46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jeska welcome!

Gina keeping FX for you, I see a line on both.

Trixie I hope this cycle surprises you!

Sweet I am really glad it is helping. Have you had any side effects from it? Congratulations on CHs!

Mrs R if you wait another two days and there was a line it should darken. Keeping FX for you

Squirrel thinking of you!

Bee what time is your appointment?

Teeny I hope princess is getting ready for the outside world!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well! Next Friday is the start of vacation time and DH surprised me by telling me we're still going to the beach. Just for a day or two but super excited! Now to find something beach/ maternity friendly lol. Freya is now kicking hard enough to be felt outside,and just one more week until V-Day. :happydance:

Not really just some moodiness but other than that nothing :)

omg iris you o'ed!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: AF will be here soon and then you are back in the game :hugs: will you have another appt to check on your uterus??

also I keep forgetting to ask you - did you name your baby Rayden? I always see that in your siggie and mean to ask. We wanted to name our first but we never got the gender results back from the d and c so we didn't.

Is today your appointment day, I cannot wait to see your results and if you have multiples in there

AFM: A strong temp rise today, sore twingy nipples and a real strong bit of heartburn. Trying not to read too much into it but I had heartburn around this time with my chemical last month. I had my 21 day bloods today to find out if I ovulated or what, and he also took a progesterone level as well. So we will see how that goes.

excited for you sweet!

no my appt isnt' until next thurs - so a whole other week to go :dohh::nope:

Iris- I hope the supplements really help yours dh's numbers. We didn't know what else to try after we did our IUI. Dh's numbers were only 2mil (post wash) which is horrible. So we ordered fertilaid and he started taking that to see if they'd help if the procedure failed. Luckily the procedure worked, but he will be using it again for our next. He stopped drinking caffeine also, but the problem is he works at a nuclear plant so he's exposed to radon. He told be there's a number of guys who have needed help conceiving.

Bee- I'm so excited for your appt. Will they release you to your regular ob after a HB is established or keep seeing you until 10-12wks?

Drum- the beach sounds lovely. Which one are you going to? I just got my maternity shorts in the mail yesterday and I love them. So lightweight and comfy. That's great that you're feeling kicks!!! I love that part of pregnancy.

I took my dd to the dr today for a check up and she asked dd if she had any siblings. We told her she has a sister on the way. She looked at me and rudely asked "is there a reason you waited 7yrs to have another?" I wanted to knock her out. Instead I nicely replied and said it wasn't by choice. Some people have some nerve.

So last night I was tucking my dd into bed. She gave me a hug and a kiss then hugged my belly, kissed it and said "I love you sissy". I almost cried. It took me a long time to get over the fact that it took us over 2yrs to conceive. I'm not super religious, but I believe God knew what He was doing and knew that she still needed time to be an only child.

Hailey just sounds like THE cutest!! and wtf about that doctor?! I swear this world is insane sometimes!!

I actually was wondering that about my OB too. I have no idea what the plan is. just holding my breath til next Thursday and seeing what happens then!

my DH is a nuclear engineer. I didn't realize there was a nuclear plant in this area. He travels to plants around the US often (and sometimes outside of the US) but apparently he's never exposed to radon. I think he mainly goes to offices by the plants though. That's too bad that that is having an effect on your DH, but good for him for giving up caffeine! the fertilaid will help too! :thumbup:

Hailey just sounds like THE cutest!! and wtf about that doctor?! I swear this world is insane sometimes!!

I actually was wondering that about my OB too. I have no idea what the plan is. just holding my breath til next Thursday and seeing what happens then!

my DH is a nuclear engineer. I didn't realize there was a nuclear plant in this area. He travels to plants around the US often (and sometimes outside of the US) but apparently he's never exposed to radon. I think he mainly goes to offices by the plants though. That's too bad that that is having an effect on your DH, but good for him for giving up caffeine! the fertilaid will help too! :thumbup:

His exposure isn't extreme bc it's contained in certain areas, but there is a plant he travels to up north that has contamination no matter where you go. He says it doesn't have an effect on his body, but obviously if other guys have fertility problems he's wrong.

They'll probably tell you at your appt. Some make you stay for so long. Mine said once there was a HB I was released from their care. I loved getting so many early scans, so once that was gone it was an uneasy transition for me. I can't wait to hear if there's 1 or 2!

Smille Thank you and I do as well- quite a surprise though :haha:! She has to be the sweetest girl! I love your stories about her. I agree I hate it took some a while longer but I personally am appreciative about the extra time as well. You have 'luck' with doctors and their practices, as always your control is amazing! We're heading out to Mobile and as for maternity I have no clue what to buy, too many brands, I am glad you got some good ones.

Iris I hope you get the go ahead! Cannot wait to see your rainbow BFP, and I am so sorry about the anxiety. I can only imagine. Wishing you lots of luck and hugs

Sweet that is awesome! FX this is your cycle

Smille- Wow I can't believe she had the nerve to tell you that. I'm curious about lots of things too but we can't just ask whatever comes to our head. Our gap is 4 years which is also long according to many other people, but Benjamin now actually understands what's going on and he cares and so invested. Yesterday when I was in the pool I carried him and he couldn't see my belly and he was like "Where is Juliette!??" and kisses my belly all the time. He doesn't even want DH touching my belly he's so protective of her.

I can't wait for your girls to meet! I think Hailey will seriously stare at her for hours and watch her and let you get a breather!

Drum- I'm glad you're having some relaxing fun! Also can't believe how weeks ago the doctors didn't even know you'd make it through the second trimester and look at you now, you only got 4 weeks until your third trimester! :hugs:

Bee you can't be far from me if you're talking about the nuclear plant !

Well I know we Are in the same state mommy but I live in downtown Pitt. My dh doesn't work at a plant , he just designs them so he will travel to them every so often. He's only building plants down south and in China right now !

Been super busy guys... Between remodel and living with my Inlaws its been crazy.... Any FF thinks I am 5dpo I guess maybe its a slow rise? Lol

Anyway I hope everyone is doing great. I'm off to meet the cabinet people about making my cabinets....

So I splurged and got a dollar store cheapie. bfn. I'll just continue to wait now for AF to show

Drum- I love the oh baby brand by motherhood maternity, but they can be very expensive. Luckily I started buying out of season, but due to losing weight my shorts were too big. I ordered new ones from zulily and got a good deal. Enjoy your mini vacation. I wish our get away was more relaxing as we wont be traveling anymore this year, but eh it happens. Dh is off for 2 wks in July, hopefully we'll get some r&r.

Campn- Ben sounds so cute! O have no doubt that Hailey will be a great big sister. She has been kissing my belly constantly it's so cute. I definitely think she'll take over responsibilities if she has her way.

Trixie- sorry for the bfn hun. When is af due?

Texas- it definitely looks like you O'd and your timing looks great.

Thanks smille but it's ok since we're not really trying lol. She's due anywhere from today until Sunday but I think either tomorrow or Saturday is more likely - basing that on past cycles and the opk I snuck this month lol.

Trix- You still have so much time! I hope it stays away! I got my BFP with my son only 2 days before my period. Before that it was stark white, he was a late implanter. I hope you get your surprise unplanned BFP!

Campn Thank you :hugs: ! I still cannot believe it at times. We have been really lucky so far, the worst in the last few weeks have been BHs which after everything I'll gladly take lol. I cannot believe you are already in third tri! Can you believe in a little over 12 weeks she'll be here?

Smille DH certainly surprised me with this one. Will check by Zulily, and the other brand as well. So far I have not had to get anything clothes wise but as low as she stays pants or waistbands in general aggravate me. I am sorry you cannot get some more traveling in hopefully the two weeks are amazing and relaxing though.

Trix I am with Campn and everything crossed for a late BFP.

Tex I am sorry everything is crazy right now, but FX about O and good timing!

no af here yet, and I have been peeing every 1-2 hours. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm just keeping myself busy and waiting (im)patiently because if I have no lines on cheapies, what are chances a frer would have any right?

Hey gals, maybe a frer would be more likely to show a positive than an Internet cheapie Trixie? They are pretty sensitive

Bee - how you doing?

AFM: I'm having some round ligament pain, heartburn and a tad bit of nausea, I had a bit of a temp dip today and I'm wondering if it's too early for an implantation dip?

no more wondering - AF spotting has started. So happy she showed and I didn't use my frer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->