46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

drum that's great! so excited for you - both about the beach and v-day coming! as well as all her kicking :)

My appt is a week from today .....feels like forever away! it'll be at 11 next Thursday. not that I'm counting down or anything.... :winkwink:

Bee thank you. I am counting down the days for you! :haha: Come on twins!

Yay for 5 weeks Bee!

Also...someone please tell me what this V-Day is. I'm sitting here going ... :shrug:

LOL

Thanks guys. Problem is "AF" already came. That's why I'm confused. The lines aren't getting much darker but they aren't going away either. I'm wondering if my body just takes a long time to process hcg out..

Iris it is the day that the baby has good chances of making it outside the womb. V stands for viability.

Gina if the lines are getting darker at all the hcg is still growing. Have you called your Ob?

Iris it is the day that the baby has good chances of making it outside the womb. V stands for viability.

Gina if the lines are getting darker at all the hcg is still growing. Have you called your Ob?

No i havent because I thought it ended but decided to test yesterday just to be sure. The lines are still extremely light and I would be 18 dpo today. Idk what's going on. If my wondfos still have lines by Saturday I'll take my last frer.

Aww thanks ladies. I wish I had as much hope for me as you do. I have a frer back home (I'm at a work event 2hrs away) that I'm itching to take. I slightly tweaked a photo the other day and thought I saw something faint on it but I'm sure I imagined it lol.

How is everyone doing?

Drum - so exciting!!! I could use a nice mini vaca like that!

Gina - How confusing is that!! I still have my FX for you.

Trix - You never know!!!

I'm feeling overly cranky today and tired. I flicked off three people on the drive to work and my co worker and her attitude are NOT helping my mood today. I was craving a garlic bagel this AM so now, on top of everything else my breathe probably stinks lol. I have a busy weekend coming up, going to spend it with my best friend (we've been friends since diapers) so, I'm looking forward to that.

omg iris you o'ed!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: AF will be here soon and then you are back in the game :hugs: will you have another appt to check on your uterus??

also I keep forgetting to ask you - did you name your baby Rayden? I always see that in your siggie and mean to ask. We wanted to name our first but we never got the gender results back from the d and c so we didn't.

Forgot to add...

Bee - I think we're all counting down the hours to that appt! How have you been feeling?

aw thanks ttc. I'm feeling ....pregnant. which is great! lots of pulling in my abdomen and super sore boobs are the main symptoms. a little other stuff here and there. one being that my hormones have me wanting to hurt a lot of people also which is so not my normal style. :nope:

Bee - my hormones are being CRAZY!!!! I am in the same boat with you on that. Some days it's a little easier to tolerate but, days like today I just want to throw my stapler at someone. Glad you're feeling pregnant though, I'm sure that's very reassuring <3

it is very reassuring yes!! my job is pretty much impossible to do with hormonal outbursts. I essentially work for child protective services (it's the easiest way to describe what I do - I don't work for CPS but I'm the person they call when they have a case to teach families positive parenting skills) so I work with a bunch of idiots lol. Yesterday I had no filter and laid into one of the moms. how will I do this for 9 months?!

I have a very nasty co-worker who bothers me on a good day. There's a huge back story to her hate for me, it's petty and childish so I usually just let it not bug me but, on days like today when I'm raging and she's sitting there filing her nails and talking about how much work she has to get done, it takes everything I have NOT to flip out on her. I'm hoping the hormones balance out soon enough. Maybe then we'll get some relief? lol

Thanks Drum! Makes total sense now! :haha:

Gina so sorry this keeps happening and this one seems real extra weird. :(

Trix I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

TTC I had a coworker like that at my old job. I was thrilled when my contract ended and i never had to see her again. It was a whole year of hell working with her.

Bee I love that you feel pregnant ...and angry. LOL

I did indeed O! I was thrilled it happened. I do indeed get another scan after AF leaves to check the status in there. I'm really really REALLY hoping and praying it will all be gone and we can go back to trying. I'm hoping we can be trying by August and hoping that now we know so much more about DH's low count we can be more effective with our BD-ing! :blush:

And yes, we did name the baby Rayden. It was the first name we agreed on YEARS ago and it seemed fitting that even though we weren't sure of the sex we should use it. We figured I have a boy name IRL so boy or girl it didn't matter. :) Thank you for asking and keeping tabs on me. You're the best.

iris that's great. I am so rooting for you. hoping the scan shows everything gone and you're ready to go! I know there are some natural herbs or vitamins that men can take to help with sperm that supposedly work really well! and I feel so optimistic since you got pregnant last time and should be even more fertile now after the loss <3

Omg yes bee, that's how I've felt since early on. I wanted to yell at everyone which is so unlike me! I'm usually "yes yes yes" to everyone but now I'm like oh hell no.

First thing my doctor told DH on our first official appointment is "has she cussed at you yet!?" I think when I'm full term he'll be like Ross and ask if the doctor can deliver a baby who is half human and half demon :p

trix and Iris, sending you lots of good vibes, we are so rooting for you girls!

Gina- Sorry about AF hun! I did see a line on the top test. :shrug:

TTC- HAHAHA made me laugh! I think eating garlic bread is an amazing way to keep people AWAY from you. Like esp at lines when people want to like walk on you.

iris that's great. I am so rooting for you. hoping the scan shows everything gone and you're ready to go! I know there are some natural herbs or vitamins that men can take to help with sperm that supposedly work really well! and I feel so optimistic since you got pregnant last time and should be even more fertile now after the loss <3

Actually DH is all over the herbal stuff. He's on Fetilaid, count boost, motility boost, zinc and CoQ10. He's given up alcohol and caffeine. His last SA showed a big boost in his numbers. (From 4 to 15 in a month!) And he's going for another in a few weeks. So hoping it's even better. I'd love if his numbers were over 20 million. FX!

Just hoping the next one is ok. It's my biggest fear. To do this all over again. Especially so late. I get anxiety about it already and we aren't even trying yet! :dohh:

iris that's great news!! good for your DH!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

and yes, the anxiety is REAL. it's so hard because you're darned if you do and darned if you don't. it's so scary to think we could lose another child, but if we don't go through this, we are guaranteed not to have another child. :dohh: it's such a leap of faith but we are stronger now after our losses and we can do this!! :hugs:

Well gyno said I'm not pregnant. And that while on birth control opk won't work right due to the hormone in the medicine. So it must of been an evaporated line which I figured but you still get excitement! Well back to waiting to try! Hubby isn't ready quite yet considering we are only 9 months married, he wants to have us time. Hope you all get what your wanting!!hugs to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->