46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Pesk and Tex - Big hugs to you both <3 keeping you both in my thoughts.

Bee - Thinking of you today! Can't wait for the update. Your lucky day is the day before my birthday <3 and I too did NOT have hair until I was 2, my mom was tempted to glue bows on my head lol. Hoping baby T has plenty of hair just like his daddy did when he was born.

Hoping to feel movement or flutters soon. My Dr. said by 18 weeks, maybe cause I'm a little on the bigger side? Either way, I'll be happy when it starts happening :)

Tex :hugs: I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

Peski I really hope they get back to you quickly hun. Thinking of you both. I am so sorry that you are are going through this.

Bee thank you! Cannot wait to hear how everything went.

Ttc It can depend on a lot of things. Baby size, position, placenta position ect. Really hope he does not make you wait too long. :hugs:

TTC: probably soon but it is so dependent on many factors that you also don't need to be worried if it takes you until 20 weeks to feel something. Totally normal and really differs per woman. I felt flutters at 14-15 weeks for the first time, but my cousin who is even skinnier didn't feel anything until 20-21 weeks. Both totally healthy and normal babies :)

Bee oh my goodness and I've been quoting friends non stop! Poor you! You had to put up with my endless friends quotes!!

I bet your girl would have a ton of hair! My niece was born with such thick black hair it was so gorgeous! My nephew who is still not born also seems to have such thick hair from what the scan showed.

Here's a pic of my niece when she was 4 months, and from when she was 2.5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
I never watched friends either. My dh was obsessed. Anyways, my dd had lots of hair when she was born and it fell out. I wore bows on her and dressed her in pink and people still said what a cute boy I have &#128544;.

Drum- I love the new do too. I got mine cut last week. I had every intention on growing it out, but it's too hot for that crap.

Texas and peski- I am so sorry you ladies are going through such a difficult time :hugs:. I hope things turn around soon.

Camp omg your niece is adorable !!!

Smille - omg people are messed up lol

To update from my appt - baby is doing great ! Unfortunately cyst is rapidly growing and will need to be removed so we are moving forward with surgery, ugh :(

I love friends, Shy and I rewatched them on Netflix last year lol. I had the same problem with everyone calling Shy a boy - and she has always had a good amount of hair and wore way too much pink. It might not have helped that she had a natural mohawk until 4 months though :haha:

Bee I am glad baby is doing so well but I hate that your cyst is still growing! :hugs: Hopefully once it's been taken care of the rest of your pregnancy will be smooth sailing.

Campn she's adorable, and Ben is too cute! I think Juliette will surprise you with the hair though!

Smile thank you and yes! It's been almost 100 or over, so the heat here is dreadful. Hope you're enjoying the new style!

Bee- I'm so sorry it's come to needing surgery, but it will be ok. It sounds perfectly safe.

Ttc- I'm a chubby girl and I felt flutters at around 16 wks if not sooner. Everyone is different though.

Drum- I don't envy you. It's been 90 here and I cannot wait for fall.

So all of my energy seems to have disappeared. I really hope it returns soon bc I have zero motivation.

Bee - Still your cheerleader! I'm sure everything will go well with surgery. Keeping you in my thoughts always!

Afm, down in the dumps but trying to hold it together for my daughter. I'm thankful she wasn't home when I got the news. I was a blubbering mess while eating the last half of the red velvet cake and washing it down with a few cans of Pepsi while wrapped up in my comforter. Yes, a very attractive picture, isn't it? DH is trying to be supportive. We're just kinda clinging to each other and the one child we have so far.

Sorry for the doldrums. I'm still holding out hope with FX that Iris and Texas will get those BFP's.

Bee - Still your cheerleader! I'm sure everything will go well with surgery. Keeping you in my thoughts always!

Afm, down in the dumps but trying to hold it together for my daughter. I'm thankful she wasn't home when I got the news. I was a blubbering mess while eating the last half of the red velvet cake and washing it down with a few cans of Pepsi while wrapped up in my comforter. Yes, a very attractive picture, isn't it? DH is trying to be supportive. We're just kinda clinging to each other and the one child we have so far.

Sorry for the doldrums. I'm still holding out hope with FX that Iris and Texas will get those BFP's.

Peski I'm so sorry :-( your allowed to be upset and grieve however you need to.. I'm sure your holding your little one a little tighter.

Tex and Peski, I'm so sorry, you ladies deserve your BFPS and sticky beans and I have hope that it'll happen sooner than later. :hugs:

Bee- The tech didn't see much hair on her, so gotta start on the bows early! I'll be like Rachel when she had Emma. "Well because if one more person says "What a cute little boy", I'm gonna whip 'em with a car antenna!"

omg they always thought my dd was a boy. she was in bright colors, pinks, purples, yellows- all dresses. hair bows with gemstones. nope. 'what a cute boy!' sonofa! and she was also born with lots of hair, by a month old it was an inch long. ds is not as lucky. he has hair, but not like she did! and i've been asked if hes a girl or a boy. while covered with a big blue blanket with trucks on it. lol.

Pesk and Tex - Big hugs to you both <3 keeping you both in my thoughts.

Bee - Thinking of you today! Can't wait for the update. Your lucky day is the day before my birthday <3 and I too did NOT have hair until I was 2, my mom was tempted to glue bows on my head lol. Hoping baby T has plenty of hair just like his daddy did when he was born.

Hoping to feel movement or flutters soon. My Dr. said by 18 weeks, maybe cause I'm a little on the bigger side? Either way, I'll be happy when it starts happening :)

first i felt after my scan (that was 21 weeks) i think it was the same day actually. second i felt at 14 weeks rolling around, and at 15 weeks he did NOT like the imax theater! he kicked me, hard!

oh peski i'm so very sorry. is it definite that its all over then this time? :cry:

Peski do whatever you need to feel better- you certainly won't be judged here. If you need to talk feel free to Pm. I am so sorry hun, lot of :hugs:

Well you won't be getting a bfp from me this month. I woke up to AF this morning..... Onto month 13 of Ttc

And on the Reno update of course my floors didn't come in yesterday so she's sending one of her crew guys to go pick it up in Dallas. They will start tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath

Pesk - :hugs: times a million, I know how you're feeling. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitant to message me. Btw, to hopefully make you smile I am now craving Pepsi and red velvet :)

Tex - :hugs: times a million for you as well. Hoping your floors get put in ASAP!!! Is it still possible for you to be home this weekend?

Camp - Your niece is adorable, as is Ben. Both of them have great hair and I'm sure Juliette will as well :)

Funny enough after my post yesterday, I believe I may have felt some flutters last night as I was laying in bed. Either that or it was gas :dohh:

Peski, Tex and Iris, I'm so sorry ladies. I really wish I had something better or more beneficial to say other than my heart goes out to you and you're in my thoughts and not forgotten. I know everyone of us at one point though it'd never happen. <3

Mommy- I swear they say it just to piss you off! I only got comments like "wow is he premature!? He's so small" esp from this cousin of DH that we rarely talk to or see, she never said congrats, just on every picture we post on social media on both our accounts. Grrrr people! Do they expect a baby girl to come out in lipstick and painted nails to believe it!?

We should still be able to get in this weekend. We may be sleeping on an air mattress Saturday night but we should be in our house. As long as they start the flooring tomorrow. I've got appliances coming tomorrow as well so I hope they get the kitchen done before the appliances arrive.

We should still be able to get in this weekend. We may be sleeping on an air mattress Saturday night but we should be in our house. As long as they start the flooring tomorrow. I've got appliances coming tomorrow as well so I hope they get the kitchen done before the appliances arrive.

As long as your back home, I'm sure you won't mind what you're sleeping on! FX everything goes smoothly.

You're right I don't care! As long as I am in my own house and away from his mother!!

updated my journal but docs called and are holding off on surgery til it's safer. I'll meet with them at 14 weeks and plan the surgery for 15. doc confirmed that I will probably lose both my ovary and tube, but that it's just too unsafe to do the surgery any sooner. I'm on pelvic rest, no lifting, no bending and no letting my bladder get full. :coffee:

Bee - I just read the update on your journal. All I can say is WOW. Like I've said before, I'm so happy that baby Bee is thriving and doing well, the cyst is scary though. When can the cyst become dangerous for the baby?

I'm sure your brain is trying to process this all. I'm glad they have a plan for you though. I'm sorry that you can lose your ovary and tube but, again so happy that baby is doing well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->