46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

So annoyed! No crosshairs from FF. I pretty much knew my chart would be messed up this month from not temping during the trip and the really messed up sleep due to jet lag. Very frustrating! Kicking myself for not getting some opks to use when I got back :(

Ugh it sucks when things don't line up and you have no idea where you are in your cycle.... Hope it sorts out soon!

Afm our flooring is supposed to go down on Wednesday. I hope it shows up on time I do not want to be delayed again. So it looks like we are at my MiL house till next Friday.

AF is due on Wednesday and my temp today is basically what it was last cycle on 10dpo. It went down last cycle quite a bit on 11dpo so it will Be interesting to see what happens tmrw. Not testing until Wednesday and only if I do not get the temp drop of doom!

Tex your chart looks good though! Fx your temp stays up tomorrow!!

Bee- I agree...I say girl too!

Texas- ugh 1 more week. I pray it flies by for you. I know you cannot wait to be back in your own home.

Bad news ladies. I was at the hospital today because I had some cramping similar to AF but no bleeding. Had blood work done and HCG is only 1327. Go for a scan tomorrow to confirm blighted ovum. DH and I are shattered.

Bad news ladies. I was at the hospital today because I had some cramping similar to AF but no bleeding. Had blood work done and HCG is only 1327. Go for a scan tomorrow to confirm blighted ovum. DH and I are shattered.

I'm so sorry peski :nope:

Big hugs, <3

Peski I am so very sorry hun. Will be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts.

Peski- I'm so sorry hun. Sending you tons of love.

Ladies.. I need eyes. I'm 3 days late and I used an ic this morning. I don't feel like I see anything...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 23
Something very faint Gag. Really hope it darkens!

AFM. Smille and Bee thanks for the info. We probably wont get an appointment for a few months. So we will continue to try on our own until we get there. Had our friends visiting. They are also struggling after a MMC 2 years ago. She's been diagnosed with Asherman's and has had 2 surgeries and more tests than anyone I know. They aren't 100% sure yet but there's a high possibility they will have to do surrogacy. My heart hurts for them.

In other news AF showed up and boy is she doing a job on me. Wowza. I can only hope my uterus is doing a mega purge to reset.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hello everyone!

Can I join this lucky thread? Today is 6dpo for me, i have been ttcing for 18 months with pcos. This is my first Clomid cycle.

Today I have bad IBS cramps along with sharp rectal pain (sorry tmi), I am worried this would damage potential implantation...

I wish you all the best in this lucky thread :flower:

Gagrl - to be honest I don't see anything, but your chart looks great, nice temp rise! Maybe you implanted yesterday judging by the dip and it's too early to show on a test. Fx you'll get your BFP in the next day or two!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->