46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee- Good job not freaking out! I've spotted with Benjamin on and off from 5 to 10 weeks, and my sister has spotted this whole entire pregnancy and she's 35 weeks now. I know drum has gone through that too! It happens!

Bee - I would probably be freaking out if I were spotting, considering I'm only just past the 4 week mark, and I know I'd be running to my doc saying "What is this!?"

Squirrel - Just breathe (hee, hee, hooo). I'm crossing everything I have for a BFP. Sticky baby dust! STICKY BABY DUST!!!

It's not spotting at all sorry for the misunderstanding. It was just brownish (prob more likely yellowish) cm when I wiped and looked for it. I'm not sane when I'm pregnant I swear ! Why do I do this to myself ? Went to my first prenatal yoga class tonight and feel like a new person. I gotta have a better outlook.

It's not spotting at all sorry for the misunderstanding. It was just brownish (prob more likely yellowish) cm when I wiped and looked for it. I'm not sane when I'm pregnant I swear ! Why do I do this to myself ? Went to my first prenatal yoga class tonight and feel like a new person. I gotta have a better outlook.

Oh yeah that's mucus plug! Welcome to the club :D

I had that too around the exact same time in my pregnancy. Don't be too alarmed, it's normal.

Bee - glad to hear about yoga, stretching out is always relaxing. And really now, I don't think any of us are "sane" during pregnancy, lol.

This is why I love this forum! I haven't yet experienced some of these things but I'm learning about what I might expect. And, ooooooooh, I get to have the baby stuff at the bottom now! I don't feel quite so left out!

good luck pink - keep us posted!!

pes - are you getting a repeat beta?? how are you feeling??

mommy - I'm sure you are super busy with those 2 little ones! is your family complete now or will you want another down the road?

how is everyone else doing!?

had a "relaxing" weekend in that for once, we didn't go anywhere! but we were very busy at home, especially out in the garden/yard. spent all of yesterday on the hammock reading, and I noticed that my back was really starting to bother me. I figured it was from the hammock so I got off of it. My back pain stayed, and I had some mild cramping. It went away after an hour (prob less) but you know me. I just feel like I'm constantly on edge and really hope I can make it to second tri. 3 days til my scan. if cramps come back or anything else weird, I'll move it up. In the meantime, just trying to be patient and hopeful!

I am super busy! it's crazy! but a good crazy. My days are full, and if there is one thing i've learned from two, is that someone always is hungry or needs something lol!

I've jam packed our days full of regular stuff we'd do if he wasnt here, so tht there is absolutely no time for dd to resent having the brother she asked for. When my brother was born our activities stopped. My mother kind of turned into a hermit after having him. i mean her best friend took me to and from school because my mom couldn't manage. it was just too much on her, so i always was afraid i had been replaced. so i'm doing what i can to make sure dd can't ever feel that way

helps that ds is such a lovely baby. we did the amusement park yesterday! it was so hot though by the end the baby had to be in just a diaper in his stroller. he was quite content lol

the only thing that i haven't been able to do like i'd like is catch up properly on here, and clean the house like i want! yikes. planning to get some of that done today.

Congrats on the BFP! Always so awesome to hear!

Mommy- Sounds like you're handling it great! The first weeks are weird and blurry but they do go insanely fast!

Chio - congrats on the BFP!!!

Mommy - I agree with camp, sounds like you're doing a fabulous job! My niece was over last week during the semi heat wave we had, and she was completely content in her diaper and sun hat! Plus she looked adorable.

Bee - I still have that weird discharge, I even had some brown discharge and doctor said it was all very very normal. 24 hours until scan day!!!

Thanks ladies!!! I'm doing my best lol all we can do right? My right hip has started going out of whack but I remember it happening with dd too right after having her. Doesn't hurt per say just feels... loose? Lol!

And to answer your other question bee no this is it were done now! He is my last so enjoying every second!

Chio - congrats!!! Quite a few of us are getting our BFP's this month.

Just got back from the doc's and I've been referred to my OB/Gyn. This is definitely starting to get real now, that I'm actually pregnant. Still not overly excited, just calmly waiting.

FX for everyone else waiting for that BFP, it's coming!

Congrats to then BFP's!!! This thread is just growing every day :)

Bee sorry it's been scary. But I know that brownish CM issue. I had it as well. Actually I noticed the most of it around the time I should have gotten my second missed period. But totally with you on not knowing what the hell it is. Seems like it's a normal thing though. Good luck tomorrow on your scan. FX for you.

Anyone heard from squirrel recently? How's she doing?

AFM: blood work came back and my HCG is at 0. So good news there. However I'm at CD16 and O is no where in sight. My OPK's are as blank as can be. Guessing I'm gonna O late. Which is fine. Just would rather know sooner than later. Timing is a little stressful for DH and I due to his low count. Just what I need...one more thing to have to consider in all this TTC. Yaaaaaay...

Baby- dealing with a low sperm count is extremely difficult, so my heart goes out to you. Hopefully your opks will get darker soon! Fxd you get a bfp this cycle.

Iris- Glad you can start trying again!! I'm sorry O is still no show but I understand it can take your body a bit to get back to what it did before, but maybe the extra days is going to give you a better more mature egg. Sorry about the count, I'm certain his summers can still get the job done no problem though! I think this is your cycle :)

Thanks Smille and Camp. I'm just feeling so much better mentally I'm not letting the late O get to me too much. I had a D&C last year June as well when they removed a polyp and my first cycle after was also longer than normal. So I know it's nothing to worry about. I'll just keep taking my temps and peeing on those OPK sticks! Ha ha Thank goodness for cheap Wondflo's! I'm hoping in the end the wait is worth it this cycle. :)

I can't believe how far along you both are!! When I joined you had both recently gotten your BFP's. How does time move so quickly?!?

Bee I'm thinking of you today for your scan and sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Congrats to the new bfps!

Iris, so happy you got the green light to start trying again. Come on O!

Bee, good luck at your scan today!

Afm JUST got crosshairs. Not too convinced that I actually O'd but only time will tell. I had no ewcm, a low on my opk and no real sex drive. My theory at this point is that I was pregnant last month but when the pregnancy ended the cyst stuck around giving me all those symptoms, delaying O, and producing a little bit of hcg to turn those few tests positive. Not sure if a cyst bursting can cause your temp to go up but the pain I've had for a few weeks is finally gone. Hopefully my body can get back to normal soon. No idea when to expect AF now though as I have no idea if I actually O'd or not but at least I feel a little less in limbo now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->