46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Mom.. Looks like FF changed O day to cd18 when I put in cm and such.

Quick update: I'm so incredibly confused after my scan. I figured I would go in there, it would show an empty gestational sac as it did on Wednesday and then a consultation with my doctor to decide the next steps. Instead, it now shows a yolk sac has developed and the doctors can't say if this pregnancy will continue or not. He told me today "It may just be starting slowly and then develop normally but we'll need to to do another blood test and scan in a week." So the answer I basically got today was definitely maybe. Dear god, can nothing be simple?

Gagrl - that would mean it is still early for a positive test. I bet time stands still for you right now! Pure torture.

Peski - I can't imagine how emotionally draining this must be joy, sadness, hope all within a few days. I truly hope there is a positive outcome for you!

Quick update: I'm so incredibly confused after my scan. I figured I would go in there, it would show an empty gestational sac as it did on Wednesday and then a consultation with my doctor to decide the next steps. Instead, it now shows a yolk sac has developed and the doctors can't say if this pregnancy will continue or not. He told me today "It may just be starting slowly and then develop normally but we'll need to to do another blood test and scan in a week." So the answer I basically got today was definitely maybe. Dear god, can nothing be simple?

I can imagine how confused you must be! Wow,talk about emotional roller coaster! All the best,holding thumbs that it's good news with the next round of tests!

Peski- As long as your number keeps raising and they saw a sac that's a good sign. I've no idea what made them suggest it's a blighted ovum anyway this early. I hope the next few days you get nothing but great news.

Mom it is.. Especially with looking at that dried test and feeling like I keep seeing a hint of something.

I see that as such a good sign pesk, I really hope it's just developing slightly slower than usual. Have you got another appointment / scan ??

Gag, I am really sorry I don't see anything, but that's not to say you aren't pregnant. Obvs being 3 days late is a pretty good sign!

Sorry AF arrived BabyforIris :hugs:

Peski- I really hope you get some clearer news soon. The fact that they saw nothing b4 and now a yolk sac is a good sign. Fxd for you hun!

Pesk - I have everything FX for you!!! Hoping this all turns out really well for you. When is the next scan and blood draw?

Joy - Welcome!!! FX this is it for you! You've definitely joined the right group for luck. Please keep us posted :)

Tex - Just a few more days and you'll be home, right?? FX it's all on schedule.

Iris - I remember the first few periods after my DnC were TERRIBLE! And they were all 2 weeks late. FX it eases up and you get that BFP really soon!!!!

Cookie - Any luck on getting CH???

Gagr - Not seeing anything but, I'm terrible at that lol. FX!!!

AFM: Baby is doing well, I did get to see him at my appt. on Thursday and he's growing, moving and excelling. Doctor thinks I was having the stretching and pulling in that spot because that's where they found him lol. My next appt. is the 17th which is my bday! Starting to feel less tired recently which is nice but, I still am sleepy by 3PM. Hope everyone else is feeling well and had a good weekend <3

pes - I am sending all of my positive vibes your way girl!!! but so far, it sounds like things are progressing ,albeit slowly. baby might just be taking his/her time! I'll be thinking of you nonstop <3

gag - sorry I'm not seeing anything either. good luck in the days to come!

welcome to the new girls!!! best of luck to you all :flower:

I have my next scan tomorrow. more to check on the cyst and not so much about baby but I'm definitely anxious for it either way!

glad to hear everyone else seems to be hanging in there. <3

Peski everything crossed for some good news hun. Will be thinking about you.

Gag I think I might see something. Are you planning on retesting?

Tex FX everything is on track, any new signs or symptoms?

Ttc glad everything is going so well! Early congratulations on 16weeks and your Birthday! The 20 wk exam is a long one so you should get a good show of him too!

Bee good luck on your scan tomorrow! Really hope your cyst has shrunk and you still get to see her. I can't believe you're already almost 11wks! Almost to second tri! I forget are you going yellow or finding out?

Drum- no nothing new or interesting to report. I fully expect AF to come Wednesday. Our flooring should come in tomorrow and start going in the house Wednesday. As long as there are no more delays we should be in the house on Saturday. I hope cause I am tired of staying here with my MiL. Plus I start work again next Thursday. Basically spent my entire vacation at my MiL house... Ugh

drum - team yellow here! how is freya???

tex - this reno sounds like it's been a nightmare. I can't wait for you to get back into your house! and your insurance will be resetting soon! :happydance:

Gag wishing you the Best! Will keep FX for you!

Texas I hate that hun. Hopefully they'll keep the schedule and you get a few days to enjoy at home before going back. I really hope this cycle surprises you- your chart looks Amazing! Since the tea seems to work have you considered increasing the amount or trying Dong Quai on its own?

Bee lol as excited as we all are for you hun, we'll be taking bets by 32wks! Frey is doing good though, currently using me as a punching bag lol.

I thought I updated this thread with my tests from this morning... Conflicting info..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19
Gag the digitals don't always pick up right away. I see a line on the second test easy. Fx this is it for you!

Gag,definitely see the line in second pic. The digi will catch up soon enough I'm sure!

No I haven't thought about just doing dong quai only. Since this seems to be working I am hesitant to try anything else or more of a dose cause I don't want to get things out of whack again lol. We will just have to wait and see what happens. But yay for normal cycles!

Tex I understand and am glad that you have found something that works for you hun. I'm just impatient to see all of your BFPs, lol. Hopefully it works this go but either way I'm excited your cycles have regulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->