• 2016-06-22_07.10.16.jpg
    2016-06-22_07.10.16.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 32
Jalilmama - I forgot you don't know the sex yet!! Any guesses?

Sweet - Yay! For CH!!! Hopefully the TWW will go quickly.

Jeska - Welcome and sending lots of baby dust your way! You've come to the right place, this is a lucky thread :)

Trix - I'm still holding out hope for you <3

Gina - I see a little something on the bottom test FX!!!!

I am 6 dpo and said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month, especially since I o'd early and we only bd 1 time the day before o. Yesterday I had some sharp pains (not real intense but more than just dull) in each of my boobs at different times. Now today I am having some mild cramping just above my pubic area. It's pretty constant but has moments when it increases for a few seconds and then goes back to dull. It feels a little like when you have to urinate real bad because you held it for a while. I have used the bathroom 2 times in the past 2 hours so I know it's not because I need to urinate.
We are TTC our 1st so anything new that my body does I get my hopes up usually just to be let down.

Sweet- yay for chs!!!! Fxd for you hun!

Trixie- I hope you get a bfp this cycle.

Gina- I'm sure there's something there, but I have a terrible time seeing faint lines. Hopefully af stays away.

Driving myself crazy. Took another test. Feel like there's a faint line on it. I can't get it uploaded though. At least tomorrow morning is my obgyn checkup so I will ask her to test my blood to be safe. Never been there before. I decided to switch because my last gyno made me feel ignorant for thinking there's a possibility of getting pregnant on the pill and I think I need my hormone levels checked. Plus she switched my birth control last minute after I had left the office and now I found out I've ovulated. Just feel like I'm going crazy getting negative tests but feeling like something is different. Boobs are a little better still nauseous. 11dpo today.

Jeska welcome!

Gina keeping FX for you, I see a line on both.

Trixie I hope this cycle surprises you!

Sweet I am really glad it is helping. Have you had any side effects from it? Congratulations on CHs!

Mrs R if you wait another two days and there was a line it should darken. Keeping FX for you

Squirrel thinking of you!

Bee what time is your appointment?

Teeny I hope princess is getting ready for the outside world!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well! Next Friday is the start of vacation time and DH surprised me by telling me we're still going to the beach. Just for a day or two but super excited! Now to find something beach/ maternity friendly lol. Freya is now kicking hard enough to be felt outside,and just one more week until V-Day. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->