46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bla- I'm doing well Hun!! We had a minor hiccup in nursing bit hoping er got it all sorted. Dh is a dream baby in comparison to my dd. It's 5 am he went to bed at 10. He woke making noise turned out he lost his Pacific and didn't want to be bothered eating so I can't fall asleep as I was up for a feed. Lol! Happy five weeks to us lol!

Kristy you can't help but obsess. We alllllllll do it and we totally understand. 💖

Bla Love the pictures hun. You look amazing! I hope the meds are starting to work and are giving you some relief. Can't wait to see his pics hun! He is going to be precious!

Ttc congratulations on team blue! I can't wait to see more of your little man!

Tex Keeping everything crossed for you this tww. Hopefully your floors will come in so you don't have to wait any longer!

Iris I hope your tww is still going well. So excited to see your tests! Fx that you get your rainbow!

Mommy he is such a doll! I am glad that you both are doing so well hun!

Ksquared I can't believe you're so close hun! I hope princess doesn't make you wait too much longer!

Smile love the new picture, you look amazing. Only days from 30wks! Hope Hannah is treating you well.

Squirrel I am glad you friend is doing well. Congratulations on 5 weeks hun!

Bee If it will make you feel more comfortable I'd say go for one. Hope you have been doing well hun.

Welcome to all of the new ladies! Wishing you all the best of luck. So excited to see some tests! Hope you are all doing well!

Hey ladies! Just popping in quickly to say hello and reading the posts I missed.

For all those wondering about symptom spotting, I did that obsessively for the first 2 months and then I gave up. I only had very mild symptoms when I went to the doctor. Light headaches, quick flashes of nausea, a tad lightheaded. It was my doctor who told me I was pregnant! Surprise!

Squirrel - Super excited about you hitting that 5 week mark! Still more excited for you than myself right now. Might change if I get a scan on Wednesday.

Tex - This has got to be the BFP time, hopefully immediately after the floors are in. Sticky baby dust!

Iris - FX always! More sticky baby dust!

Bee - Hope everything is still going well, I'm sure it is! Still super cheerleader here!

Ttc - It's like your little man wanted to make sure EVERYONE knew, lol. It was almost as if it was a "Hey mom! Look what I got!" moment.

Afm, still finding it a little hard to believe that I'm at the 6 week mark. Dear lord, half way through my first trimester. Unreal! It feels like time is passing so slowly one minute and the next it's like a whole week has passed.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well! Nothing really to update from my end, but I always still read from afar.

Blab - definitely don't worry about posting pregnancy pics & updates, I don't always comment as the thread moves so fast and I don't get on here as much as I'd like, but I like to read what everyone is getting up to and going through :)

pesk - I found first tri dragged sooooo much! I think it's because I found out at 3 weeks 3 days and it just seemed to go on forever.

mommy - your little man sounds like a dream! He is soooo cute as well. I have an almost 4 year old daughter and she is so cuddly and affectionate and loving as well :cloud9: I've read so many times that boys are cuddly and affectionate but girls are less so. So I am so pleased to have a daughter who loves hugs and kisses as much as I do!

Tex - looks like your temps are a bit more stable this time round and a good temp shift post O. I hope this is your month.

BabyforIris - I really hope the TWW goes quick for you & you get your BFP!

TTCG - congrats on finding out you're having aa boy!!!! I am 99% sure I'll be with you as I am sure I am carrying a boy too!

Sorry if I missed anyone xx

Pompey- I thought that too. Hopefully it means good things and I will be blessed with a BFP! I think the herbal tea that I have been drinking is helping regulate things.

Ugh the remodel is getting to me. We worked today for 5 hours and barely got anything done. It seemed like set back after set back. Hopefully the floors go down toward the end of the week. That will give is time to sort out all the little things that seem to be taking way longer than anticipated

Welcome to the new ladies.

I've read everyone's updates and hope you're all doing well. I'm just not going to reply, sorry lol.

So I've been taking some me-time away from the thread. AF showed Friday and today I had my cousins girlfriends baby shower to go to. It was so long but I enjoyed seeing all the baby clothes. What I despised was constantly being asked, "so when are you going to have a baby?" Ugh.

Trixie, I absolutely hate that question! I never used to see a problem with it but after going through all this I will never again ask someone that. I avoid baby showers as much as possible just because of that question lol

Hey Gag, I was just popping on to see how the ladies in the TWW were doing. 8DPO here (possibly 7DPO...I almost don't trust my chart..)

Nothing happening. Literally nothing. My boobs dont even hurt and that's a really normal pre AF symptom so I have no idea what's going on! AF should be here Thursday or Friday so I guess either way I'll know at the end of the week.

DH left today for a business trip so it's just me and the fur babies at home waiting. :haha:

Only other thing on my end is I've been really warm. We've had a heat wave here and it's not helping any. I'm literally warm to the touch. Really annoying.

How's everyone else?

Morning ladies! Nothing new and exciting here. Starting to get anxious about work and what's going to happen when I'm out on leave. I know it sounds silly to worry about now but, my work load is massive.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I know we have a lot of ladies in the TWW, hope that's going smoothly for all of you and that at the end of it you all have BFP's :)

Iris that's odd. Helping FX for your bfp.

AFM,
I'm 9dpo and my Boobs are so sore.. I've woken up nauseated the last two days and my temps are up however I'm still not getting my hopes up.. I'll test only when/if Im late as I do not want to see another bfn .

Good morning!!

Weekend was busy and kept my mind off of the possibility of being preggo.

Now back to work today and here I sit, obsessing over every little thing. 9 DPO today. And it's getting harder and harder to convince myself not to test yet.

Iris that's odd. Helping FX for your bfp.

AFM,
I'm 9dpo and my Boobs are so sore.. I've woken up nauseated the last two days and my temps are up however I'm still not getting my hopes up.. I'll test only when/if Im late as I do not want to see another bfn .

This is so exciting!! Good vibes to you and lots of :dust:

Hi guys! Just checking back in. Had my blood drawn today, my HCG was 7,088miu!! Pretty good for 6 weeks! My first OB apt is scheduled for 30 August, around 11 weeks. Just hangin tight until then! I have some nausea and mild cramps. But other than that I don't have many symptoms, I'm not overly tired or anything

Pink-congrats on 6 weeks! If I read your ticker right you were/are still nursing when you conceived. Do you have any idea how long your luteal phase was? Mine is only about 4 days and I am assuming it's because I am still nursing my 15mo old DS. Just looking for hope that it will improve as it seems too short to conceive.

Thanks kristy. I tested when I got home from work because I've been extremely Moody the last few days and it was a bfn. Either I'm too early or it's not our month...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
Still a little early Gag. Not everyone gets a BFP at 9DPO! You never know!

Try with FMU tomorrow :)

9dpo is def still early. I didn't get a faint line until 11 or 12dpo on a frer. Fxd you get one in a few days.

Thanks kristy. I tested when I got home from work because I've been extremely Moody the last few days and it was a bfn. Either I'm too early or it's not our month...

use FMU, next time. It is a little early, and some women don't get a BFP until closer to their missed AF or a little after.

fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->