46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

My CM is ridiculously wet. And I have strong bouts of nausea. Headaches... Breast don't have much change, currently breastfeeding. But I did start leaking last night, and I haven't really leaked since the early days. My uterus is heavy and sore and crampy, like super crampy, there is a certain spot in my uterus that has kinda an extra sore spot. I'm really gassy and bloated, and have been running g back and forth to poo all morning.
Hubby can't see the faint line on my test. He is a very blatant line kind guy. So a few more days till he will accept that im preggo lol. But he already thinks I am cause I threw up after dinner last night. FX this is it!! Can't wait to go get a test done at the office on Monday. I'll be 11DPO in Monday. Only 9DPO today

Well, so far no AF symptoms and it feels like things are stretching out down there. Of course, I'm worried over every little twinge but as long as there's no bleeding or extraordinary pain, I'm going to take it as a good sign that everything is coming into place. Just gotta hold out until Wednesday for the second blood test. FX for all of us!

pinkpolkadot any progression today?

sorry i haven't been on proper to catch up everyone, hope you all are well. not getting a lot of sleep the last two days and i swear we've been super busy it's crazy!

good luck pink - keep us posted!!

pes - are you getting a repeat beta?? how are you feeling??

mommy - I'm sure you are super busy with those 2 little ones! is your family complete now or will you want another down the road?

how is everyone else doing!?

had a "relaxing" weekend in that for once, we didn't go anywhere! but we were very busy at home, especially out in the garden/yard. spent all of yesterday on the hammock reading, and I noticed that my back was really starting to bother me. I figured it was from the hammock so I got off of it. My back pain stayed, and I had some mild cramping. It went away after an hour (prob less) but you know me. I just feel like I'm constantly on edge and really hope I can make it to second tri. 3 days til my scan. if cramps come back or anything else weird, I'll move it up. In the meantime, just trying to be patient and hopeful!

Morning lovely ladies!! My lines on the IC are very clear and apparent. And I'm getting a faint positive on a FRER as well!! I am 11DPO today, period was due Wednesday. Praying for a sticky bean! Going in today to get my "official" doctors office test. I'm heading out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow, so I'm going to try to push for a blood test. :wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5184.jpg
    IMG_5184.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
Bee glad you had a relaxing weekend. It is early for it but the back pain might just be ligaments, placenta placement ect. Really excited about your US only a few weeks left in 1st tri! Not much longer now hun, it will certainly be there before you know it :hugs:

Pink nice lines hun! Congratulations!

Mommy I hope you get caught up on sleep and things start to settle!

Peski Will keep FX for a huge beta jump!

Bee- Cramping + back pain is sooooo normal. I freaked out too but the first trimester was hell for me with lower back pain. But at around 10 weeks or so it went away and now I just have it when I've been in a chair or car all day (most likely because I'm a couch potato and normally slouch lol). Hammock seems like the reason, and of course as drum said, ligaments and all.

Drum: how are you doing?
Pink: Congrats!

Afm: Had a check-up today. Midwife didn't really believe that we could already see the movement on the outside nor that she would be able to feel it. So baby decided to put on a show for her so she could see it with her own eyes hehehehe. Good baby :haha:

I've been having a lot of pain in my lady bits when walking etc and sometimes braxton hicks because I think my uterus gets annoyed with all of that. They aren't painful and she said that that is normal. Also because my uterus is going really fast and the ligaments probably aren't keeping up as well.
Measured 28+ weeks today! Baby was upside down with his feet in my ribs, but he tumbles around a lot (last night I felt movement left and right, so he was transverse at that moment). He does seem to like upside down best, which I find kind of scary, but midwife says it's fine.
Heartbeat was great, my blood pressure was 105/60, my iron was 7.5 so also great (although at 12 weeks pregnancy it was 9.6), especially for a vegetarian.

Yesterday baby kicked my right ribs and the lower rib shifted (that has happened before pregnancy, they are rather mobile) that hurt like hell!
Tomorrow only 99 days to go :D (hopefully not more than that lol)

O bee, I forgot to say that using a bottle of hot water or a warm shower always does wonders for me :)

thanks blab - I know of all people you will understand my fears! I remember reassuring you and it's so different now on the other side. :hugs: I really can't believe what a mess I've been! :wacko:

thanks blab - I know of all people you will understand my fears! I remember reassuring you and it's so different now on the other side. :hugs: I really can't believe what a mess I've been! :wacko:

Especially with how traumatic your loss was, I totally understand. Rather, I'd be confused if you weren't a 'mess'. And hey, part of being an awesome mom is worrying about your kid right? :hugs:
Can't wait for your scan!

Pink- Congratulations hun! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Bee- Can't wait for your scan!! We all understand your fears hun and we've been through it all. First trimester is just the most nerve wrecking time but even once you're done with it, you'll find new fears!

Bla- Congrats on being down to double digits!! I'm so sorry about the painful walking, have you thought about buying a maternity support belt? Mine helps a lot especially if I'm doing chores or just having a busy day. I learned that there's also a vaginal support brace you wear to help pull your pelvis together. Mind blown!

HCG was 18.1, which is pretty good for still being 2 days away from my period :happydance::baby:

So glad all the preggos are doing well!

Bee- it's ok to be nervous. I know your scan is going to go well.

Pink- wow that's a good starting point! Congrats on your BFP!

Atm my AF is gone and fingers crossed my cycle goes on a "normal" tract this month. Remodel is going ok. We found a guy to paint for $1200 so thank God I don't have to do it. I worked too hard this weekend with my husband trying to pull up tile and got heat exhaustion. Throwing up and everything. We didn't even finish with the tile cause the machine we rented sucked. We are going to try a different tool tonight and I hope it works....

Bla I am doing well just watching the time pass lol. DH goes back to work today so everything is going back to normal. I am glad Thomas is doing so well and you're measuring ahead! Sorry about the pains though. I am with campn maybe the belts might be worth a go. Congratulations on the final countdown as well!

Bee I am still nervous, I stayed that way throughout the last go too with a lot less issues. It is normal hun so please do not worry about handling things . You're more than entitled to your feelings and if you ever need a chat were here.

Pink congratulations again! H&H 9 months

Texas I am so sorry you got sick hun. Really hoping the rest of your reno goes smooth hun.

Campn I knew about the back brace but the pelvic one is new for me too. Will have to check on one it does sound amazing

Bee- it's ok to be a wreck. I never went through a loss, but the thought terrified me. Especially when I started spotting at 8wks, I thought the worst. We are here to support you.

Congrats to the new bfps!

I am with you other preggos. Walking a lot is starting to get tiresome. When I stand I often feel like my baby is smashing my bladder bc I literally have to pee right away. My dd and dh went to a water park today and I stayed home. I don't think floating around on an inner tube all day would be enjoyable. I did go out with my mom most of the day and I'm now ready for a nap.

Well, I'm officially 2 days late and went back in this morning for a second blood test. I'll know the numbers by tomorrow afternoon. Doc checked my blood pressure and it's 119/84. A little bit of sciatic pain but that also happened when I was pregnant with my daughter. Absolutely no nausea, bit of a stuffy nose and only slight stretching cramps, nothing out of the ordinary. Still not excited after what happened back in late May/early June but DH and I are allowing ourselves a small sliver of optimism. Even the doc said this morning "This pregnancy seems completely different from the last. It's looking pretty good."

Bee - I totally understand being worried about the pain/cramping. Believe it or not, it sometimes happens if you need to eat or drink. Keep an eye on it but I think it's just everything stretching out and not having much lower back support in a hammock.

Drum - We'll find out tomorrow if those numbers jumped. I sure hope so!

Pink - Congrats! The lines look good! I was 3 days out from mine and the number came back at 18 so we're looking pretty awesome here.

Sheesh maybe I should ask them again to look for twins. With my beta of 68 I was still 5 days away from AF lol

Hello ladies, I'm new on here. Please help me out here. Your advice is much appreciated. My Fiance and I did the deed a day after clearblue showed the peak smiley. We did it twice that month, the day after clearblue peak smiley and the following day after. We couldn't do it before ovulation because he is always working and sometimes he works over 16 hours a day. Anyway to make a long story short, I've been charting for the first time, and every morning my BBT is 98.4 until today 11DPO I had a dip, my BBT 97.9 and about 7hours later during the day, I went to pee and after wiping I notice a very very light pink bleeding with clear CM which have now stopped. My period was due on April 14th. Please advise. Thank you to all.

Dar: Hard to say, either test or wait it out. Could be a slow start of AF, could be implantation.
Did you mean 14th of July? April doesn't make sense lol.

Campn: Congrats on only 10 more weeks (hopefully :p) and only 70 more days! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->