46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I had an awful experience with labour and birth blabla. It was a million miles from my last homebirth.
Baby girl is safe and I'm okay so that's all that matters now. Recovery will take a while, but my DH is on paternity and won't let me do anything which is lovely. Xx

Bla - big hugs to you as well. MIL's pffft!

Teeny - So glad to hear from you and a huge congratulations. I'm sorry it was a horrible experience but, so glad you and baby girl are healthy. <3

I have my glucose test tomorrow and I'm really stressed. With my dd, I was told to fast. This dr said eat something prior. I passed with my dd but I'm still really worried. I've been very active like my last pregnancy and have really try to watch what I eat.

Smile - I'm sure you'll do fine. FX that everything comes back great. Keep us updated! <3

Hey everyone! I'm totally new to all this. It's my first month ttc #1 off bcp. AF due July 7 if my body is regulated. Had ewcm cd 14-16 and dtd before, during &after. Hoping it's my month but I also don't want to be naive with it being my first cycle ttc.

Hey everyone! I'm totally new to all this. It's my first month ttc #1 off bcp. AF due July 7 if my body is regulated. Had ewcm cd 14-16 and dtd before, during &after. Hoping it's my month but I also don't want to be naive with it being my first cycle ttc.

I'm on cd 26 now and possibly almost 2 weeks past O. Been super constipated and low cramps on both sides of pelvic area. Can eat and eat during a meal and not get that "Omg I'm full and can't eat" sensation. I still and doubtful since it's my first cycle ttc and don't believe I could be lucky enough.

Welcome Puppy! GL with everything. When are you testing?

Thanks ttcbaby2015. I'm not sure when I should test. I was thinking since even though my body seems like it could've balanced out already maybe I should wait until a week after I expect AF so in 9 days? I'm so afraid to get a BFN.

Puppy - I can understand the hesitation but, you never know, it's very possible it could only take 1 cycle for you. Keep us posted when you do test!

lol thank you, I still can't believe I'm already 12 weeks. It's flying by.

I had an awful experience with labour and birth blabla. It was a million miles from my last homebirth.
Baby girl is safe and I'm okay so that's all that matters now. Recovery will take a while, but my DH is on paternity and won't let me do anything which is lovely. Xx

Congrats on your h & h baby girl! How lovely.

Puppy - I can understand the hesitation but, you never know, it's very possible it could only take 1 cycle for you. Keep us posted when you do test!

lol thank you, I still can't believe I'm already 12 weeks. It's flying by.

How was it for you before/ when you got your bfp?
The only reason I think it could happen for me this month is I rmember seeing my gyne while on bcp with pelvic pain and he confirmed it wa O pains. I started taking prenatals before O this month and it gave me diarrhea because the glycerin in it. Then ever since seeing ewcm I've been backed up which I hope is a good sign for me since I've never been so backed up. Yet I was on the pill 6 years before this so idk what's normal yet.

Sorry for the long post hehe.

Puppy - Sadly I'm the wrong one to ask. This BFP was a complete surprise for me. I didn't even test until I was well over 3 weeks late. I had a D&C in December of last year. Since then my periods were not regular so, I didn't think twice about it. My FH convinced me to take a test since my boobs were killing me (also an AF sign for me) and apparently I was moody <insert eye roll here> lol. He was right, I was pregnant!

Puppy - Sadly I'm the wrong one to ask. This BFP was a complete surprise for me. I didn't even test until I was well over 3 weeks late. I had a D&C in December of last year. Since then my periods were not regular so, I didn't think twice about it. My FH convinced me to take a test since my boobs were killing me (also an AF sign for me) and apparently I was moody <insert eye roll here> lol. He was right, I was pregnant!

Wow! What a pleasant surprise that must've been! Sorry for your loss in dec.

Teeny I've been thinking about you! I am sorry that your birth wasn't smooth but am really glad you are both okay. Give princess a cuddle for me!

Smille I hope your test goes well tomorrow! I am sure everything will be fine but will keep FX

Sweet I know you'll get that amazing BFP. Wishing you luck.

Squirrel I am so happy and hopeful for you! I cannot wait to see that rainbow BFP. I am so happy to see you back!

Puppy welcome and good luck.

Bla hope you are doing well hun!

TTC I am so sorry about that, but I hope you're doing wonderful otherwise! 12 weeks momma! Almost to the second tri!

Campn Hope you and Juliette are doing well. I still cannot believe where the time has gone! Hope you're getting some sleep!

Bee I hope your schedule is settling down and you and bean are doing well!

Will hopefully be calming down for the rest of the week. DH went crazy on our to do list today but I am so grateful. Almost done! Had my exam and best news of all is previa is gone! Baby is measuring a week ahead and my OB is willing to consider not forcing the CS as long as Frey measures in weight wise at 37- 38weeks. This is huge for us after Shys labor, and the previa so fingers crossed we might actually be able to try for natural. Hope you all are doing well!

Drum: Congrats, I'm so happy the placenta has moved and everything is going smoothly now! And a week ahead wow, that's great :hugs:

Drum- that is terrific news!! I'm so happy everything is fine.

Drum- What an amazing surprise! I'm so glad everything turned out just fine and now you can look at a birth you'd actually love!

Teeny- Congrats Hun, so sorry your birth was nothing that you'd have imagined. Your little girl is beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->