46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ttc Thank you. If you haven't I would certainly call in. Most likely everything is fine but they'll still want to check. Keep us updated hun.

Tex I can only imagine, lol. Fx for a good O and awesome timing. Really hope this is your cycle :hugs:

N sometimes you can't help yourself, even after a year of TTC I couldn't stop lol. GL and sticky vibes.

Thanks ladies DD still is not a happy camper but we're doing well.

TTC - I hope all is well!! Def. don't feel afraid to get check out if it worries you.

Texas - good luck! Hope the relief of being back home will help catch that egg!

nyx - I hear you :) it's hard not to symptom spot. Hope your tww will go by fast with a happy ending!

I'm annoyed with having my period and it's only day too. First you are not pregnant and then it's like a punch in the gut that you have to bleed from your vjayjay for a week. Ugh. Sorry for the negativity....

Don't worry Mom15, im sure we all feel the same way at some point or the other,I know I sure do

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I've been MIA, had quite a few family issues and with work I've just been knackered!! Anyway, randomly got the urge to POAS and well... What the hell XD is it just me???

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsh3pkmmpo.jpg

I see it!!! Fx it gets darker!!!!

Afm 3dpo. Everything still the same mild cramping and lots of cm. I also have had a slight headache the last two mornings which isn't fun at all. Hoping that goes away soon.

I see the line too kitty!

Well ladies, 14dpo today. I fully expected AF and a huge temp drop today when I woke up. Instead my temp went up a tiny bit and my boobs have been sooo sore. The irrational, forever-hopeful part of my brain asks "is it possible, even if we only dtd once 4 days before O?" and then the rational part reminds me I'm being silly, that DH and I aren't ttc right now, and to still expect AF today or tomorrow. I have no tests whatsoever so it's just a waiting game now. :coffee:

Kitty, I see it too!! It's there! Congrats :))

Anyone not on the fb group, TTC lost the baby :(. Please be thinking of her. It's her bday too

Oh no! TTC there are no words to describe how sorry I am. :( Thinking of you!!

Thank you ladies.

Today is hard, a lot harder than yeaterday. My brain is trying to process everything and I cry at everything. Baby Theo was born sleeping last night at around 8pm est (we didn't catch the exact time and have to check with my OB).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->