46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

A huge congratulations Squirrel. That is a beautiful BFP. Xx

jGo, so close now. Any signs of baby boy arriving a time soon? Xx

Did I miss an update from Bee? Is everything okay? Xx

teeny - off and on contractions since tuesday. he's really dropped in the past week or so... he feels like he's sitting sooooo low and my belly has a very obvious lower position. today has brought on a persistent lower back ache and i feel kind of sick... maybe things are gearing up? i don't want to get my hopes tho!

Sounds like it is all heading in the right direction jGo. I really hope it's not long now. I was so miserable being two weeks overdue. Xx

Squirrel congratulations!! I am over the moon for you hun! That line is beautiful, FX it continues to darken and that beautiful rainbow is on board! So happy for you momma!

TTC lovely scan picture, really glad to hear she is so active!

Jgo wow I had not realized you were so close, FX little man comes right on time!

Peski huge congratulations to you as well, wishing you a H&H 9 months

Bee loved your scan picture hun! So glad things are going well!

Hope everyone is doing well! I am sorry if I missed anyone. Will try to get on and do a proper update tonight

Jgo I cannot believe that he'll be here so soon! It has flown by. Good luck hun!

Squirrel - Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Baby! Baby! Ooooooooh, I'm so excited for you! I'm so glad I sent some of the sticky baby dust your way. It's such a beautiful line. And I can understand the nervousness, been there a few times myself but it looks like this one is actually "it". :happydance:

Okay, Texas and Iris. Your turns! Sending out more sticky baby dust. It worked for me and Squirrel so, gosh dangit, it's gonna work for you too.

jGo: ooh, sounds like things are warming up!! I hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long and that the labour and birth go beautifully!

Drum: I meant to say a while back, so happy that the previa is gone!! I really am. Such wonderful news and now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Peski: thanks for the dust bump buddy :)

So, the line is darker... I am tentatively starting to think that I might be pregnant..... :dance: :dance: this was only a 3.5 hour hold as I kept having to get up in the night to pee. I don't know what to think right now. So happy I have my daughter's birthday to distract me. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning with FRER and digital. If they're still positive, then I am stopping testing.

No tweaking, on phone, yesterday, I could barely make out the line without tweaking:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Squirrel thank you hun it has been a load off..... But in others news OMG I am beyond excited that line is darker! I think this is it hun :hugs: I am so happy for you! Happy birthday to the princess as well!

Such an obvious bfp, it has to be the real deal! I'm so stoked :hugs:

jGO: Can't wait to hear about your little boy, so close now!

Teeny: how are you doing now? Hope your little one is doing amazing!

Drum: How are you doing?

Bla, I'm good thank you. Baby girl is pretty awesome. I can't believe she is 2 weeks old today.
She is a little chunk and Wednesday she was up to 9lb 12oz. She is feeding like a trooper. Loving having a brand new daughter.

I'm so happy about the new BFPs, I'm always staking this thread for news. Xx

ahhh squirrel it's beautiful!
and jgo omg i can't believe you're almost there!!!

j is 4 wks today <3

Thanks ladies :) I can't help but feel Excited :dance:

Did another test after 2 hour hold and it's marginally darker. It's a proper line now. So beautiful to see. I'm not getting ahead of myself yet though, I keep on expecting to see it fade. If I get a 1-2 weeks tomorrow on digi, then I'll stop testing and make doctors appointment. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! :dance:

Progression:
image.jpg

Latest test after 2 hour hold:
image.jpg

Hi girls - been crazy busy over here but teeny to answer your question everything is good ! I posted my scan pic to the fb group but will post here when I get a chance :) baby measured two days ahead with a heart rate of 166 <3

And things are even better now that squirrel is my bump buddy !!!!!

Oh Bee that is fabulous news. Xx

Squirrel, that is fab progression. A huge congratulations. Xx

May I have the link to the FB group at all please? Did I miss this being posted? Xx

we can't post the link or the bnb admins will remove it. but i will pm you :)

Squirrel- :yipee: :dance: :happydance: this is the real deal. It is much darker than your chemicals. Omg I'm so so happy for you.

Texas and Iris- I'm keeping my fxd for you ladies :dust:.

Squirrel - that line is getting much darker. And that baby dust is a special blend of "sticky with a chance of twins but who cares I'll just take one". And you're not too far behind me!

Bee - I can't wait to see pics! And it sounds like baby is very happy in there.

Ttc - thank you for posting your pic, it tides me over until I get mine.

I'm just excited by all the bump buddies on here. Bee is a little over 3 weeks ahead of me and Squirrel, you would only be barely a week behind. And I'm pretty sure Texas, Iris and others will be joining us very soon. So many babies!

FX for all!

Huge congrats squirrel- I know you are beyond thrilled. I feel like this is it for you!

Thanks for all the positive thoughts ladies. I sure hope my BFP is on its way... Still haven't Od yet so we have been getting as much bd in as we can....

Since all yall are being so positive I will do my best to stay positive and upbeat as well! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->