46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yay thank you...:) so happy to be here again (I was on BNB when I was TTC my daughter..just under a different name that I don't have access to anymore)

Hi all I don't have time to acknowledge you all so I hope you are well, bee congrats on a baby in the uterus and like the others said try not to stress too much that he wants a second ultrasound in a couple of weeks it's probably just to recheck the heartbeat I'm sure things are fine. Squirrel fingers cross you get one more good follicle to trigger for you.

AFM: not much to report my temps went up and I'm feeling so sick and nauseous and I'm working 12 hours today but it's all overtime due to the holiday today in Canada. I hope I make it through I've been vomiting since last night. I tested yesterday BFN but I'll test again Monday when AF is over due hopefully it'll come up positive. I'm not gonna worry myself with it for now. Talk soon :)

Sweet, your chart looks fantastic and your signs are promising! FX!!

So things r still the same for me today... Same cm/cp my sickness is gone. I still have a bit of extra phlegm going on but that's it... No af type cramping like I normally do. Af due tomorrow. Another BFN today... Just waiting for af to start... Around 14dpo I believe... Maybe a day or 2 less but still BFNs so just waiting on the witch to arrive...

Edit: spoke to soon... Just started spotting so right on time. CD1 starts tomorrow.

Omg!! You guys! My chart!!! My temp didn't go down.... It went up!! And dang it I have no tests here since I am staying At my mil. I'm going to have to go buy a FRER or something so I can POAS.

Does anyone think I might not be 14dpo? Like maybe FF got it wrong?

But eek!!!!!

Texas I can't see anywhere else you could have ovulated! Go POAS!!!

And.... My husband is an asshole. I Told him I needed to go buy a pregnancy test cause I might be and he was like "I doubt it" I tried to explain my chart to him and he's just like I don't know what that means. So I gave up and I feel like crying

Tex... :hugs: I swear sometimes men have no brains. I'm sorry. But for real, get your butt into a car and go get yourself a test. Because I think it's time to test. Even if your hubby is too blind to see it.

And if you want...ill come smack him for making you feel bad. :haha:

I think we all have a great feeling for you this round hun. :)

Well hubs just called and I guess he's out of the doghouse somewhat. He drove to work thinking he had to work and found out they decided to close today and Monday for the holiday. So he's going to buy me a test. I told him to get a cheap one lol

Tex - amazing chart. Everything is crossed for you over here !!!!! Holding my breath til I hear from you

Argh... The store was out of cheapies. Now I gotta make up an excuse to go to either my house or the dollar store and get a cheapie lol

Men dont get it. They're clueless. I def think your preggo!!!!!

I'm sorry Texas :hugs: your chart is looking amazing. I'm so sorry it didn't lead to a BFP yet. Could be a late implanter. You're not out till the witch shows. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

So IUI today ladies and I was disappointed to hear DH's count was low. 8 million after wash, just past the 5 million minimum. :( not too hopeful it's worked!

It's ok. It's possible I am pregnant but it could be dilute urine. I used a cheapie instead of a frer or maybe I i am only 10-12dpo? My timing is good if I am so I will give it a few more days and see what happens. at least the yogi tea looks like it's helping my horomones... These are the highest Temps I've had post O in a long time

Texas- sorry for the bfn. I agree it could still be early.

Squirrel- I know it seems disappointing, but it's possible. We only had 2 mil. They select the best swimmers. I still have hope.

So still a BFN 15dpo now af is not in full force... Spotting has turned brown but not hitting my liner... Cp is low now though and a bit harder... IDK Cm was not there this morning but this late afternoon it's a lot and brown so idk... I'm usually spotting pink for only a day before af which I did last night but now it's still spotting and only brown no pink...

Hi all just wanted to check in and tell you BFN on both a digital clear blue weeks indicator and also cheapie I feel I'm out even though my sickness is still here :/

Still no af and I checked my cp/cm and my cervix is softer then earlier now and barely any brown spotting at all!!!! Wtf BFN but 15dpo but my luteal phase never past 14dpo... IDK what to think... Gonna do my last pg test tomorrow morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->