46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Guyssss! I got a line yesterday! 23 dpo and just getting a true line. Idk what's going on but DH saw it too! I thought, maybe a messed up test, but this morning has another faint line on it! Idk what is going on but I can't help but be hopeful :)

Bee I can't wait to see if there is 1 or 2 in there!

Texas, that is an amazing chart! Looks like the supplement change is doing you good!

Ttc I love that you are a Lego man! :haha:

Teeny, hope you don't need to be induced and she comes out soon!

Trixie, hope you get your surprise bfp soon!

Karma, hope that cold is a sign of a bfp to come! Implantation lowers your immune system so it's very possible!

Ksquared, ahh home stretch!

Squirrel, sorry you've been in a bad place. Hope it gets better <3

Smille, hope you can catch some sleep.

Sorry to anyone I missed! :hugs:

BTW this is post 7000 on this thread!:haha:

Hey ladies thanks for the good wishes. i think i'm alright? they did bloodwork which was perfect but before that the discharge was smelling pretty rank and they made it sound like i had a uterine infection and were talking ultrasounds and all kinds of terrible terrible things leading to hospitalization and whatnot.

but the blood was the first check- and came back perfect. so they said just keep an eye on it. so i am, but it's scary! i think i'm going to be alright.

Guyssss! I got a line yesterday! 23 dpo and just getting a true line. Idk what's going on but DH saw it too! I thought, maybe a messed up test, but this morning has another faint line on it! Idk what is going on but I can't help but be hopeful :)

Bee I can't wait to see if there is 1 or 2 in there!

Texas, that is an amazing chart! Looks like the supplement change is doing you good!

Ttc I love that you are a Lego man! :haha:

Teeny, hope you don't need to be induced and she comes out soon!

Trixie, hope you get your surprise bfp soon!

Karma, hope that cold is a sign of a bfp to come! Implantation lowers your immune system so it's very possible!

Ksquared, ahh home stretch!

Squirrel, sorry you've been in a bad place. Hope it gets better <3

Smille, hope you can catch some sleep.

Sorry to anyone I missed! :hugs:

BTW this is post 7000 on this thread!:haha:

Maybe the spotting was your body forcing out an egg. I hope this is it for you!

Bee I hope you get some sleep tonight but wow! Scan is tomorrow :happydance: Each milestone seems to take forever at first but it really all goes by so fast it won't be long before you're holding lo

Teeny I am sorry she decided not to come early. I am so excited for Friday though. Wishing you an easy labor. :hugs: You'll be holding her this weekend! Hopefully she be the most content and happy baby and make up for the wait!

Trix I know you'll get that BFP soon. The wait is always the worst though. Everything crossed for his cycle being it!

Karma everything crossed for a beautiful BFP.

Pes welcome back! I hope this cycle is it. Wishing your lots of luck hun.

KSquared, wow your pregnancy is flying! Still plenty of time though. Congratulations on 8 months! I will try to get pictures soon. Knowing me as soon as Hubby is done and the room has aired I'll be in there lol.

Squirrel I am glad you're back hun. I hate that this are not easier on you, but will be praying this cycle works and you get that beautiful rainbow BFP. :hugs:

Smille I hope your morning goes well hun. I hope you can get some good rest soon and things start to unwind. Since your DH will be off soon as well have you considered a spa or personal day? Congratulations only one more week until 3rd tri!

Gina everything crossed for you and a rainbow!

Mommy I am glad things are looking up. Hope erything continues to do so!

Trix - Glad you and DH are in a better place

Bla - Sending you lots and lots of hugs.

Squirrel - So sorry you weren't in a good place but, glad things are looking up. Big hugs to you, you know we're all here for you <3

Gina - SO EXCITING!!! Hopefully that line gets darker and darker!!!

Karma - I think I was already 6 weeks when I got that cold. I don't get sick very often so, it was a nice sign knowing that my immune system is compromised. The cold knocked me on my a$$ for 2 days, it was terrible. Again, all your signs sound promising.

Pesk - FX this is it!!!

Ks - It was pretty hot on Sunday! I found myself a seat in the shade and stayed put. Minus my back being in the sun lol.

Smile - Sorry you're not sleeping well. Hopefully you can get some sleep soon <3 Have a great day out with your friend!

Mommy - I'm sorry you're going through all this and hope you're doing ok. When my cousin had her little girl in February, she ended up back in the hospital a week after giving birth with a bad UTI. Big hugs that you feel better soon <3

Bee - 1 day!!!! What time is your appt. tomorrow so that I can sit around and stalk the outcome :) I can't wait!!! Still going with twins <3

wow mommy super scary. glad they are keeping an eye on it :hugs:

ks - omg sunday was brutal! I was at a bridal shower and the only way to describe it was - melting, yes! I can't imagine being 8 months pregnant - which btw congrats! the home stretch :)

smille - sorry you aren't getting sleep :nope: I haven't been sleeping well either and it's all consuming. the whole day gets ruined. I'm sure missing your DD is hard. I hope this doesn't become a third tri habit for you :hugs:

karma - good luck, let us know how it's going!

tex, sweet - so ready to stalk your charts today!

ttc - scan is at 11 tomorrow .I wanted earlier but they do IUIs in the morning ,which I know all too well. So 11 it is. I'm a mess about it already!

Bee- good luck at your scan tomorrow! I can't wait for an update from you....

Gina- I want to see your lines! Major congrats lady!!

Squirel- I feel you on the being in a bad place. I felt really down earlier in the month about my super shirt cycle and my body being all jacked up. This month has been a bit better and I should know Sunday if I am pregnant or not. I'm not going to test until then. I really really hope IUI works for you and you get your BFP and it sticks this time.

I'm super irritated at the moment. Living with my mother in law is really getting to me. She doesn't much care for me and she goes out of her way to make snide comments and when I try to help she says I do it wrong and just re does it. Exactly how does one empty the trash wrong? Or clean the toilet wrong? Anyway I basically gave up trying to help and now I just make sure I pick up after myself and tabitha and call it good.

Stalk away at my chart ladies! It's lower than yesterday so that kinda sucks. Just have to see what it does in the next few days. It's still a super pretty chart so at least maybe the tea is helping with my horomones

ksquared:I had really bad i pains this time as well as ovulation spotting... It threw me off a bit cuz I don't think I normally get the o spotting at least not usually... These next 8 weeks r gonna fly by.

Squirrel: sorry u have been down hun, just keep ur head up and I'm really hoping I get the BFP this cycle.

Gina: yeahim hoping it was... Not so much cramping today now and my head cold seems to be basically gone (still just a tad stuffy but not much) so excited about the line, hoping it gets darker for u!!!

Mommy: glad the bloods came back good. Hope it's nothing and it goes away quickly...

TTC: yeah it was bad for 2 days and today it's damn near gone... Slightly stuffy with a small cough but that's it... Cramping is even gone.

AFM: my cold seems to be at the end already which normally when I'm sick it last for days and days... Its only been 2 days well 3 counting today but it's basically gone... Slightly stuffy and slight cough but nothing at all even like yesterday. Actually woke up and was able to breath lol. Cramping has gone too... My CP is higher then it was yesterday and a lot more wetter. Still having a ton of watery cm with every now and then it would have a small chunk of white stretchyness to it but not stretchy like ew. IDK I tried going back and looking at past cycles but for some reason I guess I didn't chart my cm for 4 or 5 days before af last couple cycles so IDK but when I think about it I thought I usually had what looked like school glue cm but it rubs in like lotion or up r to af but now I'm not sure... Only time will tell I guess... Another BFN on ic this morning. Gonna try and not take another today but I'm a poas addict so I probably will. I have clinical guard tests and I'm wondering if they r just not as sensitive as I thought they were... I have one dollar tree test I'm waiting to take after I get a positive on an ic just to verify... I know the dollar tree is sensitive. Just don't know which is more sensitive. I am either 11 or 12dpo today... I think.. I'm wondering if maybe I'm off on O... I had positive opk Thursday late afternoon and SHOW on Saturday the 18th in the a.m. so I'm think I O on Saturday so I guess I would only be 11dpo? But I usually go straight to the school glue looking cm right after o all the way to af but I had ew Wednesday through Friday that week then Saturday and Sunday it was kinda EWCM but it was more white then clear those 2 days... It was weird cuz literally right after i o it goes straight to the other type of cm... But it stayed stretchy for a couple more days after. IDK

Oh and when I cough I get this horrible sharp pain in my lower pelvic area and it hurts really bad

Texas- I hated living with our in laws. After my dh graduated college we moved back home until he found work. We were the only ones who cleaned the house, did laundry and made dinner. She would go around telling people we were slobs and did nothing to contribute. I about lost it on her. While we lived there, that was the cleanest her place had ever been. She barely cleans and is a pack rat so her house is pretty gross. She constantly left us nasty notes and chore lists like we were children. I worked, was raising a child and had to be her maid while she sat on her bum. It was the worst year of my life. Then when we told her we were moving out she had the nerve to say we'd never make it smh. I feel you, it sucks. Hang in there.

So u had a really small amount of really light pink spotting right after I had a short lasting cramping feeling... AF due Saturday but I usually only spot the evening before I start full flow so I shouldn't start spotting til Friday late afternoon or evening but the last couple times I went pee there was nothing on the tp but I didn't check cp/cm again yet but last I did check I had watery kinda white stretchy cm not ew obviously but IDK... I am really starting to hate this tww crap!!! Wish our bodies would just automatically tell us if we conceived...

I know it's just wishful thinking but I'm really hoping it was ib but not sure...

The only saving grace is they are leaving for a trip July 8th and will be gone for 10 days. The last bit of renovation work will be done the week of July 25 and then hopefully we will be moving in that weekend. As long as everything goes ok

Gina, are you going to post a pic? Perhaps ovulation was late and your dates are slightly off? Congratulations. Xx

Bee, good luck at your scan today. I'll be thinking of you. Xx

Good to see you back Squirell. I hope the IUI does the trick this cycle. Xx

Squirrel - it's nice to see you back even though I've really only just come back as well. I totally understand the sad place, hopefully everything will come together this time.

Gina - maybe your body has finally told itself "Look, enough is enough. Let's pull it together and get this thing going." One way or another, it may have decided to stop messing around and start getting down to business.

Karma - I'd love it if we just got an email or something. "Hello, this is your womb. I'm just sending you a quick message to let you know you're pregnant. That is all."

Afm, well, I could symptom spot but I'm reminding myself that the only symptom I should watch for is a late AF. We'll see shortly! FX for everyone!

Did my nightly cm/cp check and still the same cm and cp except no pink... So the spotting stopped already...

This was the pic from the other day. Hasn't gotten any darker than that. No idea. I did hear sometimes these tests will pick up a LH surge so I did an opk this morning that was totally negative. No idea. Just waiting on things to darken or my doctor to approve a blood test. Either way I switched to my good prenatals and am acting as if I am pregnant just in case.

Attachments

• 2016-06-28_19.34.23.jpg
    2016-06-28_19.34.23.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
Bee- best of luck today at your appt. I cannot wait to see your update eek!!!!

Karma - Sounds like you're having some good signs. My FX for yoU!

Gina - I see that line!!!

Pesk - Wouldn't that be great? A lot less stressful too lol

Bee - TODAY IS IT!!!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck!! Can't wait to hear all about it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->