46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Drum that's good news congrats you must be stoked

Teeny congrats on your babe

Thanks ladies for the encouragement I was just so positive about this cycle :(

Drum - so happy to hear that! Amazing news.

Teeny - Look at that princess <3 she's beautiful!!!!

Drum- so glad things have improved! I hope you can have the delivery you want!

Teeny- so glad your little one is here and safe!

Bee- hope everything is going well!

Squirel- I hope this is your cycle, how's the TWW going?

Sweet- sorry about AF but hey at least your not in limbo like me lol

Afm on the TTC front- still no AF. So maybe I didt O till later in the cycle? Not going to test for a few more days. I have no idea what's going on

Drum that's awesome!
I am 6-7DPO. Rather crampy. Rather nauseous. Had the tummy ache from hell last night, but I think that was my bowels, not implantation. Hoping for a positive test soon!

that's awesome news drum!

congrats on your baby girl teeny! she's soooo cute!

tex I'm still keeping my fx for you!

afm: I should O within the next couple days. DH knows I've been temping and got me to drink some of my RRL tea a few nights ago - he said to me: "maybe you should start to drink it again. I mean it's just taking up space in the cupboard, it's going to waste just sitting there, and you said it helps you with your lady cramps and stuff." I can't tell and haven't decided if he's secretly wanting to try again or slightly hinting he wants to try again lol.

Texas- idk your temps show clear indication of O when ff says. Even if it was a day later, you are officially late!!! Fxd for you.

Congrats Teeny. Sorry the birth did not go well.

So I officially gained a pound and baby is measuring on target. The dr said it could be how she was laying last appt. I finished my gd test but wont know anything until tomorrow. I think I should be ok. Now I go every 2 wks. I cannot believe how fast it's gone.

Tex - I think you should test and I hope it's positive for you

Smilie yay for good news from your appointment this part will probably be over before you know it

AFM: I have a doc appointment to go over all of last months testing and SO sperm analysis so hoping that's good news

Tex - I think your chart is trying to tell you something. You're definitely late from the looks of it. Test! Test!

Drum - Wonderful news! FX everything goes smoothly.

Afm, I went to the doc today and he decided a blood test was in order. He thinks there could be a maybe-baby in there and isn't convinced that my last AF was an actual AF because it was so different from previous ones. That and a couple of other things, so we'll see in the next day or two what the blood says. I may test early.

FX for all of us!

Sweet- I hope everything comes back normal and you get some good news.

Peski- fxd for a positive blood test!

I'm so hoping AF doesn't show her ugly face. First cycle off bcp and I definitely had ewcm for at least 3 days. If I'm sticking to my 28 day cycle AF is due tomorrow. But I've def felt different these last couple weeks. (Could be from coming off bcp.) Tested this morning and bfn. :/ hoping I'm not out.
But if so I'll be excited to practice baby makin more next cycle. ;)

Gl ladies and baby dust to all of you waiting and h&h 9 months to all those expecting.

so I think I might see a suuuper faint line on the bottom one of these two tests. Afternoon pee, no hold. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 56
Texas I am still so excited for this cycle and hope that the witch stays away!

Teeny she is absolutely precious! Congratulations momma :hugs:

Trixie hope this is a sign! Really excited to see you back full time. Come on rainbow baby!

Smille so happy you gained your pound and your exam went well! Time does seem to be speeding now. Hope Hannah has been treating you well.

Pesk FX for you hun!

Thank you all ladies! Freys room is now done and trying to relax. Hope you all had a wonderful day

Temp drop of doom today. I changed my O day on my chart to cd 14 since it lined up more with the temp drop of doom since there was no way I had an 18 day LP and no positive test. So AF should be here today or tomorrow...

Drum- im glad the room is done. We are now in that rush rush stage to get things done. We have been shopping for dressers and I need to finish going through Hailey's old items. One tote had nb-6 mths clothes and somehow they were ruined. I cried bc most could've been used. Luckily we started shopping.

Texas- I'm so sorry for the temp drop hun. I really really thought this was your cycle. :hugs:

wow tex - so sorry that your chart psyched all of us out :cry: I hope you are feeling pretty good that things are evening out and looking better than they did before! :hugs:

pink - sorry I'm not seeing anything. but I'm also "a line is a line" kinda girl. good luck!

pes - eeeeeeeeeek blood test!!!! let us know - wouldn't that be an amazing surprise!!! :happydance:

trix - really glad to see you back too. I always felt comforted by temping. I like knowing what's going on at all times. temps look nice and stable and ready for a big O!

smille - when do you get the results of the GD? good luck! seems like you should be fine :hugs:

drum - omg AMAZING news!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so, so happy for you <3 I knew Freya would pull through :winkwink:

sweet - so sorry about AF. I'm glad your doc is on it though. they will get you pregnant soon!

teeny - beautiful baby pic <3 so sorry to hear about the trauma involved with the birth. hope you are able to heal up quickly :hugs::hugs:

AFM - been MIA from BNB. a combo of extreme business and a lot of panic surrounding this pregnancy. so I try to keep my doom and gloom away. always following you guys though <3. sticking mostly to my journal but the gist of it is that everything is going fine thus far, but I'm a nervous wreck! one week left until next scan. :coffee:

And she's here....and I feel like total crap. And I'm disappointed honestly.

Bee- sorry you're a nervous wreck. Hoping that all is well at your next scan and you can start to relax a little maybe.

I do feel a bit better about this cycle compared to past cycles but I wish my EWCM would have lasted longer till O. It had basically disappeared by cd 14 so hopefully it will be better next cycle... Fingers crossed anyway!

Texas- :hugs:

Bee- hopefully today and I'm a wreck. I totally get where you're coming from with being stressed. Until I got to the middle of the 2nd tri I was not calm. I think I would've been ok had I not read things other women experienced. It will be ok and your scan will be reassuring.

yes smille that's it. these forums and threads have helped me heal and get so far since my loss. I've heard so many stories and have shared mine - and that's all been a wonderful healing process. But now I know that no one is really ever "safe". although the nurse put it best - she said I'll never not be a nervous wreck again in my life. and she's right. even when baby arrives healthy, I'll worry about every little thing for the rest of my life because I'm a parent. So I'm just trying to accept it and get settled in for the long haul. :coffee:

:cry: So sorry Texas

This mornings tests. I don't think I see anything on the FRER. But I might see something on the cheapie? I see it more in the negative photo. I dunno lol... I'm only 7-8DPO :haha::blush:
I had lots of cramps yesterday. Not as much today. My CM is clear and slippery, and a lot! My breasts are sore, but I am breastfeeding still. Today I have a huge dip in my milk supply too... :cry:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5150.jpg
    IMG_5150.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads