46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Thanks ladies. I have not seen a doctor yet and won't until these lines get darker. It's 400 for me to get blood drawn so I want to make sure it's not a faulty batch of tests or something first. Peski, thanks. Depending on how the first trimester treats me I would still think about doing the TM! I did it last year and I wasn't that bad. I would just have to walk it instead of run it which I did last year anyways lol. I am volunteering this year so I'll be up there either way. But all depends if I get MS or have any complications. Obviously if my doctor says don't do it I won't but I would be exactly 12 weeks the day of it. I'm just so torn. I had this happen in January where I got a bfp really late and that ended in a miscarriage at 7+4. But that time the lines would come and go. This time they are staying but not progressing. Can't wait for my FRER to come in so I can know for sure if it's just the tests messing with me!

whats the fb group please?

Pink- welcome to our group! Fxd you catch that egg.

Bee- they didn't see me for my final scan at my RE until 7wks and there was a hb. My 1st scan at around 5 wks there wasn't much to see so looking for a HB was not necessary. It's still early to establish one yet. I know it's hard, but try not to worry. I'm so happy your appt went well otherwise. The technician I had my 2nd scan wasn't very friendly and asked me why we waited so long. Uh...obviously if I'm here it means we had issues.

Squirrel- I'm really excited about your scan and am hoping you get 3 good sized follies to give you peace of mind.

I went grocery shopping with my dh this evening and was walking around the store and all of a sudden my abdomen ached. It srill hurts, but is feeling much better now that I laid down. I've been wiped out since not sleeping good. Hopefully it's just a phase, otherwise I see lots of afternoon naps in my future.

Bee- congrats. I wouldn't worry too much about the 2nd ultrasound, I have to have the same thing. And my ob said it was just a more in depth scan, and to discuss hospitals and midwives and birthplans, what to expect, what to do and not to do etc.

I wanna join!!! I could use some luck

I plan on testing on the 13th:) that's because AF is due on the 11th

welcome to the new ladies!

squirrel - it is quite nice to not worry about it. Aside from before AF started last week, that was the most I've stressed about it in months. I don't miss that part at all, but I have started to temp and track on FF again though. DH doesn't seem to mind that I am, which I think is kind of a good thing considering we agreed I wouldn't until we decided to try again. Or maybe he's being polite and keeping his thoughts to himself lol. I'm keeping my fx for three follies for you!

Gina - I'm not sure if I said so already but I see that line. Fx your frer comes in and you get a dark blaring bfp.

Texas- I'm chart stalking and WOW that chart is AMAZING! I definitely think this is your cycle.

Texas - I dreamt you got your bfp !!! I hope it means something .....

Lol thanks everyone! I hope it is too. I woke up at 3:30 with my daughter ( she needed to eat before 5 cause she's having a sedated mri today and can only do clear liquids after 5 am. I didn't want her to get car sick on the way there so I got up and did breakfast) and the temp was 97.52 but I adjusted it to my normal 5:30 time and it was 97.95. Plus I fell back asleep and took it at just before 6 and it was 97.92 so hopefully it was accurate. Tomorrows temp will be more telling since I usually get the temp drop of doom the day before AF.

I'm feeling kinda crampy down there which isn't usually a symptom of AF as I usually don't get cramps. And if I do it's definitely not till she actually starts...

Hopeful - Welcome!!

Tex - FX this is it! I'm jumping on board with the other ladies and I'm going to say this will be your cycle though :)

US ladies, anyone have any big 4th of July plans?

US ladies, anyone have any big 4th of July plans?

A bunch of cookouts lol. I have a graduation party tomorrow, a friend's cookout Sun and we may have a little thing Mon. Plus going to see fireworks.

busy, busy! same here - family wedding on saturday so my brother, sister and SIL are in town. cookout on Sunday and birthday party cookout on Monday. :sleep:

Checking in! My ovulation test was negative this morning so I think I'm 1DPO today, not yesterday. Time for the looong tww wait...

Texas, your chart looks like mine! Do you usually have an 11 day LP? and you are on 13 now? fxfx!!!

I had spotting at 9DPO. I am so so hoping that I get my bfp. I'm cautiously hopeful, because I almost know that AF is going to show tomorrow, right when I get my hopes up. That evil witch.

No I usually have a 13-14 day Lp. Last months cycle was crazy and I started using a yogi tea with dong quai and some other stuff to help regulate things and it looks like it's helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->