46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

my cheapies showed waaaaaay before frer in my first pregnancy trixie. in fact i only used cheapies this last time because of it!

Trix I am so sorry about AF :hugs:

Mommy how are DS and DD doing?

Teeny how is everything going?

Trix I am so sorry about AF :hugs:

Mommy how are DS and DD doing?

Teeny how is everything going?

I'm doing okay. Well, I'm fed up but other than that still keeping busy and just getting on with things.
I've just sat down after being busy doing housework all morning and not even a pain or anything. I think baby girl will need forcing out next week. :cry:

I do have my second sweep in a few hours so please all keep your FX'd it starts labour. I am so ready now. Xx

Teeny I am so sorry princess has decided to go the long haul. I will certainly keep FX and toes too that the second sweep does the trick. :hugs: No matter what, not too much longer momma.

Drum doing well! Dd is tolerating the shared time and usually really good about it. Ds is an eating machine lol!

I'm sorry, Teeny :(. Come on baby girl! We're all ready to meet you!

Trixiesmith - I'm sorry about AF and the confusing cheapies. So strange.

Mommy I am glad they are doing so well! The shared time makes me nervous, so it is nice to hear how well she is handling it. I hope he is letting you get some sleep, but it is awesome he is such a good eater!

Teeny thinking of you!

so quiet here! hope all is well and teeny and jalilma are delivering or have delivered perfect babies!

how is everyone else?

I had a super busy weekend with a bach party and wedding shower and am feeling like I didn't have any time at home! I'm still feeling fine. 3 more days til scan on Thursday and it cannot come soon enough. just sitting on the edge of my seat until then!

I understand about not having any time for the weekend. I've been working on our remodel with my husband all weekend. It's been hard work but worth it. I will post a few before and after pics in the Facebook group. It's eaiser to do in there than it is here. Sheetrock repair guy is coming today and I gotta call the window people to fix a broken window. The seal broke so it's all foggy on the inside glass. We are finally starting to see progress even if it is small lol

AF should be here by the end of the week. Lord I hope this cycle is the one. That would be ironic since we would have conceived the weekend we moved out into my mother in laws house haha

ugh teeny - sorry! it's gotta be soon though now right? when is your induction date??

tex - amazing chart !!!! eeeeeeek I'm so anxious for you love! yes - would love to see the pics. it's so much easier on the fb group which is nice. I can't imagine how busy you must be with the remodel - I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

We're doing well trying to map out his off time for the vacation, hopefully my last previa scan :happydance: , setting up Freya's room and painting her and Shys. This weekend hubby had to work so my mom helped us resurface the front porch, start a base coat on the deck and paint the trim on the house. My poor mom :haha:

Bee I am so excited for your scan, Momma! Still hoping for twins! Sorry your weekend was booked but I hope you had some fun!

Teeny :hugs: I am so sorry hun.

TeX lol that would make for a perfect story in future. Glad you are doing well and your chart is looking amazing! Cannot wait to see the pictures.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been so quiet. Everything is extremely busy right now and SO and I have had some issues this past week. Feeling a bit down right now, but trying to focus on my thesis and finish that damn thing :)

Drum: How are you doing love?
Bee: Can't wait for your scan, I'm sure it will be alright!
Teeny: Sorry about the wait love, I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed!
Texas: Awesome chart!

Good morning ladies! Sorry I've been quiet, it's been a busy weekend. I attended a baby shower yesterday and didn't realize the sun was beating on my back all day and now I have a horrible sunburn. Sitting at work in pain is no fun.

Teeny - you've made it quite comfy in there for her. Hopefully she'll be here soon!!!

Bee - 3 days!! Can't wait for your scan <3

Trix - Sorry AF showed but, hope you keep us all updated and stick around!

Ks - how have you been feeling? I can't believe you only have a little over a month left.

Tex - that would be quite a story to tell! The remodel is looking great so far.

Bla - :hugs: men are dumb lol

Drum - sounds like you've been busy!!!

I've been super busy too. My hubby tacked on a few more projects for outside since we won't be doing too much next yr. He's off next week and most of the following and I thought it'd be a time of relaxation....haha that was a silly thought. I'm beyond sick of all of this yard work. I took today off and just stayed in doors minus playing squirt guns with dd. It's too hot and my house look like a tornado hit it lol. Dd is going to her great grandparents for the week to attend vbs. I told her if after a couple of days she wants to come home, she can. I'm really upset she's going bc she's never been away from us longer than 2 days, but she'll have fun.

Bee- I'm sure your scan will be just fine. I'm very excited to hear the outcome.

Texas- that chart looks fabulous. I really hope you get your awaited bfp!!!! Fxd.

Teeny- sorry she still hasn't made her appearance. Hopefully soon!

Thanks everyone. If nothing else it seems the Dong Qaui tea is helping. I forget to take my b-complex so much I might as well not be taking it lol. Fingers crossed this is my cycle...

Tex - loving your chart!! Fx this cycle will be your bfp!

bee - 3 more days. I'm antsy to hear if there's one or two in there, and I'm sure everything at your scan will be fine.

afm: AF did rear her ugly face Saturday morning, which made me realize how much a part of me still wants a baby. It really didn't help when we popped by Wal-Mart later that afternoon to shop for an upcoming baby shower and we started discussing things that we might someday buy for a child of our own. *sigh* This ntnp plan kinda sucks lol. Oh, and funny tidbit - DH caught me earlier back on my old FF account updating it with my past info, but he (thankfully) didn't say anything.

Hello ladies... Sorry AF got some of u ladies...
Afm I'm about 9 or 10 dpo now and last night developed a slight head cold and this morning woke up with it worse... Runny and stuffy nose, super congested, sore throat and a horrible cough... Also had some cramping type pain in my lower right abdomen earlier... Kinda comes and goes. Trying not to read to much into this... Trying really hard not to symptom spot... Although we actually managed to get some good timing on bd this cycle. Did take a hpt today which of course was bfn. But I'm also still only 9 or 10 dpo so it could still be early... My cm is how it usually is except it was kinda watery last time I checked which it's normally not at this time... But who knows... I guess time will tell. Due for AF on Saturday the 2nd.

Hi ladies, I'm new to this site as a whole!

Little bit about me: I have one amazing DD (toddler) and I "bought one got 2 men free" when I met my hubby, so a lovely family of 5 pre made and looking at upgrading to 6!

I have only given birth once, however have an extensive pregnancy history with miscarriages despite a young age. It's complex but there are reasons in which I likely have reduced ability to carry in the early days. I won't go into it because I may have other news!

Please tell me what you think of this mornings test? I am anywhere from 6-8dpo and the tests are soooo super sensitive. Never had a single Evap so I think this may be a rainbow baby. Let me know what you think? (Let's hope I can insert a pic correctly!)
We had a very early chemical last month and I didn't even bother paying much attention to my cycle this time round because my BBs hurt in the supposed follicular phase... I never had copious amounts of fertile cm, maybe the odd string of ewcm mixed in with creamy/watery, but even then I was digging (and tmi may not have even been mine lol). Any way, the only things that clued me to thinking I Od was the all of a sudden change to very sticky/thick from the creamy/watery and my BBs hurting a bit more than they already were. I was so sure I was going to be annovulatory.

I plan on waiting until the afternoon and doing another, I have about 5 left. I'm so sure this is it. Please excuse pic quality. These tests are 10miu and either say yay or nay.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
Welcome mum! I definitely see that line. Congrats!

Keeping my fx for you karma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"