46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I didn't know there was a Facebook group.. For sure praying for her

so now I'm going to be booked to have some polyps removed from my uterus in about three weeks. That along with the blocked tube explains why we been having such a hard time. It's going to be so weird to not worry about trying to get prego for the next couple months. I'll check in and cheer you girls on though! Xoxo

Thank you ladies.

Today is hard, a lot harder than yeaterday. My brain is trying to process everything and I cry at everything. Baby Theo was born sleeping last night at around 8pm est (we didn't catch the exact time and have to check with my OB).

TTC, I started crying with you when I read what has happened. I can't even . . . Everything seemed to be going so well. I have absolutely no words. I will be keeping you and yours in my heart and prayers and I will always be here for you if you ever need.

TTC... There are no words :cry: I am so sorry this has happened to you and your family. Fly high sweet angel :angel: Remember, even tho your baby has grown wings, you are still a mother! Never let anyone tell you otherwise

I found the baby's heartbeat last night with my home Doppler, I've been anxious cause I haven't had any reason to have early ultrasounds with this baby, and my first apt isn't until 11 weeks. Its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing the baby is doing well!

That's great Pink,must have been a relief!

Kitty - I sorry you didn't get the test you had hoped for :( was it the same brand?

Aphy - nice temp rise!!

Pink - how exciting! Glad you got reassurance. I can't imagine having to wait till 11 weeks!

Thanks Gag and Mom,going to start testing tomorrow to see if it means anything 😇

Hey ladies.

5dpo maybe 6 and feeling really wonky. Weird taste in my mouth that persist no matter how many times I brush my teeth and at times makes me feel a little queasy, ears keep clogging, and had the weirdest dream that woke me up out of my sleep. As I type this I got a shooting pulsing pain in my right bb that didn't feel pleasant at all. Knowing these all could just be in my head I'm not getting my hopes too high, but definitely keeping an eye out.

Broke my own rule about never buying decaf coffee. I always thought drinking decaf was so stupid :haha: Buuuut.... Im trying to avoid caffeine completely this pregnancy, due to my history of high BP/Preeclampsia. And I just really wanted a nice hot coffee to wash down my muffin... so I got decaf coffee lmao :coffee: :blush:

Broke my own rule about never buying decaf coffee. I always thought drinking decaf was so stupid :haha: Buuuut.... Im trying to avoid caffeine completely this pregnancy, due to my history of high BP/Preeclampsia. And I just really wanted a nice hot coffee to wash down my muffin... so I got decaf coffee lmao :coffee: :blush:

I also drink decaf instead of regular. I feel like it tricks my mind into thinking it's the real deal. Yes, I'd rather drink regular but I've avoided caffeine.

To me they taste the same! Changed over to decaf a few months ago and so far I'm enjoying it as much as what I used to like normal coffee

Hey ladies how is everyone doing?

Afm I am 8dpo. Tired this morning because I haven't been able to get a full sleep in days. Crampy and pinching near the belly button. Had a stuff nose and clogged ears for two day I think it may be clearing up, but my ears are still clogged so we shall see.

fx this all leads to a :bfp:

Ttc thinking of you hun :hugs:

N all are great signs! Wishing you loads of sticky vibes hun.

Bee how is everything going with your cyst and baby Bee?

Campn and Ciz I cannot believe August is almost over. How are you ladies holding up?

Hope all of you close to testing get a very nice BFP! Hope all of the preggos are doing Well! Hope the babies are doing well and you are all enjoying some cuddles ( which I am currently completely jealous of.)

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Not much happening here. Having zero symptoms or maybe I'm just not looking for any. Taking it pretty laid back this cycle. Stopped temping after FF confirmed O and I'm not sure I'll temp again this cycle.

It's been nice to stop stressing about it. Our appointment with the RE is Septmeber 7th so I'm just staying busy until then

Hope everyone else is doing great. I know we have a few babies due soon and hoping there's a few BFP's coming up!

Thinking of you ladies <3

Still no words on how much I appreciate you all. Thank you will never be enough for the love and support I've received from you ladies.

First day of school and it's crazy:..

I'm about halfway through my tww and my temps look pretty good...

Anyways super busy with tons of paperwork

Iris I'm glad you are having a relaxing cycle. Really hope you do not need the appointment, but if you do, I hope they are informative and aggressive in their approach. Really cannot wait to see your rainbow BFP.

Ttc :hugs: if you need anything hun, we are just grateful to have you. Hope you're doing well today.

Tex your Temps are impressive! I am so glad the tea is still working for you. Hope your day is not too stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->